Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2013, 11:43 AM

645 posts, read 988,985 times

Advertisements

First off, I must say, I love In & Out Burger. Huge fan. Nothing quite satisfies like a Double Double Animal Style and a ice cold chocolate shake.

Regardless of what you think of their burgers, you just gotta admit their name just has so much win. In & Out. Pure genius. I mean, who is going to turn down some good ol' In & Out???

Yo, baby, how about some hot and juicy In & Out?? Uh...nah, no thanks, not a fan. Huh???

Mrs Beans: Hey Baby, what about some In & Out tonight?
Beans: Oh yeah...absolutely!

Now let's consider the competition...(mind you, I am a guy, so...)

5 Guys: Man, you know what I could use right now?? 5 Guys...yeah, I want 5 Guys right now!!

Hardee's: Mmmmm...sure could use some Hardeez down there...

Whataburger: Oh man, I wish I could get a big ol' WAD - a - Burger in me...

Dick's (Famous place in Seattle ala Sir Mix A Lot): Yo, yo, Homie, I need to get me some Dick's...Yo, let's go grab us some Dick's!!

McDonald's: I loves me some Big Mac right now. Yeah, feel like having a Big Mac.

Jack In The Box: I wanna Jack In The Box...

Umami Burger: I want Umami...did you hear me...I want Umami.

Burger King: Mmm, nothing hits the spot like the Burger King! I need some Burger King in me!

Wendy's: I sure do love Wendy's...I feel like getting with some Wendy's. ... Um, .

Yeah, In & Out FTW.

Peace all.
Beans
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2013, 03:05 PM

5,265 posts, read 6,407,452 times
Quote:
In & Out. Pure genius. I mean, who is going to turn down some good ol' In & Out???
It also works mouth to toilet.

Old 10-10-2013, 09:37 AM

42 posts, read 69,157 times
I like Smashburger, best burger chain in Houston in my opinion.

Old 10-10-2013, 05:59 PM

479 posts, read 802,329 times
Wow, 46 pages!!

Disclaimer:
I'm born and raised in SoCal but 1/2 my family is all over Texas. I love the state of Texas and defend it constantly (except Austin) to whack-job Californians.

I have an In n' Out 3 blocks from my house that I go to maybe (3) times a year. They're very good but nothing like they were when I was a kid **BUT** What-a-burger SUCKS!!

Old 10-10-2013, 07:51 PM

3,276 posts, read 7,845,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2rider View Post
**BUT** What-a-burger SUCKS!!
That may be, but Whataburger is twenty times better than Jack in the Box, fifty times better than Burger King, and five hundred times better than McDonald's.

Old 10-11-2013, 05:55 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,122,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by statisticsnerd View Post
That may be, but Whataburger is twenty times better than Jack in the Box, fifty times better than Burger King, and five hundred times better than McDonald's.

I can agree with that....throw Wendys in there to, which has gone down hill.

Old 10-12-2013, 12:01 PM

7,005 posts, read 12,478,778 times
Five Guys is way too expensive for what it has to offer. The burgers are decent, but not great. They definitely beat Whataburger, in my opinion, but that isn't hard to do. I like their fries. I especially like the Coca Cola machine at one of the locations I went to. I was able to get Seagram's Ginger Ale on one visit and caffeine-free, diet, vanilla-cherry coke on another visit. I wish more restaurants had ginger ale and caffeine free cola and/or Dr. Pepper.

Old 10-16-2013, 10:02 AM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,908,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cinfali View Post
I like Smashburger, best burger chain in Houston in my opinion.
We have them here in DFW, as well.

Old 10-16-2013, 12:49 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,122,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
We have them here in DFW, as well.
(not that great)

From Houston; I'd pick Pappas Burger although not a traditional chain, just a few of them in Texas.

Old 10-17-2013, 09:55 AM

7 posts, read 12,761 times
Burgers are good, period! There is no one burger that is 100 times better than any other normal burger. Burgers rock anywhere.

The best thing about in-n-out burger is that they have Glass/Window for walls on the drivethrough, and that there kitchen is viewable to people inside too.

So tthat way it makes it very hard for some jerk to spit or mess with your food.

Other companies should take note.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas