We are giving away $1200 in prizes - enter simply by sending us your own city pictures!
|Median resident age:||36.3 years|
|Missouri median age:||38.1 years|
Zip codes: 63461.
Estimated per capita income in 2013: $18,203 (it was $15,625 in 2000)
Palmyra city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2013: $92,754 (it was $70,100 in 2000)
Mean prices in 2013: All housing units: $96,836; Detached houses: $101,091; Mobile homes: $17,855
Median gross rent in 2013: $544.
Races in Palmyra, MO (2013)
- 3,47895.7%White alone
- 571.6%Black alone
- 511.4%Two or more races
- 290.8%American Indian alone
- 30.08%Native Hawaiian and Other
Pacific Islander alone
|Missouri Outlaw History (203 replies)|
|Long ago on independence square (8917 replies)|
|Palmyra farm land values (4 replies)|
|Palmyra, Missouri. Pros, Cons, Schools (1 reply)|
|Hannibal (14 replies)|
|Missouri Events (269 replies)|
Latest news from Palmyra, MO collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (35.4%), United States (14.8%), Irish (12.6%), English (7.0%), Scottish (4.2%), French (4.0%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated in 1855
Elevation: 641 feet
Land area: 2.22 square miles.
Population density: 1,634 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Palmyra:
- High school or higher: 81.7%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 18.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 6.5%
- Unemployed: 6.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 18.6 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Palmyra city:
- Never married: 26.5%
- Now married: 44.7%
- Separated: 1.9%
- Widowed: 12.0%
- Divorced: 14.8%
52 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Missouri and other state lists there were 8 registered sex offenders living in Palmyra, Missouri as of August 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Palmyra to the number of sex offenders is 451 to 1.
The number of registered sex offenders compared to the number of residents in this city is near the state average.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2013: $742 (0.8%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2013: $727 (1.0%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Columbia, MO (72.9 miles , pop. 84,531).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: St. Louis, MO (106.1 miles , pop. 348,189).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (245.9 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Rensselaer, MO (3.0 miles) , Hannibal, MO (3.2 miles ), Quincy, IL (3.4 miles ), Monroe City, MO (3.9 miles ), Payson, IL (3.9 miles ), New London, MO (4.0 miles ), La Grange, MO (4.1 miles ), Ewing, MO (4.2 miles ).
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 10 buildings, average cost: $109,900
- 1998: 17 buildings, average cost: $96,000
- 1999: 8 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2000: 9 buildings, average cost: $71,700
- 2001: 6 buildings, average cost: $111,900
- 2002: 4 buildings, average cost: $85,000
- 2003: 3 buildings, average cost: $116,700
- 2004: 6 buildings, average cost: $116,700
- 2006: 6 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2007: 5 buildings, average cost: $152,800
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $161,100
- 2009: 3 buildings, average cost: $168,100
- 2010: 5 buildings, average cost: $160,200
- 2011: 2 buildings, average cost: $167,300
- 2012: 3 buildings, average cost: $113,900
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.80 N, Longitude: 91.52 W
Area code: 573
|Crime rates in Palmyra by Year|
|City-data.com crime index (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 291.7)||121.7||158.8||81.6||133.1||106.8||73.2||116.9||72.6||104.8||108.5||132.4||97.5|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Palmyra detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.94|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: +120 (+3.6%).
- Manufacturing (22%)
- Construction (10%)
- Transportation and warehousing (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (9%)
- Retail trade (7%)
- Wholesale trade (7%)
- Arts, entertainment, and recreation (5%)
- Health care and social assistance (30%)
- Retail trade (17%)
- Educational services (10%)
- Other services, except public administration (7%)
- Public administration (7%)
- Finance and insurance (6%)
- Accommodation and food services (4%)
- Production occupations (16%)
- Construction and extraction occupations (10%)
- Management occupations (10%)
- Business and financial operations occupations (9%)
- Transportation occupations (9%)
- Sales and related occupations (8%)
- Material moving occupations (5%)
- Office and administrative support occupations (21%)
- Sales and related occupations (15%)
- Healthcare support occupations (12%)
- Management occupations (8%)
- Food preparation and serving related occupations (8%)
- Health diagnosing and treating practitioners and other technical occupations (7%)
- Personal care and service occupations (7%)
Average climate in Palmyra, Missouri
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Palmyra-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Missouri state average. It is 26% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 5/10/2003, a category F3 (max. wind speeds 158-206 mph) tornado 3.5 miles away from the Palmyra city center .
On 4/23/1975, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 33.4 miles away from the city center killed one person and injured 4 people and caused between $500,000 and $5,000,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Palmyra-area historical earthquake activity is slightly below Missouri state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 216.3 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 206.2 miles away from Palmyra center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 211.4 miles away from the city center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 237.3 miles away from the city center
On 5/4/1991 at 01:18:54, a magnitude 5.0 (4.4 MB, 4.6 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 242.0 miles away from Palmyra center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 217.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Marion County (18) is greater than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 13
Emergencies Declared: 5
Causes of natural disasters: Floods: 9, Storms: 8, Tornadoes: 6, Winter Storms: 5, Drought: 1, Heavy Rain: 1, Hurricane: 1, Ice Storm: 1, Snowstorm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: Jane Darwell - Actress, Rachel Bringer - Politician, Billy Hart (baseball) - Baseball player.
Hospitals and medical centers in Palmyra:
Other hospitals and medical centers near Palmyra:
- FOUNTAIN COURT CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 8 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- WILLOW CARE REHABILITATION AND HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 9 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- HANNIBAL DIALYSIS (Dialysis Facility, about 9 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- BETH HAVEN NURSING HOME (Nursing Home, about 10 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- LEVERING HOME,THE (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- LEVERING REGIONAL HEALTH CARE CENTER (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
- LUTHER MANOR RET AND NURS CTR (Nursing Home, about 11 miles away; HANNIBAL, MO)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Palmyra:
- Moberly Area Community College (about 57 miles; Moberly, MO; Full-time enrollment: 3,977)
- Truman State University (about 63 miles; Kirksville, MO; FT enrollment: 5,553)
- Western Illinois University (about 65 miles; Macomb, IL; FT enrollment: 10,755)
- Columbia College (about 73 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 13,975)
- Southeastern Community College (about 73 miles; West Burlington, IA; FT enrollment: 2,251)
- University of Missouri-Columbia (about 74 miles; Columbia, MO; FT enrollment: 29,599)
- St Charles Community College (about 86 miles; Cottleville, MO; FT enrollment: 5,302)
Public high school in Palmyra:
- Palmyra High School (Students: 326; Location: 1723 S Main St; Grades: 9-12)
Public elementary/middle schools in Palmyra:
Notable locations in Palmyra: Palmyra Junction (A), The Rhine (B), Palmyra Rural Volunteer Fire Department (C), Palmyra Fire Department (D). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Greenwood Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Tourist attraction: Gardner House (417 South Main Street).
Hotel: Budget Inn (423 East Lafayette Street).
Courts: Missouri State - Agriculture Dept- Federal State Market News OFC (Highway 61 South), Marion County - Courthouse Palmyra- County Probate Court (Courthouse).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 67.6. This is about average.
Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [ppb] level in 2006 was 1.40. This is better than average. Closest monitor was 11.4 miles away from the city center.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 31.4. This is about average. Closest monitor was 11.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2012 was 9.25. This is about average. Closest monitor was 11.4 miles away from the city center.
(14.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 100.0% for Black residents, 68.2% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.4 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.3% of all households
- Gay men: 0.0% of all households
People in group quarters in Palmyra in 2010:
- 99 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 98 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 5 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Palmyra in 2000:
- 123 people in nursing homes
- 52 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 24 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
- 3 people in schools, hospitals, or wards for the mentally retarded
Palmyra compared to Missouri state average:
- Median house value below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Length of stay since moving in significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage above state average.
Banks with branches in Palmyra (2011 data):
- Palmyra State Bank: at 400 South Main Street, branch established on 1934/06/01. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $152.1 mil, Deposits: $129.2 mil, local headquarters, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 3 total offices, Holding Company: Byron B. Webb, Inc.
- Heartland Bank and Trust Company: Palmyra Savings Branch at 123 West Lafayette, branch established on 1887/01/01. Info updated 2011/08/08: Bank assets: $1,943.8 mil, Deposits: $1,632.9 mil, headquarters in Bloomington, IL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 49 total offices, Holding Company: Heartland Bancorp, Inc.
- Exchange Bank of Northeast Missouri: Palmyra Branch at 423 Elizabeth Avenue, branch established on 1997/07/09. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $136.1 mil, Deposits: $117.3 mil, headquarters in Kahoka, MO, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 6 total offices, Holding Company: Lincoln County Bancorp, Inc.
- F&M Bank and Trust Company: F&M Bank And Trust Company Branch at 201 N Main St, branch established on 1886/01/01. Info updated 2011/07/21: Bank assets: $186.8 mil, Deposits: $150.3 mil, headquarters in Hannibal, MO, negative income in the last year, Commercial Lending Specialization, 9 total offices
- HNB National Bank: Palmyra Banking Facility at 203 South Main, branch established on 1995/01/17. Info updated 2012/01/19: Bank assets: $319.6 mil, Deposits: $273.4 mil, headquarters in Hannibal, MO, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 12 total offices
Educational Attainment (%) in 2013
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2013
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (75%)
- Electricity (21%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (3%)
- Wood (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Palmyra city (based on Marion County data)
Food Environment Statistics:
|Marion County:||2.84 / 10,000 pop.|
|Missouri:||1.88 / 10,000 pop.|
|This county:||0.36 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||0.18 / 10,000 pop.|
|Marion County:||8.52 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||4.34 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||9.59 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||7.37 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||0||$0||18||$19,151|
|Judicial and Legal||0||$0||2||$1,439|
|Police Protection - Officers||6||$17,422||$34,844||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||4||$12,883||$38,649||0||$0|
|Solid Waste Management||2||$5,009||$30,054||0||$0|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$2,947||$35,364||4||$2,156|
|Totals for Government||27||$78,280||$34,791||24||$22,746|
5.33% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($29,239 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Ralls County, MO||0.81% ($24,360 average AGI)|
|from Adams County, IL||0.60% ($29,359)|
|from Monroe County, MO||0.29% ($30,000)|
5.84% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($26,129 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Palmyra:
- WTAD (930 AM; 5 kW; QUINCY, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- KHMO (1070 AM; 5 kW; HANNIBAL, MO)
- WGEM (1440 AM; 5 kW; QUINCY, IL; Owner: QUINCY BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WHB (810 AM; 50 kW; KANSAS CITY, MO; Owner: UNION BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WHO (1040 AM; 50 kW; DES MOINES, IA; Owner: CITICASTERS LICENSES, L.P.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- KXEL (1540 AM; 50 kW; WATERLOO, IA; Owner: KXEL BROADCASTING COMPANY, INC.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WTMJ (620 AM; 50 kW; MILWAUKEE, WI; Owner: JOURNAL BROADCAST CORPORATION)
Strongest FM radio stations in Palmyra:
- KICK-FM (97.9 FM; PALMYRA, MO; Owner: BICK BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- KGRC (92.9 FM; HANNIBAL, MO; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- KJIR (91.7 FM; HANNIBAL, MO; Owner: BELIEVERS BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WCOY (99.5 FM; QUINCY, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- KZZK (105.9 FM; NEW LONDON, MO; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- WGEM-FM (105.1 FM; QUINCY, IL; Owner: QUINCY NEWSPAPERS, INC.)
- WQUB (90.3 FM; QUINCY, IL; Owner: QUINCY UNIVERSITY CORPORATION)
- WGCA-FM (88.5 FM; QUINCY, IL; Owner: GREAT COMMISSION BROADCASTING CORP.)
- KRRY (100.9 FM; CANTON, MO; Owner: BICK BROADCASTING CO.)
- WQCY (103.9 FM; QUINCY, IL; Owner: STARADIO CORPORATION)
- KRXL (94.5 FM; KIRKSVILLE, MO; Owner: KIRX, INC.)
- KOKX-FM (95.3 FM; KEOKUK, IA; Owner: W. RUSSELL WITHERS, JR.)
- KKAC (104.3 FM; VANDALIA, MO; Owner: TWENTY-ONE SOUND COMMUNICATIONS, INC.)
- KWBZ (107.5 FM; MONROE CITY, MO; Owner: WPW BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Palmyra:
- W53BP (Channel 53; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W49BS (Channel 49; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- KHQA-TV (Channel 7; HANNIBAL, MO; Owner: CHELSEY BROADCASTING COMPANY OF QUINCY, LLC)
- WTJR (Channel 16; QUINCY, IL; Owner: BELIEVER'S BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- KTVO (Channel 3; KIRKSVILLE, MO; Owner: KTVO LICENSE SUBSIDIARY, INC.)
- W61CO (Channel 61; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W36BS (Channel 36; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WGEM-TV (Channel 10; QUINCY, IL; Owner: QUINCY BROADCASTING CO.)
- W18CJ (Channel 18; QUINCY, IL; Owner: THREE ANGELS BROADCASTING NETWORK)
- W69DF (Channel 69; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- K40GO (Channel 40; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- WQEC (Channel 27; QUINCY, IL; Owner: W. CENTRAL ILLINOIS EDUC. TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORP.)
- W65CZ (Channel 65; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W45BM (Channel 45; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
- W67DR (Channel 67; QUINCY, IL; Owner: MS COMMUNICATIONS, LLC)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2013 (per 100,000 population)
- National Bridge Inventory (NBI) Statistics
- 5Number of bridges
- 21m69ftTotal length
- $1,399,000Total costs
- 26,598Total average daily traffic
- 7,199Total average daily truck traffic
FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers:4 (See the full list of FCC Registered Cell Phone Towers in Palmyra)
FCC Registered Antenna Towers:24 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers:7
- FIRE STATION, 407 South Main St (Lat: 39.796583 Lon: -91.523028), Type: Mast, Structure height: 4 m, Overall height: 6 m, Call Sign: WNSR269
Assigned Frequencies: 465.137 MHz
Grant Date: 04/29/2005, Expiration Date: 07/06/2015
Registrant: Palmyra Fire Department, 407 S. Main, Palmyra, MO 63461, Phone: (573) 769-2223
- 301 S Main (Lat: 39.799500 Lon: -91.520722), Structure height: 9 m, Call Sign: WPEJ407, Licensee ID: L00043851
Assigned Frequencies: 155.370 MHz
Grant Date: 05/12/2004, Expiration Date: 03/16/2014
Registrant: City Of Palmyra
- County Rd A R Mi N Of Hwy 168 (Lat: 39.795889 Lon: -91.536833), Call Sign: KQJ782
Assigned Frequencies: 30.8000 MHz
Grant Date: 12/10/1997, Expiration Date: 02/24/2003, Cancellation Date: 02/22/2002
Registrant: Andy Kaiser, 1889 Hwy A, Palmyra, MO 63461-9750
- Dickerson St. Tank, On Dickerson St. , 2 Blocks East Of Intersection (Lat: 39.792361 Lon: -91.524528), Type: Tank, Structure height: 15.2 m, Overall height: 16.2 m, Call Sign: WPYI614
Assigned Frequencies: 173.210 MHz
Grant Date: 08/18/2003, Expiration Date: 08/18/2013, Certifier: Donald G Lloyd
Registrant: Healy-Ruff Co., 1975 W Cnty Rd B2 Suite 5, St. Paul, MN 55110, Phone: (651) 633-7522, Fax: (651) 633-2671, Email:
- Dump Rd Bps- Dr 392, 1.0mi S Of Sr 320 (Lat: 39.829278 Lon: -91.567611), Type: Tower, Structure height: 9.1 m, Call Sign: WQBP924
Assigned Frequencies: 154.471 MHz
Grant Date: 11/19/2004, Expiration Date: 11/19/2014, Certifier: David Carroll
Registrant: Micro-Comm, Inc., 15895 S Pflumm Rd, Olathe, KS 66062, Phone: (913) 390-4500, Fax: (913) 390-4550, Email:
- Lat: 39.794583 Lon: -91.529833, Call Sign: WQCK464, Licensee ID: L00344555
Assigned Frequencies: 72.1000 MHz
Grant Date: 03/24/2005, Expiration Date: 03/24/2015, Certifier: Connie Browning
Registrant: Palmyra R-1 School District
- 7.24 Miles Hannibal Municipal Airport (Lat: 39.806417 Lon: -91.529028), Type: Mast, Structure height: 91.4 m, Overall height: 97.5 m, Call Sign: WQKN670
Assigned Frequencies: 4950.00 MHz
Grant Date: 07/27/2009, Expiration Date: 07/27/2019, Certifier: Michael D Hall
Registrant: A&w Communications, 100 Main Street, Eolia, MO 63344, Phone: (573) 485-3500, Fax: (573) 485-2350
FCC Registered Microwave Towers:10 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses:25 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Palmyra)
FAA Registered Aircraft:6
- Aircraft: CESSNA 172G (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-300 SER (145 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 3657L , Serial Number: 17253826, Year manufactured: 1965, Airworthiness Date: 11/19/1965
Registrant (Individual): Wesley J Tuley, 3301 County Road 230, Palmyra, MO 63461
- Aircraft: BEECH A36 (Category: Land, Seats: 6, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 138 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR IO 520 SERIES (285 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 6544V , Serial Number: E-2063, Year manufactured: 1983, Airworthiness Date: 01/18/1983
Registrant (Corporation): Brown Air Inc., 320 E Ross, Palmyra, MO 63461
- Aircraft: PIPER PA-24-250 (Category: Land, Seats: 4, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 135 mph), Engine: LYCOMING 0-540 SERIES (250 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 7890P , Serial Number: 24-3119, Year manufactured: 1962, Airworthiness Date: 05/22/1962
Registrant (Individual): Pending Registration, 6311 County Road 264, Palmyra, MO 63461
- Aircraft: CESSNA 140 (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 105 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR C85 SERIES (85 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 89067 , Serial Number: 8071, Year manufactured: 1946, Airworthiness Date: 04/12/1956
Registrant (Co-Owned): Aviation Mcclain, 2744 Highway 61, Palmyra, MO 63461, Other Owners: James B Mcclain, Helen C Mcclain
- Aircraft: CESSNA 150M (Category: Land, Seats: 2, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 81 mph), Engine: CONT MOTOR 0-200 SERIES (100 HP) (4 Cycle)
N-Number: 9467U , Serial Number: 15078415, Year manufactured: 1976, Airworthiness Date: 05/21/1976
Registrant (Individual): Jared R Murphy, 116 W Church St, Palmyra, MO 63461
- Aircraft: CESSNA 195A (Category: Land, Seats: 5, Weight: Up to 12,499 Pounds, Speed: 146 mph), Engine: JACOBS L4 /R755-7 (245 HP) (Reciprocating)
N-Number: 9835A , Serial Number: 7528, Year manufactured: 1950, Airworthiness Date: 01/22/1956
Registrant (Individual): Martha A Glascock, R R 1, Palmyra, MO 63461
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 34
- Hazardous Condition: 9
- Good Intent Call: 4
Incident types - Palmyra
|Most common first names in Palmyra, MO among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Palmyra, MO among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Palmyra, MO|
Total of 7 patent applications in 2008-2015.