|Median resident age:||38.5 years|
|Illinois median age:||39.6 years|
Zip codes: 62454.
Robinson city income, earnings, and wages data
Estimated median house or condo value in 2012: $63,930 (it was $53,900 in 2000)
Median gross rent in 2012: $565.
- White alone - 6,455 (84.0%)
- Black alone - 503 (6.5%)
- Hispanic - 345 (4.5%)
- Two or more races - 247 (3.2%)
- Asian alone - 72 (0.9%)
- Other race alone - 12 (0.2%)
- American Indian alone - 11 (0.1%)
|Jackie Robinson West stripped of its national title (209 replies)|
|Where does Chicago end? (96 replies)|
|which baseball team is more popular? (52 replies)|
|south & west side redevelopment (42 replies)|
|Young professional choosing Chicago over NYC need advice!! (33 replies)|
|Derek Rose. Time is Up. (111 replies)|
Latest news from Robinson, IL collected exclusively by city-data.com from local newspapers, TV, and radio stations
Ancestries: German (28.3%), United States (13.1%), Irish (11.4%), English (8.4%), Dutch (2.5%), Polish (2.1%).
Current Local Time: CST time zone
Incorporated on 03/02/1875
Elevation: 540 feet
Land area: 3.63 square miles.
Population density: 2,114 people per square mile(low).
For population 25 years and over in Robinson:
- High school or higher: 87.0%
- Bachelor's degree or higher: 14.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 5.5%
- Unemployed: 6.0%
- Mean travel time to work (commute): 14.1 minutes
For population 15 years and over in Robinson city:
- Never married: 28.2%
- Now married: 46.8%
- Separated: 2.5%
- Widowed: 7.2%
- Divorced: 15.2%
145 residents are foreign born
According to our research of Illinois and other state lists there were 21 registered sex offenders living in Robinson, Illinois as of July 04, 2015.
The ratio of number of residents in Robinson to the number of sex offenders is 366 to 1.
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with mortgages in 2012: $969 (1.5%)
Median real estate property taxes paid for housing units with no mortgage in 2012: $998 (1.3%)
Nearest city with pop. 50,000+: Terre Haute, IN (37.1 miles , pop. 59,614).
Nearest city with pop. 200,000+: Indianapolis, IN (100.9 miles , pop. 781,870).
Nearest city with pop. 1,000,000+: Chicago, IL (196.1 miles , pop. 2,896,016).
Nearest cities: Stoy, IL (2.3 miles) , Palestine, IL (2.6 miles ), Flat Rock, IL (2.8 miles ), Hutsonville, IL (2.9 miles ), Oblong, IL (3.0 miles ), Merom, IN (3.1 miles ), Annapolis, IL (3.2 miles) , West York, IL (3.5 miles) .
Single-family new house construction building permits:
- 1997: 25 buildings, average cost: $90,300
- 1998: 14 buildings, average cost: $102,500
- 1999: 17 buildings, average cost: $115,600
- 2000: 5 buildings, average cost: $109,000
- 2001: 6 buildings, average cost: $106,700
- 2002: 1 building, cost: $100,000
- 2003: 4 buildings, average cost: $100,000
- 2004: 4 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2005: 6 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2006: 8 buildings, average cost: $125,000
- 2007: 2 buildings, average cost: $200,000
- 2008: 6 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2009: 5 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2010: 7 buildings, average cost: $250,000
- 2011: 38 buildings, average cost: $150,000
- 2012: 6 buildings, average cost: $166,700
Number of permits per 10,000 residents
Average cost (in $1000s)
Latitude: 39.01 N, Longitude: 87.74 W
Daytime population change due to commuting: +2,969 (+38.6%)
Workers who live and work in this city: 1,911 (64.0%)
Area code: 618
|Crime rates in Robinson by Year|
|City-data.com crime rate (higher means more crime, U.S. average = 301.1)||317.5||320.1||345.6||355.0||251.3||216.6||257.2||314.3||292.3||336.2||67.3||288.9||213.0|
(click on a table row to update graph)
Crime rate in Robinson detailed stats: murders, rapes, robberies, assaults, burglaries, thefts, arson
|Officers per 1,000 residents here:||1.68|
Unemployment by year (%)
Historical housing units
Population change in the 1990s: -194 (-2.8%).
- Manufacturing (26%)
- Construction (12%)
- Retail trade (11%)
- Public administration (10%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (9%)
- Educational services (7%)
- Transportation and warehousing (5%)
- Retail trade (26%)
- Health care and social assistance (21%)
- Manufacturing (13%)
- Educational services (8%)
- Accommodation and food services (8%)
- Administrative and support and waste management services (6%)
- Other services, except public administration (5%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (10%)
- Metal workers and plastic workers (9%)
- Electrical equipment mechanics and other installation, maintenance, and repair occupations including supervisors (7%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Law enforcement workers including supervisors (4%)
- Driver/sales workers and truck drivers (4%)
- Engineers (3%)
- Other production occupations including supervisors (10%)
- Other office and administrative support workers including supervisors (6%)
- Nursing, psychiatric, and home health aides (5%)
- Other sales and related workers including supervisors (5%)
- Secretaries and administrative assistants (4%)
- Other management occupations except farmers and farm managers (3%)
- Personal appearance workers (3%)
Average climate in Robinson, Illinois
Based on data reported by over 4,000 weather stations
Robinson-area historical tornado activity is slightly below Illinois state average. It is 50% greater than the overall U.S. average.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 (max. wind speeds 207-260 mph) tornado 15.4 miles away from the Robinson city center injured 6 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
On 6/2/1990, a category F4 tornado 27.0 miles away from the city center injured 2 people and caused between $50,000 and $500,000 in damages.
Earthquake activity:Robinson-area historical earthquake activity is slightly above Illinois state average. It is 77% smaller than the overall U.S. average.
On 4/18/2008 at 09:36:59, a magnitude 5.4 (5.1 MB, 4.8 MS, 5.4 MW, 5.2 MW, Depth: 8.9 mi, Class: Moderate, Intensity: VI - VII) earthquake occurred 39.1 miles away from the city center
On 6/10/1987 at 23:48:54, a magnitude 5.1 (4.9 MB, 4.4 MS, 4.6 MS, 5.1 LG) earthquake occurred 15.0 miles away from Robinson center
On 6/18/2002 at 17:37:15, a magnitude 5.0 (4.3 MB, 4.6 MW, 5.0 LG, Depth: 3.1 mi) earthquake occurred 70.5 miles away from the city center
On 4/18/2008 at 15:14:16, a magnitude 4.8 (4.5 MB, 4.8 MW, 4.6 MW, Depth: 6.2 mi, Class: Light, Intensity: IV - V) earthquake occurred 37.1 miles away from the city center
On 4/3/1974 at 23:05:02, a magnitude 4.7 (4.5 MB, 4.7 LG) earthquake occurred 34.5 miles away from Robinson center
On 9/26/1990 at 13:18:51, a magnitude 5.0 (4.7 MB, 4.8 LG, 5.0 LG, Depth: 7.7 mi) earthquake occurred 160.4 miles away from the city center
Magnitude types: regional Lg-wave magnitude (LG), body-wave magnitude (MB), surface-wave magnitude (MS), moment magnitude (MW)
Natural disasters:The number of natural disasters in Crawford County (7) is smaller than the US average (12).
Major Disasters (Presidential) Declared: 6
Emergencies Declared: 1
Causes of natural disasters: Storms: 5, Floods: 4, Tornadoes: 2, Hurricane: 1, Snowstorm: 1, Winter Storm: 1 (Note: Some incidents may be assigned to more than one category).
Birthplace of: James Jones (author) - Novelist, Meyers Leonard - Basketball player, Lisa Brown (Washington politician) - Politician, Nick Brooks - College basketball player (Butler Bulldogs), Tyson Schnitker - College basketball player (Indiana State Sycamores).
Hospitals and medical centers in Robinson:
- CRAWFORD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (Government - Hospital District or Authority, provides emergency services, 1000 NORTH ALLEN STREET)
- SOUTH HAVEN HOME ("500 SOUTH REED ST., P.O. BOX 134")
- ROBINSON DIALYSIS (1215 N. ALLEN STREET, STE B)
- COTILLION RIDGE NURSING CENTER (600 EAST ROBINWOOD DRIVE)
- CRAWFORD COUNTY CONVALESCENT (902 W MEFFORD STREET PO BOX192)
- CRAWFORD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL LTC (1000 NORTH ALLEN)
Airports and heliports located in Robinson:
- Robinson Municipal Airport (Runways: 2, Air Taxi Ops: 800, Itinerant Ops: 2,500, Local Ops: 5,650, Military Ops: 50)
- Crawford Memorial Hospital Heliport
College/University in Robinson:
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Robinson:
- Vincennes University (about 25 miles; Vincennes, IN; Full-time enrollment: 9,876)
- Indiana State University (about 37 miles; Terre Haute, IN; FT enrollment: 10,925)
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology (about 40 miles; Terre Haute, IN; FT enrollment: 2,123)
- Wabash Valley College (about 40 miles; Mount Carmel, IL; FT enrollment: 2,142)
- Eastern Illinois University (about 41 miles; Charleston, IL; FT enrollment: 9,414)
- Lake Land College (about 46 miles; Mattoon, IL; FT enrollment: 7,499)
- DePauw University (about 65 miles; Greencastle, IN; FT enrollment: 2,360)
Public high schools in Robinson:
Private high school in Robinson:
Public elementary/middle schools in Robinson:
- Washington Elementary School (Location: 507 Condit St; Grades: PK-2)
- Nuttall Middle School (Location: 400 W Rustic St; Grades: 6-8)
- Lincoln Elementary School (Location: 301 E Poplar St; Grades: 3-5)
- Ltc/Twin Rivers Efe 500 School (Location: 301 S CROSS STE 235)
- Safe Roe12 Crawford Cnty School (Location: 206 S JACKSON ST)
- Crawford Memorial Hospital School (Location: 1000 N ALLEN)
Private elementary/middle school in Robinson:
Notable locations in Robinson: Quail Creek Country Club (A), Crawford County Courthouse (B), Robinson Township Public Library (C), Robinson City Hall (D), Robinson Fire Department (E), United Lifecare Ambulance Service (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Churches in Robinson include: First Baptist Church (A), First Christian Church (B), First United Methodist Church (C), Otterbein United Methodist Church (D), Plymouth Christian Church (E), Saint Elizabeth Catholic Church (F). Display/hide their locations on the map
Cemetery: Old Robinson Cemetery (1). Display/hide its location on the map
Reservoir: Allen Lake (A). Display/hide its location on the map
Parks in Robinson include: Washington Park (1), City Park (2). Display/hide their locations on the map
Tourist attractions: Crawford County Tourism Council (Tourism Consultants; 113 Court Street), Crawford County Historical Society (Cultural Attractions- Events- & Facilities; 13673 East 1150th).
Hotels: Arvin Motel (Outer E Main), Best Western Robinson Inn (1500 West Main Street).
Court: Illinois State - Illinois Department Of Human Services (1110 North Allen Street).
Air pollution and air quality trends
(lower is better)
Air Quality Index (AQI) level in 2012 was 78.1. This is about average.
Ozone [ppb] level in 2012 was 31.6. This is about average. Closest monitor was 2.4 miles away from the city center.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5) [µg/m3] level in 2011 was 11.5. This is worse than average. Closest monitor was 22.9 miles away from the city center.
(19.3% for White Non-Hispanic residents, 11.5% for Black residents, 77.3% for Hispanic or Latino residents, 39.7% for other race residents, 0.0% for two or more races residents)
|This city:||2.2 people|
Percentage of family households:
Percentage of households with unmarried partners:
Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
- Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
- Gay men: 0.1% of all households
People in group quarters in Robinson in 2010:
- 1,207 people in state prisons
- 116 people in nursing facilities/skilled-nursing facilities
- 23 people in local jails and other municipal confinement facilities
- 17 people in group homes intended for adults
People in group quarters in Robinson in 2000:
- 144 people in nursing homes
- 17 people in local jails and other confinement facilities (including police lockups)
- 15 people in other nonhousehold living situations
- 5 people in other noninstitutional group quarters
Robinson compared to Illinois state average:
- Median house value significantly below state average.
- Unemployed percentage below state average.
- Black race population percentage below state average.
- Hispanic race population percentage significantly below state average.
- Foreign-born population percentage significantly below state average.
- Institutionalized population percentage significantly above state average.
Banks with branches in Robinson (2011 data):
- First Financial Bank, National Association: Robinson Motor Banking Center at 602 West Walnut Street, branch established on 1975/09/22; Robinson Branch at 108 West Main, branch established on 1902/09/02. Info updated 2012/01/04: Bank assets: $2,852.7 mil, Deposits: $2,227.7 mil, headquarters in Terre Haute, IN, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 66 total offices, Holding Company: First Financial Corporation
- Regions Bank: Robinson Facility at 1400 East Main Street, branch established on 1996/04/19; Robinson Branch at 300 West Main Street, branch established on 1932/03/21. Info updated 2011/02/24: Bank assets: $123,368.2 mil, Deposits: $98,301.3 mil, headquarters in Birmingham, AL, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 1778 total offices, Holding Company: Regions Financial Corporation
- First National Bank in Olney: Robinson Branch at 1719 West Main Street, branch established on 1992/03/30. Info updated 2006/11/03: Bank assets: $306.4 mil, Deposits: $269.1 mil, headquarters in Olney, IL, positive income, Agricultural Specialization, 7 total offices, Holding Company: Summit Bancshares, Ltd.
- Woodforest National Bank: Robinson Walmart Branch at 1304 E Main Street, branch established on 2007/09/17. Info updated 2011/05/10: Bank assets: $3,488.9 mil, Deposits: $3,097.6 mil, headquarters in Houston, TX, positive income, Commercial Lending Specialization, 766 total offices, Holding Company: Woodforest Financial Group Employee Stock Ownership Plan (With 401(K) Provisions) (Amended And
- First Robinson Savings Bank, National Association: at 501 East Main Street, branch established on 1884/01/01. Info updated 2008/10/08: Bank assets: $221.3 mil, Deposits: $185.1 mil, local headquarters, positive income, 5 total offices, Holding Company: First Robinson Financial Corporation
Fire-safe hotels and motels in Robinson, Illinois:
- Days Inn Robinson, 1500 W Main, Robinson, IL 62454 , Phone: (618) 544-8448, Fax: (618) 544-8710
- Mil Pau Motor Inn, 204 N Jackson, Robinson, IL 62454 , Phone: (618) 544-2308
- Jo Dawn Motel, 1607 W Main St, Robinson, IL 62454 , Phone: (618) 546-1353
Educational Attainment (%) in 2012
School Enrollment by Level of School (%) in 2012
Most commonly used house heating fuel:
- Utility gas (81%)
- Electricity (18%)
- Bottled, tank, or LP gas (1%)
Presidential Elections Results
1996 Presidential Elections Results
2000 Presidential Elections Results
2004 Presidential Elections Results
2008 Presidential Elections Results
2012 Presidential Elections Results
Graphs represent county-level data. Detailed 2008 Election Results
Religion statistics for Robinson city (based on Crawford County data)Percentage of population affiliated with a religious congregations: 51.76%
Breakdown of population affiliated with a religious congregations
|Name||United Methodist Church||Christian Churches and Churches of Christ||Southern Baptist Convention||Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)||Catholic Church|
|Name||American Baptist Churches in the USA||Assemblies of God||Presbyterian Church (USA)||Churches of Christ||Other|
Tables represent county-level data.
Food Environment Statistics:
|Crawford County:||3.06 / 10,000 pop.|
|Illinois:||2.24 / 10,000 pop.|
|Crawford County:||3.57 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||2.61 / 10,000 pop.|
|Here:||8.17 / 10,000 pop.|
|State:||6.86 / 10,000 pop.|
|Local government employment and payroll (March 2012)|
|Function||Full-time employees||Monthly full-time payroll||Average yearly full-time wage||Part-time employees||Monthly part-time payroll|
|Other Government Administration||1||$2,896||$34,752||10||$6,182|
|Police Protection - Officers||13||$65,430||$60,397||2||$3,693|
|Police - Other||1||$2,575||$30,900||0||$0|
|Streets and Highways||9||$34,882||$46,509||1||$640|
|Parks and Recreation||1||$5,515||$66,180||9||$3,882|
|Other and Unallocable||2||$5,334||$32,004||0||$0|
|Totals for Government||34||$142,272||$50,214||22||$14,397|
Robinson government finances - Expenditure in 2002 (per resident):
- Current Operations - Police Protection: $754,000 ($98.37)
Regular Highways: $739,000 ($96.41)
Central Staff Services: $562,000 ($73.32)
Parks & Recreation: $498,000 ($64.97)
Fire Protection: $489,000 ($63.80)
Sewerage: $451,000 ($58.84)
General - Other: $399,000 ($52.05)
Parking Facilities: $4,000 ($0.52)
- General - Interest on Debt: $7,000 ($0.91)
- Total Salaries & Wages: $1,863,000 ($243.05)
Robinson government finances - Revenue in 2002 (per resident):
- Charges - Sewerage: $658,000 ($85.84)
Parks & Recreation: $101,000 ($13.18)
- Federal Intergovernmental - All Other: $210,000 ($27.40)
- Local Intergovernmental - All Other: $62,000 ($8.09)
- Miscellaneous - General Revenue, NEC: $405,000 ($52.84)
Interest Earnings: $123,000 ($16.05)
- State Intergovernmental - General Support: $1,606,000 ($209.52)
Highways: $190,000 ($24.79)
- Tax - Property: $273,000 ($35.62)
NEC: $25,000 ($3.26)
Robinson government finances - Debt in 2002 (per resident):
- Long Term Debt Beginning Outstanding, NEC: $95,000 ($12.39)
- Long Term Debt Issue, Unspecified - Other NEC: $2,000,000 ($260.93)
- Long Term Debt Outstanding - Full Faith & Credit - Other, NEC: $2,000,000 ($260.93)
- Long Term Debt Retired Unspecified - Other, NEC: $95,000 ($12.39)
Robinson government finances - Cash and Securities in 2002 (per resident):
- Other Funds - Cash & Deposits: $4,768,000 ($622.05)
3.48% of this county's 2011 resident taxpayers lived in other counties in 2010 ($34,658 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved from foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties from which taxpayers relocated into this county between 2010 and 2011:
|from Lawrence County, IL||0.27% ($20,619 average AGI)|
|from Clark County, IL||0.24% ($30,000)|
|from Jasper County, IL||0.17% ($27,846)|
3.64% of this county's 2010 resident taxpayers moved to other counties in 2011 ($37,362 average adjusted gross income)
10 or fewer of this county's residents moved to foreign countries between 2010 and 2011.
Top counties to which taxpayers relocated from this county between 2010 and 2011:
Strongest AM radio stations in Robinson:
- WTAY (1570 AM; 0 kW; ROBINSON, IL; Owner: ANN BROADCASTING CORP.)
- WIBC (1070 AM; 50 kW; INDIANAPOLIS, IN; Owner: EMMIS RADIO LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WHAS (840 AM; 50 kW; LOUISVILLE, KY; Owner: CLEAR CHANNEL BROADCASTING LICENSES, INC.)
- KXEN (1010 AM; 50 kW; FESTUS-ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: BDJ RADIO ENTERPRISES, LLC)
- KMOX (1120 AM; 50 kW; ST. LOUIS, MO; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WPFR (1480 AM; 5 kW; TERRE HAUTE, IN)
- WLW (700 AM; 50 kW; CINCINNATI, OH; Owner: JACOR BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WLBH (1170 AM; daytime; 5 kW; MATTOON, IL; Owner: MATTOON BROADCASTING COMPANY)
- WLS (890 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WLS, INC.)
- WSCR (670 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
- WSM (650 AM; 50 kW; NASHVILLE, TN; Owner: GAYLORD ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY)
- WGN (720 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: WGN CONTINENTAL BROADCASTING CO.)
- WBBM (780 AM; 50 kW; CHICAGO, IL; Owner: INFINITY BROADCASTING OPERATIONS, INC.)
Strongest FM radio stations in Robinson:
- WTYE (101.7 FM; ROBINSON, IL; Owner: ANN BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WQTY (93.3 FM; LINTON, IN; Owner: THE ORIGINAL COMPANY, INC.)
- WBOW-FM (102.7 FM; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: CROSSROADS INVESTMENTS, LLC)
- WNDI-FM (95.3 FM; SULLIVAN, IN; Owner: J T M BROADCASTING CORPORATION)
- WMMC (105.9 FM; MARSHALL, IL; Owner: JDL BROADCASTING, INC.)
- WCBH (104.3 FM; CASEY, IL; Owner: TWO PETAZ, INC.)
- WUSI (90.3 FM; OLNEY, IL; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF S. ILL. UNIVER.)
- WAKO-FM (103.1 FM; LAWRENCEVILLE, IL; Owner: LAWRENCEVILLE BROADCASTING CO., INC.)
- WVUB (91.1 FM; VINCENNES, IN; Owner: VINCENNES UNIVERSITY)
- WUZR (105.7 FM; BICKNELL, IN; Owner: OLD NORTHWEST BROADCASTING INC.)
- WFML (96.7 FM; VINCENNES, IN; Owner: THE VINCENNES UNIVERSITY FOUNDATION, INC.)
- WZDM (92.1 FM; VINCENNES, IN; Owner: OLD NORTHWEST BROADCASTING INC.)
- WATI (89.9 FM; VINCENNES, IN; Owner: AMERICAN FAMILY ASSOCIATION)
- WIKK (103.5 FM; NEWTON, IL; Owner: V.L.N. BROADCASTING, INC.)
TV broadcast stations around Robinson:
- W57AO (Channel 57; ROBINSON, IL; Owner: FULL GOS. BUS. MENS. FELLOW INTL.)
- WTWO (Channel 2; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: NEXSTAR BROADCASTING OF THE MIDWEST, INC.)
- WBAK-TV (Channel 38; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: INDIANA BROADCASTING PARTNERS)
- WUSI-TV (Channel 16; OLNEY, IL; Owner: BD. OF TRUSTEES SOUTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY)
- WTHI-TV (Channel 10; TERRE HAUTE, IN; Owner: EMMIS TELEVISION LICENSE CORPORATION)
- WVUT (Channel 22; VINCENNES, IN; Owner: BOARD OF TRUSTEES FOR THE VINCENNES UNIV.)
Fatal road traffic accident statistics for 1975 - 2011 (per 100,000 population)
- Fatal accident count: 13
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 14
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 3
- Fatalities: 13
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 26
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 2
- Fatal accident count: 118
- Vehicles involved in fatal accidents: 179
- Fatal accidents caused by drunken drivers: 40
- Fatalities: 127
- Persons involved in fatal accidents: 313
- Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents: 20
Total length: 6 meters (20ft)
Total costs: $852,000
Total average daily traffic: 18,450
Total average daily truck traffic: 1,185
Total future (year 2032) average daily traffic: 18,579
FCC Registered Antenna Towers: 37 (See the full list of FCC Registered Antenna Towers)
FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers: 39 (See the full list of FCC Registered Private Land Mobile Towers in Robinson, IL)
FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Broadcast Land Mobile Towers)
FCC Registered Microwave Towers: 11 (See the full list of FCC Registered Microwave Towers in this town)
FCC Registered Paging Towers: 2 (See the full list of FCC Registered Paging Towers)
FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers: 1 (See the full list of FCC Registered Maritime Coast & Aviation Ground Towers)
FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses: 51 (See the full list of FCC Registered Amateur Radio Licenses in Robinson)
FAA Registered Aircraft Manufacturers and Dealers: 1 (See the full list of FAA Registered Manufacturers and Dealers in Robinson)
FAA Registered Aircraft: 11 (See the full list of FAA Registered Aircraft)
2006 National Fire Incident Reporting System Incidents:
- Fire: 34
- Hazardous Condition: 26
Incident types - Robinson
|Most common first names in Robinson, IL among deceased individuals|
|Most common last names in Robinson, IL among deceased individuals|
|Last name||Count||Lived (average)|
|Businesses in Robinson, IL|
|Dairy Queen||1||Pizza Hut||1|
Robinson on our top lists:
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Petroleum and coal products"
- #6 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of males working in industry: Miscellaneous manufacturing (population 5,000+)"
- #14 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females working in industry: Petroleum and coal products"
- #25 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of females in occupations: Customer service representatives (population 5,000+)"
- #63 on the list of "Top 101 cities with largest percentage of workers with very short commute times (9 minutes or less) (population 5,000+)"
- #86 on the list of "Top 101 cities with the highest ratio of rapes to murders between 2001 and 2006 (population 5,000+)"
- #32 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating to other counties in 2006"
- #44 on the list of "Top 101 counties with the lowest percentage of residents relocating from other counties between 2005 and 2006"
Total of 3 patent applications in 2008-2015.