Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2016, 10:03 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,729,878 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karassmatic View Post
If you consider yourself a hypocrite then there was no sense in arguing with you. You are a troll.
Oh no .... you called me a troll and a hypocrite.... I am so sad and devastated . 100% missing Fusion2 and Botticili .....they only 2 regular posters living in Toronto that actually have something interesting to share. As for many of the rest of the more frequent posters living in Toronto posting on this forum I hope in real life you are not as boring as you sound in this forum.

None of you actually share anything positive or exciting. Ex new events or things going on in the city..... there is so much interesting and exciting stuff going on and yet all you want to do is harp on about the same redundant topics and in the same dismal way. What a shame.

Last edited by klmrocks; 09-22-2016 at 10:12 PM..

Old 09-22-2016, 10:26 PM

Default ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
Well it's good you admit it. The double standards are not a good look though. You actually come across quite prejudice sometimes.
Hey. You are no angel. If you read over your posts you appear to only give a care about Latin Americans. The classic case of someone who basically wants to stick with people from his own background and will only be superfisically friendly with other people when people not from his background are not around/ available. That does not exactly look very good either. Every one of us is prejudice about certain things and people. The difference is some of us are more self aware of aware of it. My opinions and views are always evolving based on my exposure. Nothing is set in stone. How we come across online is not always a clear reflection of who any of us really are.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:40 PM

800 posts, read 730,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Oh no .... you called me a troll and a hypocrite.... I am so sad and devastated . 100% missing Fusion2 and Botticili .....they only 2 regular posters living in Toronto that actually have something interesting to share. As for many of the rest of the more frequent posters living in Toronto posting on this forum I hope in real life you are not as boring as you sound in this forum.

None of you actually share anything positive or exciting. Ex new events or things going on in the city..... there is so much interesting and exciting stuff going on and yet all you want to do is harp on about the same redundant topics and in the same dismal way. What a shame.
You only think they are interesting because they agree with you. Sure some topics are dismal and redundant. But imagine if people were more outgoing to go along with everything else. Toronto may juse be as great of a city as you want it too. Because social interaction matters a lot to most people.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:53 PM

7,363 posts, read 8,411,716 times
Quote:
Hey. You are no angel. If you read over your posts you appear to only give a care about Latin Americans. The classic case of someone who basically wants to stick with people from his own background and will only be superfisically friendly with other people when people not from his background are not around/ available. That does not exactly look very good either. Every one of us is prejudice about certain things and people.

LOL That is just crazy talk. Nice try though.

Quote:
Every one of us is prejudice about certain things and people. The difference is some of us are more self aware of aware of it. My opinions and views are always evolving based on my exposure. Nothing is set in stone. How we come across online is not always a clear reflection of who any of us really ar
Admitting you prejudice doesn't make it better though it is a good first step.

Last edited by UrbanLuis; 09-22-2016 at 11:30 PM..

Old 09-22-2016, 10:57 PM

Default ?

Quote:
You only think they are interesting because they agree with you. Sure some topics are dismal and redundant. But imagine if people were more outgoing to go along with everything else. Toronto may juse be as great of a city as you want it too. Because social interaction matters a lot to most people.
Neither of those 2 posters always agree with me and I don't always agree with them. I actually don't care as much about this topic as you might think.

Happy Friday....

Old 09-22-2016, 11:03 PM

295 posts, read 264,106 times
Quote:
If people were more outgoing, they were probably never spending their valuable time on such forums

Real life social interactions leading to fun and fullfilment are so much better than virtual arguments causing bitterness and emptiness.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:32 AM

800 posts, read 730,881 times
Quote:
Neither of those 2 posters always agree with me and I don't always agree with them. I actually don't care as much about this topic as you might think.

Happy Friday....
Well your posts of numerous paragraphs indicate otherwise. But you also don't deny being a hypocrite. So holding you accountable for your opinions is pretty dumb to do.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanLuis View Post
LOL That is just crazy talk. Nice try though.

Admitting you prejudice doesn't make it better though it is a good first step.
Totally make me sick. Absolutely fake and unauthentic person. Too blind and self diluted to be worth talking too.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Well your posts of numerous paragraphs indicate otherwise. But you also don't deny being a hypocrite. So holding you accountable for your opinions is pretty dumb to do.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:44 AM

7,363 posts, read 8,411,716 times
Quote:
Totally make me sick. Absolutely fake and unauthentic person. Too blind and self diluted to be worth talking too.
Wow you really are nuts. Stop projecting your own feeling on others. Not everyone thinks like you and being prejudice is not acceptable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada > Toronto