Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2009, 05:26 PM

2,048 posts, read 3,807,220 times

Advertisements

Hey notrees....quite a thread you started

Summers are busy in Alaska, ya outta try it....

Stop at Prince of Wales anytime and we'll treat ya to some waterfront hospitality, good wine, salmon, and a great photo op......and Met will buy us breakfast at The Dockside

Too bad about the Queen of Wasilla bailing out and leaving us holding the bag...I guess we now know what she's really made out of at least. But, she wasn't doing anything anyway.

Seen our ole buddy Satchmo around....?

Old 07-04-2009, 05:42 PM

1,255 posts, read 2,267,751 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Crunch View Post
Hey notrees....quite a thread you started

Summers are busy in Alaska, ya outta try it....

Stop at Prince of Wales anytime and we'll treat ya to some waterfront hospitality, good wine, salmon, and a great photo op......and Met will buy us breakfast at The Dockside
I will, in the fullness of time. A visit to Alaska is on the cards, if not this Summer/Fall the next Spring/Summer.

Quote:
Seen our ole buddy Satchmo around....?
Yes, indeed, he made a cameo appearance and was given a dose of specially formulated ointment (read his behind was rubbished). After that he has become scarce.

Old 07-04-2009, 05:59 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,998,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
I will, in the fullness of time. A visit to Alaska is on the cards, if not this Summer/Fall the next Spring/Summer.

Yes, indeed, he made a cameo appearance and was given a dose of specially formulated ointment (read his behind was rubbished). After that he has become scarce.
The day that you can actually speak with something resembling common sense and acknowledgment of little things called "facts" is the day I put an Obama sticker on my car.

You see notrees, I actually have something called a "life" and can't waste my time trolling forums like you do.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:19 PM

3,813 posts, read 4,913,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Yes, they would. Lisa is nothing but a liberal Republican, and could easily be replaced by Palin and a few others. The only reason Lisa won-after being appointed to Congress by her father-was because she was more conservative than the alternative running against her.
Two senators with no pull in Washington would not be good for Alaska.

Old 07-04-2009, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Satch View Post
The day that you can actually speak with something resembling common sense and acknowledgment of little things called "facts" is the day I put an Obama sticker on my car.

You see notrees, I actually have something called a "life" and can't waste my time trolling forums like you do.
Ms P the Governor - I am not a quitter but I will quit anyway.

Mr Satchmo - I have a life but I will put my nose to the screen every single minute of the day and read every word written by notrees anyway.

Beautiful!

Old 07-04-2009, 06:24 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayinAK View Post
Yes, they would. Lisa is nothing but a liberal Republican, and could easily be replaced by Palin and a few others. The only reason Lisa won-after being appointed to Congress by her father-was because she was more conservative than the alternative running against her.
Checked Lisa M.'s approval ratings lately?

Old 07-04-2009, 06:26 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,686,990 times
Lisa M.'s statement on the governor's abandoning Alaska like the proverbial rat deserting a sinking ship:

Quote:
“I am deeply disappointed that the Governor has decided to abandon the State and her constituents before her term has concluded.”

Old 07-04-2009, 06:48 PM

1,331 posts, read 2,998,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by notreesininceland View Post
Ms P the Governor - I am not a quitter but I will quit anyway.

Mr Satchmo - I have a life but I will put my nose to the screen every single minute of the day and read every word written by notrees anyway.

Beautiful!
I like to know what the signs of mild insanity are and your posts are excellent guidelines.

Old 07-04-2009, 08:12 PM

I am listening to live radio right now from Alaska with Shannyn Moore et al -

The Mudflats

Old 07-04-2009, 08:21 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,855,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane72 View Post
Oh good heavens.
Does she actually expect to run for president in 2012?
She'll never get the republican nomination (although, cruelly, I wish she would ).
Oh yes, walking out on her elected responsibility makes a great resume section if trying for further political office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska