Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-27-2013, 12:51 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,997,574 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarah211 View Post
LMFAO! You've been over here for the 90 pages trying to claim that Chinese people are Pinoys, and you're denying that you Pinoys aren't dark dark brown and don't resemble goddamn Africans in Nigeria!

I mean Jesus, just look at the goddamn IQ statistics of the PH. You Pinoys rank right next to your dark black brethren in Africa!
its a simple yes or no question...does she look like a black negrito??

Old 01-27-2013, 12:52 PM

55 posts, read 130,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
its a simple yes or no question fool....lol gee I wonder where Smtchl is at??
This dark dark black Pinoy child can pass as Chinese?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I swear, you Pinoys are really something. You act as if that dark black baby above can pass as a little Hong Kong child --

Old 01-27-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
This dark dark black Pinoy child can pass as Chinese?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I swear, you Pinoys are really something. You act as if that dark black baby above can pass as a little Hong Kong child --
your trying too hard....you trying to do a parody or something

Old 01-27-2013, 01:09 PM

Quote:
There are three major races of man. Filipino belong to the black race. As is evident by the fact that they're dark dark dark dark black with wide noses and afro textured hair --

Filipinos --
1)
2)
3)

Africans --
1)

Chinese --
1)

its a simple yes or no question

does she look black or not??

malay looking filipinos are within the asian race...
when a malay filipina has children with a neasian...their children still end up looking east asian

but your right...negritos are a different race....a different race from most filipinos

Old 01-27-2013, 01:21 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,114,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
its a simple yes or no question

does she look black or not??

malay looking filipinos are within the asian race...
when a malay filipina has children with a neasian...their children still end up looking east asian

but your right...negritos are a different race....a different race from most filipinos
Malay are brown Skinned. There is a tendency that Malay is a result of 2 different race.
Mongoloid + Negrito/Australoid/Melanesian.

This is a Malaysian Malay which similar to majority Filipino Population

Old 01-27-2013, 01:21 PM

55 posts, read 130,522 times
OMG! That Malay Pinay looks like a dark brown Mexican, like the ones you see making your burritos at Chipotle. AHAHHAHA

Anyways, these children look Negrito South East "Asian" mixed. Especially the little boy and the girl with the bow in her head. When the little boy grows up, and if he ever goes to Hong Kong, he will have a very tough time with women. Most will think he's a bell boy at a local Hong Kong hotel. I'm going to need to see more picture of the two older ones. And I will wait until the little girl in the red gets older to make my decision.

I swear, you Negrito Pinoys are taking this way too far. You act as if we can't tell when someone is a Negrito Pinoy or a mixed dark brown Pinoy. You can't "pass" in Hong Kong because in order to "pass" you would need to be from the same race. Filipinos are of the black race.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:27 PM

Quote:
OMG! That Malay Pinay looks like a dark brown Mexican, like the ones you see making your burritos at Chipotle. AHAHHAHA

Anyways, these children look Negrito South East "Asian" mixed. Especially the little boy and the girl with the bow in her head. When the little boy grows up, and if he ever goes to Hong Kong, he will have a very tough time with women. Most will think he's a bell boy at a local Hong Kong hotel. I'm going to need to see more picture of the two older ones. And I will wait until the little girl in the red gets older to make my decision.

I swear, you Negrito Pinoys are taking this way too far. You act as if we can't tell when someone is a Negrito Pinoy or a mixed dark brown Pinoy. You can't "pass" in Hong Kong because in order to "pass" you would need to be from the same race. Filipinos are of the black race.
and so what? I like being brown. I thought you are civilized 1ST WORLD, you're acting like uncivilized & uneducated. mocking on other people's skinned color.

Old 01-27-2013, 01:30 PM

Quote:

nobody in their right mind would think the children look negrito..in fact they could pass as singaporean chinese....usually children who are mixed between SEAsian and NEAsian look East Asian

your either Smtchl or your really stupid....

Old 01-27-2013, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
Malay are brown Skinned. There is a tendency that Malay is a result of 2 different race.
Mongoloid + Negrito/Australoid/Melanesian.

This is a Malaysian Malay which similar to majority Filipino Population
not sure what you are trying to get at...but malays are not the result from that

this is what a mongoloid + melanesian would look like

half chinese half papuan

doesnt look malay at all
he looks like someone from the slums of manila

Old 01-27-2013, 01:40 PM

I thought a person who belongs to a 1st WORLD CLASS will act more like a decent person because he/she is PROFESSIONAL. Someone kept on bragging about his/her IQ Level haha what is the sense of having such an IQ level if you got attitude. I'd rather have a middle IQ level than having such an attitude towards other people & this kind of people they don't gain RESPECT.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia