Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2013, 06:24 PM

1,017 posts, read 1,811,604 times

Advertisements

you have the right to vent no worries. I hope that he's getting better. you will be in my prayers
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 07:18 PM

14,938 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
A very long stressful day. Work sucks--excuse my language but it is the only way I can really describe it right now...I work long hard hours and no one is buying much and when they do buy they want it for for nothing. As much as my sister can upset me she still is always there when it comes to the animals...smile! Bless her heart--she can't get coupons--like me--same boat, ha! So she sent me some cash with a note saying this is for food for the babies. I love her even though she can anger me at times. Believe me, I will take the money and go an buy nothing with it but cat food. These little buggers are eating like crazy cats lately--guess it's the winter cold coming or so that is what my DH tells me. Being from CA I haven't experienced this with my critters and I guess when I lived in Big Bear I didn't really notice--my mind was on other things....teenager things. Anyhow her little gift was very appreciated and my kitties will also appreciate it. She does have a good heart!
I sure wish your ebay sales matched your efforts- you'd be rich then! I'm so sorry that it's so lousy. It's got to be frustrating.

Sounds to me as though as much as your sister may aggrevate you sometimes ( seems like that's what sisters do...) her gift of money for food for your critters is her way of saying that she cares and she's there for you too, and she is doing what she can to help.

Are your kitties thinking they'll be hibernating during the winter and need to eat tons and build up their fat reserves for the long winter sleep?

(((Cyn)))) hope yours and DH's night is a restful one....

Old 12-18-2013, 06:22 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,302,985 times
Good morning and thank you krelithous...venting does seem to help sometimes. And it's nice to see you here keep stopping in!
Yes Travelassie, I do believe all the critters are thinking it's time to put on that extra layer of fat--makes me think there will be some very cold days ahead?? And yes, my sister does care and she knows how much my animals mean to me. I will always feed them no matter what but she also knows times are hard and likes to help me out especially with the animals. It is her love too!
Last night was not good again---DH was trying to tell me something and I could not understand him--he got so frustrated he started crying and pounding on his chair. I know it has to be horrible...I need to call and see if we can get an ipad or whatever they use to help with talking that is portable. I have some ideas and mentioned it last night but he was not in the mood to talk about it. Maybe today. They will help with the cost with a grant so that makes it doable. Just hoping today he will feel better.
As far as ebay goes--it is what it is. I just get frustrated sometimes! Many people are having financial struggles far worse then us so I should just do what my DH suggests and not look at what isn't selling but what is selling! I need to work on being more optimistic!
Have a great day everyone.

Last edited by cynwldkat; 12-18-2013 at 06:42 AM..

Old 12-18-2013, 05:43 PM

Night my friends--sleep well and look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Old 12-19-2013, 05:54 AM

Good morning everyone! Very quiet here lately--I think everyone is so busy with the Christmas shopping and baking! Hope it's a good day for everyone!

Old 12-19-2013, 06:35 AM

48,116 posts, read 21,996,081 times
good morning cyn.......I am baking cookies this morning; then going to a class at my church and shopping on the way home. Busy Busy Busy

Old 12-19-2013, 07:06 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,318,333 times
Good morning Cyn and friends!

Old 12-19-2013, 07:13 AM

1,374 posts, read 1,774,780 times
Merry Christmas Cyn, God bless you and you family, fur kids included.

Old 12-19-2013, 07:14 AM

36,416 posts, read 16,023,456 times
Morning Cyn, hope today is a good one for you and hubby and the babies

Old 12-19-2013, 08:55 AM

8,578 posts, read 7,072,873 times
Good morning, Cyn!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Caregiving