Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2018, 09:52 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,589 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Rather than trying to explain what you feel is "weird", I suggest you go back to other threads concerning MH370, in this forum,and you will get a better understanding of the vision I had.

If anything, or anyone was "tracking" MH370, they were tracking it while it was aboard an alien spacecraft, which I think was impossible.
I did read some reports early on that stated tracking had shown the plane traveling at speeds it was incapable of achieving, and had flown in a zig zag pattern.

The speed, and zig zag patern, could both be attributed to the travel of a spaceship.
I believe those in the position of authority know a lot more than they are divulging, and that could very well be because if they were to tell what they know, it would cause world wide panic.
They can search the oceans of the world until eternity, and it will never be found, because it isn't there.

Bob.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
OK then - we have the "aliens captured MH370/I know this because it appeared in a vision" theory.
Cool, I like it!

But why would aliens capable of interstellar flight need to take a planeload of people? Wouldn't their technology be vastly superior to ours?

Old 08-02-2018, 09:57 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
No. The decision is made, and their minds are quiet. Saw it in action once. We all thought crisis had been averted, meds were working, and he was gone the next week. Jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psy...ng-signs%3famp

Can provide more links, if desired.

I also understand not understanding it. I would be that way, stressed to the max. Know why? Cause I don’t want to kill myself.

We always talk about walking in someone’s shoes to understand their mindset. You can’t do that here, unless you have already been there. I just cannot even fathom suicide. But people do it every day. And given the number of people shocked? Know that term calm before the storm?
There is also a precedent for pilot suicides, among them:
  • March 24, 2015 First officer Commercial flight Germanwings Flight 9525 150 killed,
    Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz, previously treated for depression and suicidal tendencies, locked the captain out of the cockpit before deliberately crashing the plane into a mountain near Prads-Haute-Bléone, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, France.
  • October 31, 1999 First officer Commercial flight EgyptAir Flight 990 217 killed,
    After the captain left the cockpit, first officer crashed aircraft into ocean while repeatedly saying "I rely on God" in Arabic (disputed by Egyptian government)
  • December 19, 1997 Pilot Commercial flight SilkAir Flight 185 104 killed
    Crashed intentionally by pilot (disputed by Indonesian government)
  • August 21, 1994 Pilot Commercial flight Royal Air Maroc Flight 630 44 killed
    Crashed intentionally by pilot (disputed by flight union)
Interesting common element here is that the countries involved always dispute it. Thus I submit there is more to this pilot than the Malyasian government is releasing.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
But why would aliens capable of interstellar flight need to take a planeload of people? Wouldn't their technology be vastly superior to ours?
Yeah but they want to like....DO THINGS to our bodies. See how they can clone our bodies in preparation for the alien invasion and stuff, plant detection devices in our skulls, mind control, all that.
Plus...the guy SAW IT. Did you read his thread?

Old 08-02-2018, 10:41 AM

736 posts, read 485,836 times
I thought for the longest time that the one pilot was on a suicide mission. He was believed to have flown at a lower altitude over the area he grew up in.

Now, I have my doubts. Was there a fatal third-party intervention?

Why is this such a mystery with all of today's technology?

Someone knows something and is just refusing to talk.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:50 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancaisDeutsch View Post
Why is this such a mystery with all of today's technology?
This is a straw man. There is no technology that can tell you what another person is thinking or what happens out of site and range. I want you to look up at planes and figure out what the name of the pilot is, what they are thinking and what they are doing. I mean you can with "all of today's technology" right?

Old 08-02-2018, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
This is a straw man. There is no technology that can tell you what another person is thinking or what happens out of site and range. I want you to look up at planes and figure out what the name of the pilot is, what they are thinking and what they are doing. I mean you can with "all of today's technology" right?
I'm talking about the plane's final location.

And why didn't any one with cell phones on board try to make a call right after first signs of distress? It's not as if the plane blew up all of sudden in midair.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:11 PM

Quote:
And why didn't any one with cell phones on board try to make a call right after first signs of distress? It's not as if the plane blew up all of sudden in midair.
That question has been addressed in this thread AT LEAST THREE TIMES.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:44 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
I'm talking about the plane's final location.

If it is so easy to find why don't you find it? Yeah, the world is a big place.

Old 08-02-2018, 12:46 PM

Not posting on this thread anymore. Not everyone is going to go through pages of posts on a single thread.

Two people have already addressed me in a hostile fashion, especially the last response to me. Way too mean-spirited on here. Nothing good can come from this.

Peace!

Old 08-02-2018, 12:50 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
"Old Guard",
In response to one of your sentences in your post, "No you either believe you saw it or are lying, how about solving something to show us your gift?"

First off, I don't solve, I "see".
If you have any doubts as to my "gift", click on the link below, and pay particular attention to the date of the original posting.
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ing-ahead.html

That posting was done in July 2015, and Bush suspended his campaign if February of 2016.
How would I possibly know of an event months away, if I had not seen it.?
You may recall, at the time Jeb was the one to beat, he was ahead of the competition.
There was no need to ever feel he would be suspending his campaign.

The circumstances of his suspending the campaign were not quite accurate, but as I had visioned, he did suspend his campaign, months after I had seen it.
The vision I had way before his announcement, was him standing at a podium and announcing he was suspending his campaign.

As for Hillary, that one did not happen as of yet.
Perhaps that was a vision of the upcoming campaign for 2020.
There is no date stamping on these visions, I only saw them happening, not that they happened in a certain time.
People feel she won't run again, and I dispute that.
I believe this vision I had may be for her upcoming campaign.

When I had the vision of MH370, it was instantaneous, as the reporter on television was broadcasting the event on the news.
The vision was as clear as all I have had in the past.

The difference in the vision concerning the two presidential candidates was, they were future events, while all other visions were either shortly(2 or 3 seconds) after an event, or during an event.
You, and others are free to form your own opinions, and having "witnessed" the event concerning MH370, I certainly have mine.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal