Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-05-2012, 08:19 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
Its been proven a thousand times. See you have a habit of asking for things, and when they are provided, you have a habit of stomping on the things you asked for; then you have the nerve to wonder why some people don't want to bother providing you the evidence any more.

They consider it a waste of time.
You have given that 'evidence' over and over again. It has been explained to you every time that you have given it that those historians/writers/Church fathers are not evidence for your man-god and it has been explained to you, in detail, WHY they are not evidence for your man-god...but again and again you still keep trotting out the same tripe...over and over and over again, the same tired, worn out nonsense about Josephus, Thallus, Seutonius et all. Then you add to it things like 'the Damascus gate'...as if the existence of something that is mentioned in the Bible is proof that everything else in the Bible is true!!

I could spend the next hour debunking, with verifiable evidence, every one of the things in your post, as I and others have done so on numerous occasions in the past, and you would STILL post the same tripe the next time someone asked for evidence of your fairy-tale hero.

BALDERDASH!!!

It's the same tired old debunked crap you apologist are always coming out with..of course it is...because you have nothing else!

Move along folks! There's nothing new here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-05-2012, 01:04 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,592,697 times
[quote=Rafius;24169585

Move along folks! There's nothing new here. [/quote]

Your really concerned with how your plastic rebunk is being perceived by the people, your always concerned with image; I can clearly see that in you. Since your so concerned with image, why not take the time to individually disprove each proof I listed; I challange you to give the people a real fight, and not some plastic image rebuff.

Come on Rafius; if you dare to protect your plastic rebuff, refute each one and prove them all wrong;

Or the people will see you run from this challange and fail.

Old 05-05-2012, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

I could spend the next hour debunking, with verifiable evidence, every one of the things in your post, as I and others have done so on numerous occasions in the past, and you would STILL post the same tripe the next time someone asked for evidence of your fairy-tale hero.

BALDERDASH!!!

It's the same tired old debunked crap you apologist are always coming out with..of course it is...because you have nothing else!

Move along folks! There's nothing new here.

Its still the number one accepted evidence by the people of earth by far, its stood the test if time, its standing in the face of your plastic rebuttal. Give the evidence to individually disprove the individual evidence that I took the time to list.

We need nothingelse to rule the majority opinon, we are no.1; you are not; you stand in the position to disprove what I have proven. We need nothing new, you are in the position to come up with things new.

I am tired of the same old lazy response from Atheist; lets have some qualified factual rebuttal, and not the evasion that your trying to ride on.

Old 05-05-2012, 06:08 PM

God wanted the world to be dominated by Theism throughout its conception, and Jesus put the icing on that cake; once Jesus came on the scene history would never be the same again; he is the fabric of reality.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Your really concerned with how your plastic rebunk is being perceived by the people, your always concerned with image; I can clearly see that in you. Since your so concerned with image, why not take the time to individually disprove each proof I listed; I challange you to give the people a real fight, and not some plastic image rebuff. Come on Rafius; if you dare to protect your plastic rebuff, refute each one and prove them all wrong;
I already have done. I did so the last time you posted the same nonsense and so have others here, Arequipa especially has posted reams of stuff that rebut your nonsense. Remember what you said to another poster on the 'Laws of existence' thread? You said...."Oh I answered the question, you simply did not see the answer, it was not allowed into your consciousness."

Well i and others have repeatedly answered your evidence for Jesus - you simply did not see the answers, it was not allowed into your consciousness."

Quote:
Its still the number one accepted evidence by the people of earth by far, its stood the test if time, ......
That does not mean it is true. That means that it is popular....just like the idea that the Earth was flat use to be popular.

Quote:
Give the evidence to individually disprove the individual evidence that I took the time to list.
YOU didn't take the time to list anything. YOU just copied and pasted a list of names from an apologist website. What you need to do is to list each claim and explain just exactly HOW each one proves the existence of your hero. Just giving a list of names as 'proof' is completely useless. It's as useless as me saying that the evidence for there being no Jesus is ...

Fred
Arthur
Maurice
Willy
Tony
Charlie
Bernard
Graham
............etc.

Last edited by Rafius; 05-06-2012 at 01:20 AM..

Old 05-06-2012, 04:04 AM

Quote:
I already have done. I did so the last time you posted the same nonsense and so have others here, Arequipa especially has posted reams of stuff that rebut your nonsense. Remember what you said to another poster on the 'Laws of existence' thread? You said...."Oh I answered the question, you simply did not see the answer, it was not allowed into your consciousness."

Well i and others have repeatedly answered your evidence for Jesus - you simply did not see the answers, it was not allowed into your consciousness."

That does not mean it is true. That means that it is popular....just like the idea that the Earth was flat use to be popular.

YOU didn't take the time to list anything. YOU just copied and pasted a list of names from an apologist website. What you need to do is to list each claim and explain just exactly HOW each one proves the existence of your hero. Just giving a list of names as 'proof' is completely useless. It's as useless as me saying that the evidence for there being no Jesus is ...

Fred
Arthur
Maurice
Willy
Tony
Charlie
Bernard
Graham
............etc.

Evasion; simple evasion. Disprove the list or admit to the inability to do so.

Old 05-06-2012, 05:28 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,731,784 times
Quote:
Evasion; simple evasion. Disprove the list or admit to the inability to do so.
I did this a long time ago. You posted all sorts of 'proofs' and only a few of them even looked like verifying some aspect of the Bible as History -let alone the god -claims, others were neither here nor there, such as the coinage of the time - really, did you expect Luke to write about Australian dollars?

Other stuff was quite irrelevant such as Babylonian inscriptions and one or two quite false -such as a Solomon's tower or tomb (don't quite recall) which was certainly of much later date.

I pointed that all out at the time and you simply insisted that it all proved the Bible. You have since gone on to reiterate the same stuff here. You really seem to have difficulty with taking unwelcome evidence on board.

Old 05-06-2012, 07:44 AM

Quote:
Evasion; simple evasion.
Oh the irony!!!

Quote:
Disprove the list or admit to the inability to do so.
I told you, I already have disproved it....a dozen times, with you and others of your ilk that keep coming up with the Josephus, Suetonius, Thallus crap. You simply did not see the answers. They were not allowed into your consciousness.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Oh the irony!!!

I told you, I already have disproved it....a dozen times, with you and others of your ilk that keep coming up with the Josephus, Suetonius, Thallus crap. You simply did not see the answers. They were not allowed into your consciousness.

The people have seen you avoid the challange
the people have seen you deny the evident thing to do
the people have seen you shy from the challange
you cannot disprove the list, the people have seen it

Theres nothingelse to assume here people, one of your speakers cannot step up to the plate; either help him, or go down in defeat with him.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:27 AM

33,543 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Yes, the readers have seen all of your deflective, dismissive antics here..We have also seen your whacky ideas, too numerous to list here...We have seen your stubborn blindness to any and all evidence that refutes those ideas....We have seen your rudeness to any and all who present such evidence...You have even gone to the point of ignoring me, I guess because you are afraid of the evidence I have that destroys your so called proofs...Carry on, the readers here are not stupid....

You pretend not to be a Christian, yet you go to great lengths to tell us that you know Christ better than other Christians and defend Christ to the point of fabricating new stories about him...

Yes Mickiel, we see you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality