Coal City, Illinois
Coal City: welcome to coal city
Coal City: Coal City Village Hall
Coal City: Village Hall
Coal City: Welcome to Coal City. We're glad you are here. Division Street.
Coal City: Coal City Intermediate School 1916
Coal City: just a street in coal city
Coal City: I55 exit sign going south
Coal City: the main street in coal city
Coal City: water tower behind police station
Submit your own pictures of this village and show them to the World
|Median resident age:||35.3 years|
|Illinois median age:||37.9 years|
Zip codes: 60416.
Estimated per capita income in 2016: $29,958 (it was $23,662 in 2000)
Coal City village income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2016: $187,140 (it was $116,200 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2016: All housing units: $175,928; Detached houses: $181,458; Townhouses or other attached units: $145,842
Median gross rent in 2016: $978.
Races in Coal City, IL (2016)
- 5,14090.7%White alone
- 1392.5%Black alone
- 1061.9%Two or more races
- 150.3%American Indian alone
- 140.2%Asian alone
|Coal City, IL (1 reply)|
|What's Going To Happen To Flossmoor?? (144 replies)|
|Forest Park Safe? (66 replies)|
|Coal City, Morris, or somewhere affordable near Woodale? (15 replies)|
|I-55 construction between I-80 and Arsenal (15 replies)|
|Coal City Schools (3 replies)|
Latest news from Coal City, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (18.3%), Italian (13.4%), Irish (8.4%), American (6.8%), English (5.0%), African (4.2%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 11/11/1881
Elevation: 565 feet
Land area: 2.42 square miles.
Population density: 2,279 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Coal City:
- High school or higher: 95.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 17.2%
- Graduate or professional degree: 7.0%
- Unemployed: 4.6%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.5 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Coal City village:
- Never married: 30.7%
- Now married: 52.8%
- Separated: 1.0%
- Widowed: 6.5%
- Divorced: 9.0%
56 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 5 registered sex offenders living in Coal City, Illinois as of April 22, 2018.
The ratio of number of residents in Coal City to the number of sex offenders is 1,133 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is smaller than the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2016: $3,157 (1.6%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2016: $2,975 (1.7%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Joliet, IL (19.3 miles , pop. 106,221).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Chicago, IL (49.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Carbon Hill, IL (1.1 miles ), Diamond, IL (1.2 miles ), Braidwood, IL (1.9 miles ), Godley, IL (2.0 miles ), Braceville, IL (2.1 miles ), Gardner, IL (2.6 miles ), Wilmington, IL (2.7 miles ), Lakewood Shores, IL (2.8 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 15 buildings, average cost: $107,400
- 1998: 11 buildings, average cost: $125,500
- 1999: 5 buildings, average cost: $138,000
- 2000: 15 buildings, average cost: $103,300
- 2001: 18 buildings, average cost: $93,200
- 2002: 27 buildings, average cost: $144,400
- 2003: 29 buildings, average cost: $140,300
- 2004: 47 buildings, average cost: $153,400
- 2005: 52 buildings, average cost: $145,200
- 2006: 50 buildings, average cost: $141,300
- 2007: 45 buildings, average cost: $129,500
- 2008: 8 buildings, average cost: $195,000
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $108,500
- 2012: 4 buildings, average cost: $90,000
- 2013: 2 buildings, average cost: $252,500
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 41.29 N, Longitude: 88.28 W
Area code: 815
|Crime rates in Coal City by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 280.5)||153.8||151.6||98.2||94.7||142.5||162.9||131.9||179.3||163.5||146.6||111.6||116.8||83.1||66.8||76.1|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Coal City detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.83|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +752 (+18.6%).
- Manufacturing (20%)
- Construction (18%)
- Transportation and warehousing (14%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (7%)
- Utilities (5%)
- Educational services (24%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Other services, except public administration (10%)
- Accommodation and food services (9%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Transportation and warehousing (4%)
- Transportation occupations (14%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (14%)
- Production occupations (13%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (8%)
- Sales and related occupations (6%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (22%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (14%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (11%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Management occupations (6%)
- Healthcare support occupations (6%)
- Health technologists and technicians (5%)
Average climate in Coal City, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Coal City-area historical tornado activity is near Illinois state average. It is 70% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 8/28/1990, a category F5 (max. wind speeds 261-318 mph) tornado 18.7 miles away from the Coal City village center killed 29 people and injured 350 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 4/17/1963, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 12.0 miles away from the village center killed one person and injured 70 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Coal City-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 84% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 197.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 171.8 miles away from Coal City center
On 6/28/2004 at 06:10:52, a magnitude 4.2 (4.0 MB, 4.2 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 34.2 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 229.8 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi) earthquake occurred 195.8 miles away from Coal City center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 186.6 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Grundy County (13) is near the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 9
Emergencies Declared: 4
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 8, Floods: 7, Snowstorms: 2, Winds: 2, Winter Storms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snow: 1, Tornado: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Greg Washburn - Baseball player, Fred DeStefano - Football player.
Hospitals and medical centers near Coal City:
- EMBASSY HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 7 miles away; WILMINGTON, IL)
- ROYAL WILLOW NURSING CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; WILMINGTON, IL)
- MORRIS HOSPITAL & HEALTHCARE CENTERS Acute Care Hospitals (about 10 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- MORRIS LINCOLN NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- QUALITY HOME HEALTH, INC. (Home Health Center, about 10 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- SILVER CROSS RENAL CENTER MORRIS (Dialysis Facility, about 11 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
- FMC - MORRIS DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 11 miles away; MORRIS, IL)
Amtrak stations near Coal City:
- 16 miles: DWIGHT (119 W. MAIN ST.) . Services: enclosed waiting area.
- 20 miles: JOLIET (50 E. JEFFERSON ST.) . Services: ticket office, partially wheelchair accessible, enclosed waiting area, public restrooms, public payphones, vending machines, paid short-term parking, paid long-term parking, public transit connection.
Operable nuclear power plants near Coal City:
- 4 miles: Braidwood 2 in Braidwood, IL.
- 4 miles: Braidwood 1 in Braidwood, IL.
- 10 miles: Dresden 2 in Morris, IL.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Coal City:
- Joliet Junior College (about 16 miles; Joliet, IL; Full-time enrollment: 11,401)
- University of St Francis (about 20 miles; Joliet, IL; FT enrollment: 2,454)
- Olivet Nazarene University (about 24 miles; Bourbonnais, IL; FT enrollment: 4,731)
- Lewis University (about 25 miles; Romeoville, IL; FT enrollment: 5,739)
- Kankakee Community College (about 26 miles; Kankakee, IL; FT enrollment: 2,969)
- Governors State University (about 32 miles; University Park, IL; FT enrollment: 4,043)
- Aurora University (about 33 miles; Aurora, IL; FT enrollment: 4,596)
Public high school in Coal City:
- COAL CITY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 643, Location: 655 W DIVISION ST, Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Coal City:
- COAL CITY ELEM SCHOOL (Students: 638, Location: 300 N BROADWAY ST, Grades: 2-3)
- COAL CITY MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 489, Location: 500 S CARBON HILL RD, Grades: 6-8)
- COAL CITY EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER (Students: 398, Location: 755 S CARBON HILL RD, Grades: PK-1)
- COAL CITY INTERMEDIATE SCHOOL (Students: 379, Location: 305 E DIVISION ST, Grades: 4-5)
Library in Coal City:
- COAL CITY PUBLIC LIBRARY DISTRICT (Operating income: $804,281; Location: 85 NORTH GARFIELD STREET; 64,495 books; 839 e-books; 4,849 audio materials; 4,631 video materials; 12 local licensed databases; 17 state licensed databases; 4 other licensed databases; 211 print serial subscriptions; 1 electronic serial subscriptions)
Notable location: Coal City Fire Protection District (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Churches in Coal City include: Assumption Catholic Church (A), First Baptist Church (B), New Hope Presbyterian Church (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Coal City: North Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 62.7. This is about average.
Carbon Monoxide (CO) [ppm] level in 2000 was 0.201. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 6.5 miles away from the city center.
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) [ppb] level in 2000 was 9.21. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 6.5 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 26.6. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 3.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2010 was 20.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 18.7 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2013 was 9.48. This is about average. Closest monitor was 6.5 miles away from the city center.
(10.0% for White Non-Hispanic residents)
|This village:||2.6 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
Banks with branches in Coal City (2011 data):
- Standard Bank and Trust Company: Coal City Branch at 205 South Broadway, branch established on 1993/11/08. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $2,140.2 mil, Deposits: $1,872.8 mil, headquarters in Hickory Hills, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 43 total offices, Holding Company: Standard Bancshares, Inc.
- Centrue Bank: Coal City Branch at 660 South Broadway, branch established on 1912/01/01. Info updated 2007/06/27: Bank assets: $964.9 mil, Deposits: $850.6 mil, headquarters in Streator, IL, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 28 total offices, Holding Company: Centrue Financial Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2016
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2016
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Coal City village (based on Grundy County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Grundy County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.21 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.08 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grundy County:||0.43 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||0.75 / 10,000 pop.|
|Grundy County:||4.47 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||7.87 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Coal City, IL Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||15||$2,183|
|Police Protection - Officers||9||$47,678||$63,571||1||$562|
|Police - Other||1||$3,182||$38,184||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||7||$26,460||$45,360||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||24||$106,531||$53,266||19||$7,181|
Coal City government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Construction - Regular Highways: $432,000 ($78.25)
- Current Operations - Water Utilities: $956,000 ($173.16)
Police Protection: $656,000 ($118.82)
Financial Administration: $461,000 ($83.50)
Regular Highways: $401,000 ($72.63)
Solid Waste Management: $217,000 ($39.30)
General - Other: $93,000 ($16.84)
Parks & Recreation: $29,000 ($5.25)
- General - Interest on Debt: $0 ($0.00)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $925,000 ($167.54)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $60,000 ($10.87)
Coal City government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Solid Waste Management: $224,000 ($40.57)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $318,000 ($57.60)
Interest Earnings: $46,000 ($8.33)
- Revenue - Water Utilities: $1,167,000 ($211.37)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $714,000 ($129.32)
Highways: $128,000 ($23.18)
- Tax - Property: $588,000 ($106.50)
Public Utilities: $361,000 ($65.39)
NEC: $81,000 ($14.67)
Coal City government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $1,005,000 ($182.03)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $935,000 ($169.35)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $70,000 ($12.68)
Coal City government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Bond Fund - Cash & Deposits: $30,000 ($5.43)
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $1,817,000 ($329.11)
- Sinking Fund - Cash & Deposits: $100,000 ($18.11)
6.44% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($40,695 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Will County, IL||2.59% ($42,112 average AGI)|
|from Cook County, IL||0.63% ($40,472)|
|from La Salle County, IL||0.53% ($34,914)|
6.97% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($40,744 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Coal City:
- WYLL (1160 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: SCA LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WMVP (1000 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WVIV (1200 AM; 20 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLXX-AM LICENSE CORP.)
- WAUR (930 AM; 4 kW; SANDWICH, IL; Owner: CHRISTIAN BROADCASTING SYSTEM, LTD.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
- WISN (1130 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: CAPSTAR TX LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WAGG (610 AM; BIRMINGHAM, AL; Owner: CXR HOLDINGS, INC.)
- WIND (560 AM; 5 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: TICHENOR LICENSE CORPORATION ("TLC"))
- WNTD (950 AM; 5 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: RADIO UNICA OF CHICAGO LICENSE CORP.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Coal City:
- WRXQ (100.7 FM; COAL CITY, IL; Owner: NM LICENSING, LLC)
- WYKT (105.5 FM; WILMINGTON, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- WYXX (103.1 FM; MORRIS, IL; Owner: BIG CITY RADIO-CHI, L.L.C.)
- WJCH (91.9 FM; JOLIET, IL; Owner: FAMILY STATIONS, INC.)
- WCCQ (98.3 FM; CREST HILL, IL; Owner: THREE EAGLES OF JOLIET, INC.)
- WCFL (104.7 FM; MORRIS, IL; Owner: ILLINOIS DISTRICT COUNCIL OF ASSEMBL)
- WJDK-FM (95.7 FM; SENECA, IL; Owner: GRUNDY COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC)
- WJEZ (98.9 FM; DWIGHT, IL; Owner: LIVINGSTON COUNTY BROADCASTERS, INC.)
- WCKG (105.9 FM; ELMWOOD PARK, IL; Owner: INFINITY HOLDINGS CORPORATION OF ORLANDO)
- WLIT-FM (93.9 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WJMK (104.3 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING CORP. OF ILLINOIS)
- WNUA (95.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WTMX (101.9 FM; SKOKIE, IL; Owner: BONNEVILLE HOLDING COMPANY)
- WBBM-FM (96.3 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WKSC-FM (103.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WGCI-FM (107.5 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: AMFM RADIO LICENSES, L.L.C.)
- WFMT (98.7 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WINDOW TO THE WORLD COMMUNICATIONS)
- WZZN (94.7 FM; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: ABC CHICAGO FM RADIO,INC.)
- WRZA (99.9 FM; PARK FOREST, IL; Owner: ENTRAVISION HOLDINGS, LLC)
- WONU (89.7 FM; KANKAKEE, IL; Owner: OLIVET NAZARENE UNIVERSITY)
TV broadcast stations around Coal City:
- WWTO-TV (Channel 35; LASALLE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WLS-TV (Channel 7; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS TELEVISION, INC.)
- WMAQ-TV (Channel 5; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: NBC SUBSIDIARY (WMAQ-TV), INC.)
- WTTW (Channel 11; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WINDOW TO THE WORLD COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WGN-TV (Channel 9; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WGBO-TV (Channel 66; JOLIET, IL; Owner: WGBO LICENSE PARTNERSHIP, G.P.)
- WYIN (Channel 56; GARY, IN; Owner: NORTHWEST INDIANA PUBLIC BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WBBM-TV (Channel 2; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: CBS BROADCASTING INC.)
- WPWR-TV (Channel 50; GARY, IN; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- WXFT (Channel 60; AURORA, IL; Owner: TELEFUTURA CHICAGO LLC)
- WCIU-TV (Channel 26; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WCIU-TV LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WCPX (Channel 38; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: PAXSON CHICAGO LICENSE, INC.)
- WFLD (Channel 32; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: FOX TELEVISION STATIONS, INC.)
- W68DO (Channel 68; PALATINE, IL; Owner: TRINITY BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- WFBT-CA (Channel 23; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: CHANNEL 23 LIMITED PARTNERSHIP)
- WSNS-TV (Channel 44; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: TELEMUNDO OF CHICAGO, INC.)
- WJYS (Channel 62; HAMMOND, IN; Owner: JOVON BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WSPY-LP (Channel 30; PLANO, IL; Owner: WSPY-TV, INC.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
Coal City fatal accident list:
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 2Number of bridges
- 2m7ftTotal length
- $164,000Total costs
- 375Total average daily traffic
- 18Total average daily truck traffic
- 650Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic
Drinking water stations with addresses in Coal City that have no violations reported:
- COAL CITY (Population served: 5,000, Primary Water Source Type: Groundwater)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 54
- Hazardous Condition: 20
Incident types - Coal City
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (88%)
- Electricity (12%)
|Businesses in Coal City, IL|
|Ace Hardware||1||Jones New York||1|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||McDonald's||1|
Coal City compared to Illinois state average:
- Unemployed percentage significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Median age below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in below state average.
Coal City on our top lists:
- #59 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males in industries: Utilities (population 5,000+)"
Total of 9 patent applications in 2008-2018.