Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland
 [Register]
Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland Calvert County, Charles County, Montgomery County, and Prince George's County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2018, 11:10 AM

712 posts, read 1,093,044 times

Advertisements

St. Joseph's Place

Quote:
Set to open in 2019, this 80,000 square foot retail center includes a mix of retail shops, eateries, pad sites, and residential units. The site is adjacent to the 750,000 square foot WOODMORE TOWNE CENTRE and the new CHILDREN’S NATIONAL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, which is currently under construction.
The leasing plan shows the following companies/target businesses: Aldi, Chick-Fil-A, DTLR, asian restaurant, bank, smoothie/ice cream, sub/pizza, optical & dental facilities, Urgent Care, and more

St. Joseph's Place - Petrie Richardson Ventures
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2018, 11:33 AM

712 posts, read 1,093,044 times
Carillon

The Boulevard at Capital Centre redevelopment is now being branded as Carillon. Largo MD: Carillon - Retail Space For Lease - Retail Properties of America, Inc.

The following link has a link to a PDF that shows a couple of more detailed renderings of the Plaza. Definitely a unique look for the county. I like it. Some are comparing the look to the Mosaic District in Fairfax.

13. DSP-17038 BOULEVARD AT THE CAPITAL CENTRE, PHASE I - The Maryland-National Capital Park & Planning Commission

Old 08-06-2018, 01:23 PM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,129 posts, read 7,568,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoDatInMD View Post
St. Joseph's Place

The leasing plan shows the following companies/target businesses: Aldi, Chick-Fil-A, DTLR, asian restaurant, bank, smoothie/ice cream, sub/pizza, optical & dental facilities, Urgent Care, and more

St. Joseph's Place - Petrie Richardson Ventures
Every time I ride past or stop at that traffic light, I'm always wondering what may be done with all those trees over there.

Good to see they are thinking about another bank. I live close to the area and bank at Wells Fargo. This whole area (5 mile radius) NEEDS another Wells Fargo bank desperately. The one across from the Largo post office is NOT enough.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:00 AM

77 posts, read 85,019 times
I wish there was an easier way of getting to WTC from 495 south. The left turn from 202 is short and a bottle neck once you get to the church.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:07 AM

Location: That star on your map in the middle of the East Coast, DMV
8,129 posts, read 7,568,606 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTongue View Post
I wish there was an easier way of getting to WTC from 495 south. The left turn from 202 is short and a bottle neck once you get to the church.
^^^ This.

It boggles my mind that they didn't build an access ramp from the back of the development directly to the beltway, at least just for people exiting. With the continued development headed that way (Children's Hospital etc), this will need to be heavily re-considered, sooner not later.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:57 AM

59 posts, read 68,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the resident09 View Post
^^^ This.

It boggles my mind that they didn't build an access ramp from the back of the development directly to the beltway, at least just for people exiting. With the continued development headed that way (Children's Hospital etc), this will need to be heavily re-considered, sooner not later.

I definitely agree, heck, even the turn getting into Woodmore Town Center from Route 202 (Landover Road) is a hassle because so many cars are turning and the light can be short sometimes. I now instead take the back roads if I can to get into the development. I hope they can figure out a better traffic pattern for it.

Old 08-15-2018, 11:46 PM

4,399 posts, read 4,293,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the resident09 View Post
^^^ This.

I think that has been proposed.

Old 08-21-2018, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merotti View Post
I definitely agree, heck, even the turn getting into Woodmore Town Center from Route 202 (Landover Road) is a hassle because so many cars are turning and the light can be short sometimes. I now instead take the back roads if I can to get into the development. I hope they can figure out a better traffic pattern for it.
Same. I live off of 450 so I cut through Springdale/Flowers high school pretty much 90% of the time. I only use 202 entrance if I'm heading there from somewhere else.

Old 08-21-2018, 08:55 AM

4,399 posts, read 4,293,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NativeTongue View Post
Same. I live off of 450 so I cut through Springdale/Flowers high school pretty much 90% of the time. I only use 202 entrance if I'm heading there from somewhere else.
The traffic coming from the back side isn't too bad.

Old 08-28-2018, 06:55 PM

Does anyone have information on being built at the old Glenarden apartments area (on Brightseat Rd, between 202 and ardwick-ardmore)? Are they new apartments or condos/townhouses?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Washington, DC suburbs in Maryland