Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2023, 09:03 AM

18,250 posts, read 16,917,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus'Truth View Post
So you believe in the Old Testament as the Jews who reject Jesus believe in it?

Then tell me this, if the Old Testament isn't about Jesus, then why hasn't God gave the Jews another prophet since Jesus?

Why doesn't God talk to the Jews anymore since Jesus?

Jesus'Truth,

Is there ANYTHING that could convince you Jesus is just a fabricated god?

My money is on "No" but let's see.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2023, 09:03 AM

996 posts, read 785,836 times
Quote:
You can find out for yourself and not have doubt if you really want to know the truth.
Welcome Back!

Old 04-29-2023, 09:07 AM

50,798 posts, read 24,310,427 times
Quote:
You can find out for yourself and not have doubt if you really want to know the truth.
Your claim that any of this is the truth is just a claim.

Old 04-29-2023, 09:51 AM

1,341 posts, read 654,531 times
There is only one person (JesusTruth) I know who could match Thrillobyte's extreme level of confidence and I finally got him to come back and join. I've had heated debates against him in the past but I'll give credit where credit is due....his confidence level literally matches Thrillobyte. Both of them are not afraid to be straightforward and say you're wrong. Now, I'll just sit here and enjoy the discussion.

Last edited by compwiz02; 04-29-2023 at 09:59 AM..

Old 04-29-2023, 10:02 AM

16,771 posts, read 4,979,959 times
Quote:
I have no doubt, I have done the research.

Old 04-29-2023, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by compwiz02 View Post
There is only one person (JesusTruth) I know who could match Thrillobyte's extreme level of confidence and I finally got him to come back and join. I've had heated debates against him in the past but I'll give credit where credit is due....his confidence level literally matches Thrillobyte. Both of them are not afraid to be straightforward and say you're wrong. Now, I'll just sit here and enjoy the discussion.
Right...because quoting scripture over and over is going to be so effective in changing an atheist's mind.

Old 04-29-2023, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Right...because quoting scripture over and over is going to be so effective in changing an atheist's mind.
I've seen thrillo use scripture to defend his belief that Jesus is a myth so yes, I believe discussing scripture may be useful. Thrillo has used scripture to talk about how the bible does not match historical facts based on secular scholars.

Old 04-29-2023, 11:11 AM

Quote:
I've seen thrillo use scripture to defend his belief that Jesus is a myth so yes, I believe discussing scripture may be useful. Thrillo has used scripture to talk about how the bible does not match historical facts based on secular scholars.
I'm not saying it's unfair, just that it's an exercise in futility.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but even as an atheist I don't support Thrill's excessively hostile postings.

Old 04-29-2023, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I'm not saying it's unfair, just that it's an exercise in futility.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but even as an atheist I don't support Thrill's excessively hostile postings.
True. But I finally found the Christian version of Thrillo. Thrillo has openly said he will challenge anyone to convince him that Jesus is real. I finally found someone on the Christian side whose confidence level (and arrogance level) matches Thrillo. So instead of an arrogant person looking down upon everyone and smirking with glory. They can look at someone else who is on the same level as them who will also smirk with glory. Thrillo's mission in life is to convince everyone that Christianity is a myth. Just like you, I do not support Thrillo's approach. JesusTruth's mission in life...well, I actually don't know his/her mission BUT they are VERY strong in their defense of their belief in Jesus and I've seen JesusTruth flat out tell people that they are wrong with no remorse. I personally am hoping for a very nice discussion.

Old 04-29-2023, 12:11 PM

Quote:
True. But I finally found the Christian version of Thrillo. Thrillo has openly said he will challenge anyone to convince him that Jesus is real. I finally found someone on the Christian side whose confidence level (and arrogance level) matches Thrillo. So instead of an arrogant person looking down upon everyone and smirking with glory. They can look at someone else who is on the same level as them who will also smirk with glory. Thrillo's mission in life is to convince everyone that Christianity is a myth. Just like you, I do not support Thrillo's approach. JesusTruth's mission in life...well, I actually don't know his/her mission BUT they are VERY strong in their defense of their belief in Jesus and I've seen JesusTruth flat out tell people that they are wrong with no remorse. I personally am hoping for a very nice discussion.
Meanwhile, many of us will just pretty much tune both of them out.

I rarely read Thill anymore, mostly just when someone responds to him that looks interesting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality