Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 09:58 PM

8,570 posts, read 10,992,176 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I don't think anyone would argue that point with you. If they had such capabilities, they would without a doubt have technology far superior to us.

Only problem is ... there's no evidence whatsoever that anything even remotely similar happened.
The flip side of that is we don't know it didn't happen.
I will stick with my vision. for it was as clear as a moonlit sky, as opposed to all the unclear speculation.

As I said, I have spent countless hours since this incident took place, thinking, asking myself questions, and trying to come up with a reasonable explanation as to the motive behind this abduction, and what it may mean in the near future for the world population.
One would have to be completely naive to think this would be an isolated incident.

Bob.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:44 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,163,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, focus on the external and keep our mind on what is out there. That's what one school of thought suggests. The other school of thought is to focus within and find out more about who we are and where we really come from. It is the differemnce between science and religion, material and spiritual.

We already know our minds are so much more powerful than we know at the moment, and there are stories/religious beliefs which tell us of super powers and 'enlightened' folk who have been able to know the answers for themselves. Why do we believe they are someone special and these skills are not available to everyone?

However far we go out into space we will never find out the answers to the fundamental questions everyone wants to know at a core level - such as where we came from or where we are going, or what is the point of a lifetime. Those kind of answers only come from knowing within ourselves. How could we possibly answer them by travelling out to the distant stars?

Evolution explains many of your problems with our development. If something, like a saber tooth tiger is trying to eat you, it is a good reason to become smarter or perish. Our ancestors fought the elements, predators and each other to get to where we are today. Shortly humans will be facing one of our biggest challenges: singularity. It is very hard to predict our future because our time could be very limited.

That new telescope, we are set to launch in 2020, could help provide us with more answers. It will look deeper in space that any previous attempts. We have still yet to hear any electronic signals from another civilization - of course that does not mean that they might have heard ours. The distance between solar systems and galaxies is the biggest impediment to them coming to us or for us to go to them (providing the even exist). There is also the unknown in between; such as black holes, dark matter, and any stray cosmic building blocks. Don't forget that our space debris, circling our planet, can cause immense damage at spacecraft speeds. As any intergalactic spacecraft approaches the speed of light; small objects could cause the destruction of the craft. Force fields make great science fiction; but currently we have none or do we know how to build any effective shields. Maybe we will conquer our problems in the future; but there is always a chance that some problems cannot be solved.

Old 08-14-2018, 05:13 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,492,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Well this is just crazy. We KNOW that planes crash. As a matter of fact two planes have crashed in the last 4 days. There is NO proof of extraterrestrials visiting this planet.
Quote:
I will stick with my vision. for it was as clear as a moonlit sky, as opposed to all the unclear speculation.
You are entitled to your guess, but it is not proof.
Quote:
As I said, I have spent countless hours since this incident took place, thinking, asking myself questions, and trying to come up with a reasonable explanation as to the motive behind this abduction, and what it may mean in the near future for the world population.
One would have to be completely naive to think this would be an isolated incident.

Bob.
Some would say that just to think this happened at all...

Old 08-14-2018, 05:59 AM

13,007 posts, read 9,535,631 times
Quote:

Bob.
True, we don't one hundred percent know that it didn't happen. But I'd be willing to bet every possession I have that the possibility of something like that happening is statistically insignificant. There are lots of things that can go wrong with an airplane ... they are a man-built machine built of thousands of parts, and many of those parts are trying to counteract the effects of the other parts. They're driven by a human being, and humans are subject to errors and the danger of really crazy thoughts and action. I'd put my money on the plane crashing instead of currentily residing on Nibiru.

Old 08-14-2018, 06:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
True, we don't one hundred percent know that it didn't happen. But I'd be willing to bet every possession I have that the possibility of something like that happening is statistically insignificant. There are lots of things that can go wrong with an airplane ... they are a man-built machine built of thousands of parts, and many of those parts are trying to counteract the effects of the other parts. They're driven by a human being, and humans are subject to errors and the danger of really crazy thoughts and action. I'd put my money on the plane crashing instead of currentily residing on Nibiru.

If you Google how many parts in a 747 they will tell you about six million. Of course, like you also mention, human beings are prone to error. Most experts feel it was a suicidal pilot.

There is one article that speculates it might have been third party hacking that took down the plane: MH370 report: did. But they point out that there is no evidence. There is still hope that, in the long run, a project to map the ocean floor will yield answers.

Old 08-14-2018, 07:12 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,492,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If you Google how many parts in a 747 they will tell you about six million. Of course, like you also mention, human beings are prone to error. Most experts feel it was a suicidal pilot.

There is one article that speculates it might have been third party hacking that took down the plane: MH370 report: did. But they point out that there is no evidence. There is still hope that, in the long run, a project to map the ocean floor will yield answers.
They have also found parts to the airplane that have been verified by several organizations and governments but since these facts do not match "The aliens took them" guess it is dismissed as a conspiracy to defraud guessers world wide.

Old 08-14-2018, 09:19 AM

14,994 posts, read 23,911,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
They have also found parts to the airplane that have been verified by several organizations and governments but since these facts do not match "The aliens took them" guess it is dismissed as a conspiracy to defraud guessers world wide.
I am guessing it's suicidal pilot. If there is a conspiracy It would be in regards to country of Malaysia not being totally honest with the pilot investigation. Some of it has been released - pilot divorce, pilot making no social plans at all after departure of flight, a flight simulation on his home PC being very close to the track taken into the S. Indian Ocean.
Reasons for doing this? Political and social regions, how do you tell the rest of the world one of your citizens is a mass murderer?

We've also seen this before as I stated in the aviation forum:
-SilkAir flight 185 in 1997 (Indonesian Airline) - concluded by NTSB to be from direct control from someone in cockpit (i.e. pilot). The country of Indonesia did not accept these findings.
-Egypt air flight 990 - concluded co-pilot suicide. The country of Egypt did not accept these findings.

Oh and who's the genius that sent me a rep point and then complained about me dismissing conspiracy theories as a comment? LOL, dude rep points add, they don't deduct, from your approval rating.

Last edited by Dd714; 08-14-2018 at 09:34 AM..

Old 08-14-2018, 12:34 PM

14,994 posts, read 23,911,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
You haven't read this thread, it's clear.
I've read every post in this thread except for the last couple pages, and have been actively engaged in this discussion until then. What's your point? Are you the "genius" noted above? Hey thanks for the rep point! LOL

Old 08-14-2018, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
I am guessing it's suicidal pilot. If there is a conspiracy It would be in regards to country of Malaysia not being totally honest with the pilot investigation. Some of it has been released - pilot divorce, pilot making no social plans at all after departure of flight, a flight simulation on his home PC being very close to the track taken into the S. Indian Ocean.
Reasons for doing this? Political and social regions, how do you tell the rest of the world one of your citizens is a mass murderer?

We've also seen this before as I stated in the aviation forum:
-SilkAir flight 185 in 1997 (Indonesian Airline) - concluded by NTSB to be from direct control from someone in cockpit (i.e. pilot). The country of Indonesia did not accept these findings.
-Egypt air flight 990 - concluded co-pilot suicide. The country of Egypt did not accept these findings.

Oh and who's the genius that sent me a rep point and then complained about me dismissing conspiracy theories as a comment? LOL, dude rep points add, they don't deduct, from your approval rating.

Here is a very detailed account of how a experienced pilot views the circumstances around this incident: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...f660fdf7ed5248. And these are his credentials from that link: "Byron Bailey, a veteran commercial pilot with more than 45 years’ experience and 26,000 flying hours, is a former RAAF fighter pilot and trainer and was a senior captain with Emirates for 15 years, during which he flew the same model Boeing 777 passenger jet as Malaysia Airlines MH370." He points out exactly why he feels it was suicide.

So here is the problem: Do we believe all of these experienced pilots and investigators or do we believe a CD poster on the Unexplained forum that had a dream (premonition)? All the fingers are pointing to where the evidence leads and the experts agree.

Old 08-14-2018, 03:27 PM

8,570 posts, read 10,992,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is a very detailed account of how a experienced pilot views the circumstances around this incident: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...f660fdf7ed5248. And these are his credentials from that link: "Byron Bailey, a veteran commercial pilot with more than 45 years’ experience and 26,000 flying hours, is a former RAAF fighter pilot and trainer and was a senior captain with Emirates for 15 years, during which he flew the same model Boeing 777 passenger jet as Malaysia Airlines MH370." He points out exactly why he feels it was suicide.

So here is the problem: Do we believe all of these experienced pilots and investigators or do we believe a CD poster on the Unexplained forum that had a dream (premonition)? All the fingers are pointing to where the evidence leads and the experts agree.
I need to correct you, it was not a dream.
I was wide awake watching the news when the station announced the plane had disappeared, and all contact was lost.

It might help if you google "Clairvoyant".
I can tell you exactly what it is, just in case you don't want to look it up.
It is the ability to perceive events in the future, or beyond normal sensory contact.
In all my visions, two were of events in the future, and the others, including MH370 were beyond normal sensory contact.
Dreams had nothing to do with it.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal