Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 11:15 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,862,986 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Wardendresden, Nozz, Rafius, 90s, and Petunia will all remain permanently block and they will never get a reply from me again.
Well that will do as proof that our questions are too hard for him.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:16 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,081 times
Quote:
Well some ppl just can't have the maturity to respectfully disagree and move on. So I have to let them know officially that I'm done. Otherwise your ilk will boast that I'm ignoring questions.

90s is basically throwing a temper tantrum because I won't speak to her anymore. Immature.
Hahaha! This coming from the guy that "respectfully" disagrees that atheists, people of differing religions, and gay people should not have the same rights as him, and believes Christians (and only Christians) should be able to freely discriminate, and then gets angry when someone disagrees... The arrogance combined with cowardice is simply amazing, and makes me lol daily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Nonsense, you block people because you get your panties in a wad. I have observed you behaving in the same petulant manner in the personal finance forum and the relationships forum. It's just who you ARE.
This is exactly right. Ask hard questions, push a little bit, and you're blocked. Mainly because he can't be bothered to form a response that doesn't make him look like a flaming hypocrite. Even more so than usual, anyways.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:20 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Well that will do as proof that our questions are too hard for him.
No, no, no, Raf... It's because we are "mean and venomous". At least that's what he told me when he blocked me for asking him when he chose to be straight...

Old 04-10-2019, 03:08 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,151,051 times
Why are all you people picking on poor little Jeff?...That's mean.

Old 04-10-2019, 05:06 PM

50,833 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
See, he says he only blocks people when they cross a line, yet he blocked me for asking him a simple question for which he couldn't answer... When did you CHOOSE to be straight....

Yea, that's really a line crosser there, huh?

Fact is, Jeff can' t stand anyone who makes him question anything. So instead of questioning and learning, he blocks and remains ignorant of whatever issue you made him think about. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
Some people seek the truth. Other people believe they have already found the truth, and their search is over.

Old 04-10-2019, 05:08 PM

50,833 posts, read 24,347,720 times
Quote:
Well some ppl just can't have the maturity to respectfully disagree and move on. So I have to let them know officially that I'm done. Otherwise your ilk will boast that I'm ignoring questions.

90s is basically throwing a temper tantrum because I won't speak to her anymore. Immature.
Do me a favor. Please begin ignoring my posts, as well.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:11 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,870,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Odd. Jeff has never blocked me. We obviously disagree. He probably gets really frustrated with me. But I think he doesn't see me as not being straight with him or just insulting him - which i try not to do, or do, respectively.
Trans, if Jeff hasn't blocked you then it's probably because you usually give people a good first impression.

Old 04-10-2019, 06:16 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,870,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Some people seek the truth. Other people believe they have already found the truth, and their search is over.
Of course you are only talking about your version of the "truth".

Old 04-10-2019, 06:21 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
That's a load of nonsense. Who in the hell would want to visit an atheistic wasteland, once the forum becomes that?
Actually, everything she said is true. That is how the forum works (there is even a "report" feature for meany-head bullies and an "ignore" feature for hiding away from any exposure). In fact, that is how the forum started for me when I was Agnostic Agnostic. It was majority religio-babble "contamination" from Christians trying to cut each other's throats (verbally speaking) with quotes.

Now they seem content to dehumanize us "believers in other, better things" together, and ignore each other's supposed (although totally imaginary) faults.

When I first started in General Religion forums as a Agnostic Theist (and I've participated in a few, although a previous stand-alone one had a great more deal of pagans and "Left hand" Satanists than this one) I was previously taught to hate and fear Atheists and to be prejudiced against them. However, I soon found out that I was lied about Theism and Atheism by Monotheist Christians. However, the Atheists there were doing the same pro-science anti-all-religion-and-illogic stuff over there too. But they were the saner and most open-minded and patient of the "sects."

The same thing had occurred previously with their lies against Genetic and Phenotypic Evolution of Populations.

Nothing to Motivate someone like Emotion though, and nothing to remove Inhibition like Ignorance.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 04-10-2019 at 06:32 PM..

Old 04-10-2019, 06:28 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,069,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzyRules View Post
Of course you are only talking about your version of the "truth".
That would be the complete opposite of what phetori said, hence their second sentence. <3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality