Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-06-2012, 10:34 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickiel View Post
The people have seen you avoid the challange
the people have seen you deny the evident thing to do
the people have seen you shy from the challange
you cannot disprove the list, the people have seen it

Theres nothingelse to assume here people, one of your speakers cannot step up to the plate; either help him, or go down in defeat with him.
I have answered you. You simply did not see the answers. They were not allowed into your consciousness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2012, 01:24 PM

5,298 posts, read 4,593,424 times
Jesus can now relate in a special way what it is like to be human, so now we have a Holy advocate between us and the Father; thats all we needed! Because that relation has been transfered to the Father and we have a serious sacrifice that rendered our destiny immutable.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:46 PM

In Hebrews 6:20 " Where Jesus has entered as a forerunner for us, having become a High Priest according to the order of Melchizedek." Jesus is the anchor of all of humanitys salvation, which is unchangeable and unlimited, including even unbelievers and Atheist. God gave an oath that is our confirmation of free salvation.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:52 PM

The oath of God is found in Isaiah 45:23; he swore that every single human will submit to him and swear alligence to him; this is the destiny of all of humanity! And God said hes not taking this back or changing it.

We are safe and we all make it in the end of human days.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:47 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah888 View Post
Most denominations of Christians that read and know the bible understand anyone can fall from grace. His Job is done on the cross, not ours.
We are told to have Faith and follow Gods
commandments. The bible has these 2 basic principals. Hell is real,
I have met many atheist who dont believe in God, however when reading
the bible and discerning they will tell you clearly a Christian either goes
to Heaven or Hell. To reiterate, the whole New Testament is full of
Gods consequences for believers and non-believers.

Its that simple.

Sarah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
...but your man-god said that if you want to be complete you should sell your possessions and give the money to the poor. Now you've obviously ignored that so I was wondering why that was.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarah888 View Post
Ok then, well if you dont believe the bible, go read History first then mabey
you will be enlighted a bit about the bible. I dont understand how an Atheist can refute and dismiss all of History. Really, its illogical, since they exclude biblical history, the historic Jesus, Saints, etc., etc. etc.,...

Sarah
You still haven't answered the original question Sarah. Why have you ignored what your man-god said you should do if you wish to be 'complete'? You haven't sold your possessions and given the money to the poor and I'll wager that if you caught someone stealing your things you wouldn't give them extra. I'll wager also that if you were robbed you would be off to the police trying to get your things back, contrary to what your Bible hero said.

Why do you cleave so fanatically to some things like castigating homosexuality, yet totally ignore other things from your man-god?

Old 05-08-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akram Fakir View Post
Not a single person is safe until the judgement day comes.

Well yes, thats right, I was speaking about our salvation being safe.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:03 PM

The whole concept of Jesus can be misunderstood if one has no after life view of things; this is about destiny, not death.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:22 AM

Jesus is the fiber of existence , the key to all things, the tool of God, and the speaker for God. No human has stood in this place, nor ever will; to know him would be a great honor. To commune with him is my life's dream. To have his mind in my head would be the thrill of my existence!

Old 05-09-2012, 04:31 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,738,332 times
Just line after line of mindless claims, assertions, exhortations and preachings. Raffs had it right -move along, nothing of interest here.

Old 05-09-2012, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AREQUIPA View Post
Just line after line of mindless claims, assertions, exhortations and preachings. Raffs had it right -move along, nothing of interest here.

If you are trying to influence others away from thread, the best way to accomplish that in my view, is to keep yourself away. Certain threads are not for Atheist. Certain threads are not for Theist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality