Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 05:14 AM

5,126 posts, read 7,410,320 times

Advertisements

I like Brad as much as you can like someone you don't actually know.

However, he's had quite the history of abusing weed and alcohol, which he's talked about several times in interviews. He said he had gotten pathetic just sitting around stoned all the time.

He's said that he stopped all that for the kids, but someone who worked on a film with him said he hadn't stopped at all. He went to visit Brad and Angie once and he and Brad stayed up and drank six bottles of Rose between the two of them and smoked weed. Another person said you felt high just walking into their house because he smoked so much.

The reports are saying that he's had problems with being high a lot and bouts of anger, and that Angie was not happy about it, but was trying to hold it all together. Evidently, the incident on the plane was the last straw. It was between Brad and the oldest son and Brad was nose to nose shouting in his face and put his hands on him. Word is that he was completely out of control. After their plane landed, he was ranting on the tarmac and tried to drive away in an airport vehicle.

The entire family and staff witnessed it and someone alerted the authorities. Angie separated from him the very next day, and filed for divorce a few days later.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2016, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post

And the fact that she proactively had her breasts amputated, won't have helped her relationship in the long run, either. Men are men...
She had her breasts reconstructed immediately, so you don't know what you're talking about.

Her mother died of breast cancer and she had the gene that causes it. Any "man" who would leave their partner over a mastectomy isn't much of a man.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post

I think Jolie is a very tough one woman show.. she doesnt really need a man in her life... she always wanted to be the main figure even with kids.. with Pitt she wanted what wasnt hers for the taking...and it was powerful to her at the time... She bewitched him.... not to say he was the innocent party but I really think he was swept away by her much stronger character of what he was used to.. Jen I feel was laid back, down to earth and homely.. maybe too homely for him at that point in his life.... and when the alien woman came into his life all vixen witch with her poisoned apple, he took the bite.... silly man... as least no kids were involved at that time on his side...
She bewitched him? Come on.

He's a grown man and for all the years of their relationship, he's repeatedly said he's happy. He also said that having Angie as the mother of his children was the best gift he could give them. When has he ever shown the slightest regret about his decision?

I get soooo tired of the "blame the woman" mentality. You can't steal someone away that doesn't want to go.

Even Jennifer Anniston has intimated that their marriage wasn't on solid ground. It was a matter of time and evidently HE felt he'd met his soulmate. I like him, but I think he blew it. The word is that he began drinking heavily and returned to smoking a ton of weed in the last two years.

He himself said he was constantly high during his marriage to Jennifer and he'd become pathetic. Looks like he went back to his pothead ways and added alcohol into the mix and the result was episodes of anger and lashing out. That would be pretty scary to be around.

Old 09-23-2016, 05:55 AM

2,270 posts, read 4,124,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
It was between Brad and the oldest son and Brad was nose to nose shouting in his face and put his hands on him. Word is that he was completely out of control.
I will say that there is a time in a teenaged boy's life when he begins to buck up against his father. We have two sons and they were nightmares from 15-20. My DH never touched them but there was shouting and my eldest would try to "bump" chests with DH.

I don't know these people but, there have been stories of Madox(?) acting out and pouting and sulky in public. With Angelina as a mom Brad may never had any back up as a parent. This is all just speculation as most just never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Old 09-23-2016, 06:46 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,752,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
She bewitched him? Come on.

He's a grown man and for all the years of their relationship, he's repeatedly said he's happy. He also said that having Angie as the mother of his children was the best gift he could give them. When has he ever shown the slightest regret about his decision?

I get soooo tired of the "blame the woman" mentality. You can't steal someone away that doesn't want to go.

Even Jennifer Anniston has intimated that their marriage wasn't on solid ground. It was a matter of time and evidently HE felt he'd met his soulmate. I like him, but I think he blew it. The word is that he began drinking heavily and returned to smoking a ton of weed in the last two years.

He himself said he was constantly high during his marriage to Jennifer and he'd become pathetic. Looks like he went back to his pothead ways and added alcohol into the mix and the result was episodes of anger and lashing out. That would be pretty scary to be around.
NOOOOOOO if only you knew...Im the complete opposite with marriage breakups.. and normally I only see the woman whos been dumped point of view a lot of the time.. Ive seen what drink can do in marriages since I was very young and the trouble it causes...Ive watched men hitting off walls coming out of the pubs at closing time to go home and wreck lives by fighting...maybe Brad is a bit of a nutcase, who knows.. he always seemed adoring towards any mate he had.... I do however feel for the children in all this, as its about to all come out in every magazine across the world... how must it feel for them...

Old 09-23-2016, 06:58 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,217,748 times
Seems strange that the article states that the FBI is investigating the "abuse" charges. Is that because they were in an airport?

Any situation that affects children like this will is sad. Hopefully they will both have parenting time.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:32 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,794,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JanND View Post
Seems strange that the article states that the FBI is investigating the "abuse" charges. Is that because they were in an airport?

Any situation that affects children like this will is sad. Hopefully they will both have parenting time.
FBI because they were in air space coming back from France.

Old 09-23-2016, 08:50 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Any man who leaves his wife or long time girlfriend for someone else is to be blamed himself and not the other woman!

If you ever have watched "botched" and have seen the women who had both breast removed due to breast cancer and what a great job these doctors do to reconstruct new breast from the women's own breast skin and having nipples, tattooed on the breast, than you will agree that Brad Pitt can't be leaving his wife for not having breast.

Honestly the two couldn't be more different on politics and many other subjects so it isn't weird that they are separating.

Old 09-23-2016, 09:10 AM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
Ok, I'll play. Who was expecting a different outcome than this, really?

AJ has managed to get herself a reputation as a champion of humanitarian causes, after her youthful antics, like wearing the blood of Billy Bob in a vial around her neck. She has treated her breast cancer with brave dignity. Bottom line, I believe she is the person she seems to have become (as opposed to just acting like it).

It is a shame that Brad Pitt cannot be satisfied with a beautiful and accomplished woman who bore his children (the Tiger Woods syndrome), but she certainly doesn't need him after a betrayal like this.

Old 09-23-2016, 12:00 PM

5,097 posts, read 6,349,198 times
I can't blame one anymore than the other. They were in this together. I do think she could have done this behind the scenes and dissolved things certainly more quietly than this circus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities