We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||43.3 years|
|Kentucky median age:||38.8 years|
Zip codes: 40823.
Estimated per capita income in 2015: $14,162 (it was $9,835 in 2000)
Cumberland city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2015: $52,232 (it was $37,400 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2015: All housing units: $80,461; Detached houses: $89,635; Townhouses or other attached units: $36,416; In 3-to-4-unit structures: $47,699; Mobile homes: $47,287
Median gross rent in 2015: $413.
Races in Cumberland, KY (2010)
- 2,11094.3%White alone
- 733.3%Black alone
- 261.2%Two or more races
- 10.04%Other race alone
Recent articles from our blog. Our writers, many of them Ph.D. graduates or candidates, create easy-to-read articles on a wide variety of topics.
- Small businesses are especially popular in Florida Mar 28
- Early delinquencies are more likely for higher income borrowers Mar 26
- Selecting an airline for a trip Mar 24
- People with mortgaged homes are the least risky borrowers Mar 22
- Food services is among the worst-performing sectors in the Midwest Mar 20
|Lake Cumberland area (3 replies)|
|London, KY - Info Please (86 replies)|
|Please help me find a match (22 replies)|
|Songs about Kentucky (22 replies)|
|Bowling Green - looking to relocate... (15 replies)|
|Potentially Relocating to Lexington, Looking for opinions! (28 replies)|
Latest news from Cumberland, KY collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: American (35.2%), English (8.4%), Irish (6.7%), German (2.2%), Italian (1.7%), Scotch-Irish (1.6%).
Current Local Time: EST time zone
Incorporated in 1917
Elevation: 1440 feet
Land area: 4.58 square miles.
Population density: 468 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Cumberland:
- High school or higher: 71.4%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 10.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.9%
- Unemployed: 14.2%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 26.4 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Cumberland city:
- Never married: 23.4%
- Now married: 41.8%
- Separated: 3.6%
- Widowed: 15.4%
- Divorced: 15.8%
9 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Kentucky and other state lists there were 12 registered sex offenders living in Cumberland, Kentucky as of March 28, 2017.
The ratio of number of residents in Cumberland to the number of sex offenders is 181 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2015: $754 (1.2%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2015: $430 (0.8%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Johnson City, TN (56.0 miles , pop. 55,469).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Fayette, KY (110.2 miles , pop. 260,512).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (419.4 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Benham, KY (1.4 miles ), Lynch, KY (2.0 miles ), Upper Clover, KY (2.7 miles ), Eolia, KY (3.0 miles ), Keokee, VA (3.1 miles ), Daisy, KY (3.1 miles ), Poor Fork, KY (3.3 miles ), Blackey, KY (3.4 miles) .
Latitude: 36.98 N, Longitude: 82.99 W
Area code: 606
|Crime rates in Cumberland by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 269.8)||101.6||119.3||62.7||93.7||78.1||173.6||167.1||120.4||69.1||12.3|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Cumberland detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||2.83|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -554 (-17.5%).
- Public administration (16%)
- Educational services (14%)
- Health care and social assistance (10%)
- Utilities (9%)
- Construction (8%)
- Other services, except public administration (8%)
- Mining, quarrying, and oil and gas extraction (7%)
- Health care and social assistance (44%)
- Educational services (20%)
- Retail trade (15%)
- Accommodation and food services (7%)
- Other services, except public administration (6%)
- Manufacturing (5%)
- Information (1%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (13%)
- Sales and related occupations (11%)
- Fire fighting and prevention, and other protective service workers including supervisors (11%)
- Installation, maintenance, and repair occupations (9%)
- Community and social service occupations (8%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (8%)
- Building and grounds cleaning and maintenance occupations (7%)
- Health technologists and technicians (20%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (17%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (12%)
- Education, training, and library occupations (10%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (6%)
Average climate in Cumberland, Kentucky
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Cumberland-area historical tornado activity is significantly below Kentucky state average. It is 69% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/9/1988, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 45.0 miles away from the Cumberland city center killed one person and injured 15 people and caused between $5,000,000 and $50,000,000 in damages.
On 5/18/1995, a category F2 (max. wind speeds 113-157 mph) tornado 25.9 miles away from the city center caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Cumberland-area historical earthquake activity is near Kentucky state average. It is 79% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 7/27/1980 at 18:52:21, a magnitude 5.2 (5.1 MB, 4.7 MS, 5.0 UK, 5.2 UK, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 99.8 miles away from the city center
On 11/30/1973 at 07:48:41, a magnitude 4.7 (4.7 MB, 4.6 ML, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 97.9 miles away from Cumberland center
On 9/7/1988 at 02:28:09, a magnitude 4.6 (4.5 MB, 4.6 LG) earthquake occurred 94.3 miles away from the city center
On 11/23/2006 at 10:42:57, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, 4.3 LG) earthquake occurred 57.2 miles away from the city center
On 11/2/2006 at 17:53:02, a magnitude 4.3 (4.3 MB, Depth: 0.6 mi) earthquake occurred 60.9 miles away from Cumberland center
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi) earthquake occurred 286.7 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), local magnitude (ML), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Harlan County (17) is greater than the US average (13).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 2
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 11, Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 4, Mudslides: 3, Winter Storms: 3, Fires: 2, Landslides: 2, Snows: 2, Snowstorms: 2, Blizzard: 1, Freeze: 1, Hurricane: 1, Snowfall: 1, Wind: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Rebecca Caudill - Appalachian author.
Hospitals and medical centers in Cumberland:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Cumberland:
- LETCHER MANOR (Nursing Home, about 14 miles away; WHITESBURG, KY)
- WELLMONT LONESOME PINE HOSPITAL Acute Care Hospitals (about 15 miles away; BIG STONE GAP, VA)
- HERITAGE HALL BIG STONE GAP (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; BIG STONE GAP, VA)
- HERITAGE HALL HEALTH CARE II (Nursing Home, about 15 miles away; BIG STONE GAP, VA)
Heliports located in Cumberland:
College/University in Cumberland:
Other colleges/universities with over 2000 students near Cumberland:
- Hazard Community and Technical College (about 21 miles; Hazard, KY; Full-time enrollment: 2,087)
- Lincoln Memorial University (about 47 miles; Harrogate, TN; FT enrollment: 3,706)
- Northeast State Community College (about 47 miles; Blountville, TN; FT enrollment: 4,480)
- Big Sandy Community and Technical College (about 51 miles; Prestonsburg, KY; FT enrollment: 2,660)
- King University (about 54 miles; Bristol, TN; FT enrollment: 2,472)
- Walters State Community College (about 55 miles; Morristown, TN; FT enrollment: 4,359)
- Tusculum College (about 58 miles; Greeneville, TN; FT enrollment: 2,070)
Private high school in Cumberland:
Public elementary/middle school in Cumberland:
- CUMBERLAND ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 694, Location: 322 GOLF COURSE RD, Grades: PK-8)
User submitted facts and corrections:
- the tri cities (cumberland,lynch,and benham)is a very small area.Everyone knows everyone and they are very friendly. (most of the time) Most of the men are coal miners and most of the women work at Reginas Big Top (resturaunt) or they work for the tassty freeze. There are about 5 resteraunts in cumberland; Hardies, subway,riginas,tasty freeze,pizza hut. If you get into trouble everyone finds out within an hour.
Notable locations in Cumberland: Cumberland Fire Department Station 3 (A), Cumberland Fire Department Station 1 (B), Cumberland Fire Department Station 2 (C). Display/hide their locations on the map
Streams, rivers, and creeks: Drift Branch (A), Big Cove Branch (B), Cloverlick Creek (C), Perkins Branch (D), Smith Branch (E), Looney Creek (F), Laurel Branch (G), Brown Branch (H). Display/hide their locations on the map
Park in Cumberland: Kingdom Come State Park (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Hotels: Plaza Motel (18855 North USHighway 119), Cumberland Motel (2203 East Main Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2013 was 46.3. This is significantly better than average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2013 was 22.5. This is significantly better than average. Closest monitor was 7.0 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM10) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 28.5. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 15.2 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2007 was 15.2. This is significantly worse than average. Closest monitor was 24.5 miles away from the city center.
(39.9% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 20.9% for Black residents, 60.0% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 100.0% for other race residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.2% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
82 people in nursing homes in 2000
Banks with branches in Cumberland (2011 data):
- Commercial Bank: Main Street Branch at 1701 East Main Street, branch established on 1915/01/01. Info updated 2008/09/25: Bank assets: $807.9 mil, Deposits: $626.4 mil, headquarters in Harrogate, TN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 20 total offices, Holding Company: Unified Shares, Llc
- Branch Banking and Trust Company: Cumberland Ky Branch at 1202 East Main Street, branch established on 1936/05/16. Info updated 2010/03/29: Bank assets: $168,867.6 mil, Deposits: $127,549.5 mil, headquarters in Winston Salem, NC, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1793 total offices, Holding Company: Bb&T Corporation
Educational Attainment (%) in 2015
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2015
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Cumberland city (based on Harlan County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Harlan County:||3.22 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||2.19 / 10,000 pop.|
|Harlan County:||0.64 / 10,000 pop.|
|Kentucky:||0.74 / 10,000 pop.|
|Harlan County:||4.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||2.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||5.74 / 10,000 pop.|
Health and Nutrition:
More about Health and Nutrition of Cumberland, KY Residents
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||4||$6,186||$18,558||0||$0|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$10,825||$21,650||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||7||$7,156||$12,267||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||27||$37,109||$16,493||2||$1,717|
Cumberland government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- General - Interest on Debt: $33,000 ($15.42)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $0 ($0.00)
- Water Utilities - Interest on Debt: $151,000 ($70.56)
Cumberland government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding - Water Utilities: $2,514,000 ($1174.77)
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $1,005,000 ($469.63)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $70,000 ($32.71)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding Nonguaranteed - Water Utilities: $2,402,000 ($1122.43)
Other, NEC: $899,000 ($420.09)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Water Utilities: $112,000 ($52.34)
Other, NEC: $36,000 ($16.82)
2.60% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($27,233 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Bell County, KY||0.19% ($45,813 average AGI)|
|from Fayette County, KY||0.18% ($27,667)|
|from Laurel County, KY||0.14% ($25,000)|
3.09% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($27,077 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Cumberland:
- WCPM (1280 AM; 1 kW; CUMBERLAND, KY; Owner: CUMBERLAND CITY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WTCW (920 AM; 4 kW; WHITESBURG, KY; Owner: T.C.W. BROADCASTING , INC.)
- WFSR (970 AM; 5 kW; HARLAN, KY; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING COMPAY)
- WKVL (850 AM; daytime; 50 kW; KNOXVILLE, TN; Owner: HORNE RADIO, LLC)
- WNVA (1350 AM; 5 kW; NORTON, VA; Owner: RADIO-WISE, INC.)
- WKIC (1390 AM; 5 kW; HAZARD, KY)
- WGOC (640 AM; 10 kW; BLOUNTVILLE, TN; Owner: CITADEL BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WEZC (1480 AM; daytime; 5 kW; NEON, KY; Owner: JESUS COMMUNICATION ILNC.)
- WSWV (1570 AM; 2 kW; PENNINGTON GAP, VA; Owner: IBS COMMUNICATIONS, L.L.C.)
- WHLN (1410 AM; 5 kW; HARLAN, KY)
- WPWT (870 AM; daytime; 10 kW; COLONIAL HEIGHTS, TN; Owner: INFORMATION COMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- WZAP (690 AM; 10 kW; BRISTOL, VA; Owner: RAM COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- WFGW (1010 AM; 50 kW; BLACK MOUNTAIN, NC; Owner: BLUE RIDGE BROADCASTING CORP.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Cumberland:
- WSEH (102.7 FM; CUMBERLAND, KY; Owner: CUMBERLAND CITY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WAXM (93.5 FM; BIG STONE GAP, VA; Owner: VALLEY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WIFX-FM (94.3 FM; JENKINS, KY; Owner: LETCHER COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC)
- WXKQ-FM (103.9 FM; WHITESBURG, KY; Owner: T.C.W. BROADCASTING , INC.)
- W223AA (92.5 FM; BIG STONE GAP, VA; Owner: VALLEY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WMMT (88.7 FM; WHITESBURG, KY; Owner: APPALSHOP, INCORPORATED)
- WSGS (101.1 FM; HAZARD, KY; Owner: MOUNTAIN BROADCASTING SERVICE, INC.)
- WTUK (105.1 FM; HARLAN, KY; Owner: EASTERN BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WEKH (90.9 FM; HAZARD, KY; Owner: EASTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY)
- WDXC (102.3 FM; POUND, VA; Owner: WDXC RADIO, INC.)
- WZQQ (97.9 FM; HYDEN, KY; Owner: LESLIE COUNTY BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WJMD (104.7 FM; HAZARD, KY; Owner: HAZARD BROADCASTING SERVICES)
- WTFM (98.5 FM; KINGSPORT, TN; Owner: HOLSTON VALLEY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WJDT (106.5 FM; ROGERSVILLE, TN; Owner: C & S BROADCASTING)
- WPKE-FM (103.1 FM; COAL RUN, KY; Owner: EAST KENTUCKY BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WRZK (95.9 FM; COLONIAL HEIGHTS, TN; Owner: MURRAY COMMUNICATIONS)
- WNVA-FM (106.3 FM; NORTON, VA; Owner: RADIO WISE, INC.)
- WHCB (91.5 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: APPALACHIAN EDUC. COMMUNICATION CORP)
- WETS-FM (89.5 FM; JOHNSON CITY, TN; Owner: EAST TENNESSEE STATE UNIVERSITY)
- WXBQ-FM (96.9 FM; BRISTOL, TN; Owner: BRISTOL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Cumberland:
- W24BT (Channel 24; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WYMT-TV (Channel 57; HAZARD, KY; Owner: WYMT LICENSEE CORP.)
- W31BU (Channel 31; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W53BQ (Channel 53; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W69ED (Channel 69; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WKHA (Channel 35; HAZARD, KY; Owner: KENTUCKY AUTHORITY FOR EDUCATIONAL TV)
- WAPM-CA (Channel 9; LYNCH/BENHAM, KY; Owner: HOLSTON VALLEY BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- W26BK (Channel 26; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W16BI (Channel 16; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WAGV (Channel 44; HARLAN, KY; Owner: LIVING FAITH MINISTRIES, INC.)
- W20BO (Channel 20; TALBERT, KY; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2014 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 21Number of bridges
- 126m413ftTotal length
- $2,711,000Total costs
- 65,679Total average daily traffic
- 12,144Total average daily truck traffic
New bridges - Historical Statistics
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:1
- 5163 State Park (117828) (Lat: 36.647667 Lon: -85.292528), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: KNKN666, Licensee ID: L00128694
Assigned Frequencies: 869.040 MHz, 869.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 824.040 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 890.010 MHz, 845.010 MHz, 845.010 MHzGrant Date: 08/30/2011, Expiration Date: 10/01/2021, Certifier: Michael P GogginRegistrant: New Cingular Wireless Pcs, LLC
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:4
- KELLYE ABERNATHY, 1 Miles, 89 Degrees (Lat: 36.979444 Lon: -83.025278), Type: 79.2, Overall height: 74.7 m, Registrant: 9727338172, , 17330 PRESTON ROAD, STE 100A
- 1 Mi N Of Lynch On Looney Ridge (Lat: 36.979167 Lon: -82.922222), Type: 94.5, Overall height: 91.4 m, Registrant: 2024675700, , 1150 CONNECTICUT AVE STE 1000
- 1 Miles, 89 Degrees (Lat: 36.979444 Lon: -83.025278), Type: 79.2, Overall height: 74.7 m, Registrant: 5023297601, , 1650 LYNDON FARMS CT.
- 1 Miles, 89 Degrees (Lat: 36.979444 Lon: -83.025278), Type: 79.2, Overall height: 74.7 m, Registrant: 2024675700, Linda.Hartman@koteen.Com, 1150 CONNECTICUT AVENUE SUITE 1000
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:3
- State Hwy Garage (Lat: 36.986472 Lon: -82.957389), Call Sign: WGC667
Assigned Frequencies: 156.060 MHzGrant Date: 03/18/2014, Expiration Date: 05/31/2024Registrant: Radio Section, 1239 Wilkinson Blvd, Frankfort, KY 40622, Phone: (502) 564-3820, Fax: (502) 564-3825, Email:
- Near Big Black Mountain Forrestry Tower 6.75 Mi Se (Lat: 36.913972 Lon: -82.894056), Call Sign: KEC889, Licensee ID: L00001846
Assigned Frequencies: 453.300 MHz, 453.300 MHz, 453.600 MHz, 453.600 MHz, 453.900 MHz, 453.900 MHzGrant Date: 01/22/1998, Expiration Date: 04/07/2003, Cancellation Date: 11/27/2002Registrant: Kentucky, Commonwealth Of, 1240 Louisville Rd, Frankfort, KY 40601
- Clover Lick Road (Lat: 36.945250 Lon: -83.000472), Call Sign: WQOM839
Assigned Frequencies: 159.615 MHz, 160.050 MHzGrant Date: 11/21/2011, Expiration Date: 11/21/2021, Certifier: Charles WhitleyRegistrant: National License, 12591 Brompton Road, Carmel, IN 46033, Phone: (317) 564-8018, Email:
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers:1
- Lat: 36.973694 Lon: -82.987389, Call Sign: KIY810, Licensee ID: L00920690
Assigned Frequencies: 153.050 MHzGrant Date: 08/27/1964, Expiration Date: 08/01/2012, Cancellation Date: 08/19/2005Registrant: Cumberland City Broadcasting, Inc., 101 Keller Street, Cumberland, KY 40823
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:5
- 10-10 BIGBLK, Big Black Lookout Tower 6 3/4 Mi Se Of (Lat: 36.914583 Lon: -82.893917), Type: Tower, Structure height: 45.7 m, Call Sign: WQHB821
Assigned Frequencies: 6788.75 MHzGrant Date: 06/22/2007, Expiration Date: 06/22/2017, Certifier: William F HaysRegistrant: Kentucky Emergency Warning System, 85 State Police Road, London, KY 40741, Phone: (502) 564-5397, Fax: (502) 564-6726, Email:
- QRI-ARSR, Black Mountain Ridge Road (Lat: 36.916167 Lon: -82.891056), Type: Ltower, Structure height: 21.3 m, Overall height: 33.5 m, Call Sign: WQRL846
Assigned Frequencies: 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHz, 6765.00 MHzGrant Date: 06/13/2013, Expiration Date: 06/13/2023, Certifier: Nilsa BrownRegistrant: Holland & Knight LLP, 800 17th Street, Nw Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20006, Phone: (202) 955-3000, Fax: (202) 955-5564, Email:
- DALE HOLLOW, 5163 State Park (Lat: 36.647667 Lon: -85.292528), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WQTI892
Assigned Frequencies: 11055.0 MHzGrant Date: 02/12/2014, Expiration Date: 02/12/2024, Certifier: John E MondayRegistrant: Att Mobility LLC, 2200 N. Greenville Ave, 1w, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (972) 234-7003, Fax: (972) 301-6893, Email:
- DALE HOLLOW, 5163 State Park (Lat: 36.647667 Lon: -85.292528), Type: Mtower, Structure height: 57.9 m, Overall height: 60.7 m, Call Sign: WQTR901
Assigned Frequencies: 11055.0 MHzGrant Date: 04/01/2014, Expiration Date: 04/01/2024, Cancellation Date: 04/10/2014, Certifier: John MondayRegistrant: Att Mobility LLC, 3300 E. Renner Road B3132, Richardson, TX 75082, Phone: (855) 699-7073, Email:
- STATION, Big Black Lookout Tower 6 3/4 Mi Se Of (Lat: 36.913972 Lon: -82.894028), Overall height: 60.4 m, Call Sign: WEE415
Assigned Frequencies: 2194.40 MHzGrant Date: 09/01/2009, Expiration Date: 11/28/2019, Cancellation Date: 06/18/2012Registrant: Kentucky Emergency Warning System, 85 State Police Road, London, KY 40741, Phone: (502) 564-5397, Email:
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:18 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Cumberland)
Drinking water stations with addresses in Cumberland and their reported violations in the past:CUMBERLAND MUNICIPAL WATER WORKS (Population served: 3,478, Surface water):
Past health violations:KINGDOM COME STATE PARK (Population served: 250, Surface water):
Past monitoring violations:
- MCL, Average - Between JAN-2011 and MAR-2011, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (MAY-05-2011), St Public Notif requested (MAY-05-2011), St Public Notif received (JUN-08-2011), St AO (w/penalty) issued (AUG-18-2011), St Compliance achieved (AUG-31-2011), St Civil Case filed (2 times from JUL-06-2012 to FEB-13-2013)
- MCL, Average - Between OCT-2010 and DEC-2010, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (MAY-12-2011), St Public Notif requested (MAY-12-2011), St Public Notif received (JUN-08-2011), St AO (w/penalty) issued (AUG-18-2011), St Compliance achieved (AUG-31-2011), St Civil Case filed (2 times from JUL-06-2012 to FEB-13-2013)
- MCL, Average - Between JUL-2010 and SEP-2010, Contaminant: TTHM. Follow-up actions: St Formal NOV issued (NOV-01-2010), St Public Notif requested (NOV-01-2010), St Public Notif received (DEC-08-2010), St AO (w/penalty) issued (AUG-18-2011), St Compliance achieved (AUG-31-2011), St Civil Case filed (2 times from JUL-06-2012 to FEB-13-2013)
- Monitoring, Turbidity (Enhanced SWTR) - In DEC-2013, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-16-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-16-2014), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring, Turbidity (Enhanced SWTR) - In NOV-2013, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-16-2014), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-16-2014), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring, Turbidity (Enhanced SWTR) - In OCT-2013, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (DEC-20-2013), St Formal NOV issued (DEC-20-2013), St Compliance achieved (APR-15-2014)
- Monitoring, Turbidity (Enhanced SWTR) - In JAN-2013, Contaminant: IESWTR. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (MAR-15-2013), St Formal NOV issued (MAR-15-2013), St Compliance achieved (JUN-12-2013)
- Monitoring of Treatment (SWTR-Filter) - In DEC-2012. Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (FEB-18-2013), St Formal NOV issued (FEB-18-2013), St Compliance achieved (MAR-27-2013), St Public Notif received (OCT-21-2013)
- 4 other older monitoring violations
Past monitoring violations:
- Monitoring, Repeat Major (TCR) - In SEP-2005, Contaminant: Coliform (TCR). Follow-up actions: St Public Notif requested (NOV-02-2005), St Formal NOV issued (NOV-02-2005), St Public Notif received (APR-01-2006), St Compliance achieved (MAR-15-2007)
- 2 minor monitoring violations
|Most common first names in Cumberland, KY among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Cumberland, KY among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Electricity (74%)
- Fuel oil, kerosene, etc. (10%)
- Utility gas (7%)
- Wood (3%)
- Coal or coke (3%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
|Businesses in Cumberland, KY|
|Advance Auto Parts||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Cumberland compared to Kentucky state average:
- Median household income below state average.
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly above state average.
- House age above state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
- Number of college students below state average.