Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2011, 12:52 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Munchkin View Post
Whatever..... pcamps, carry on !
Good to see you acknowledge it . Can you now reply to post #212 of mine where you acused me of this.

Quote:
So carry on, pcamps !!
It is God you will answer to for all the contempt, distain, and ungodly things you have projected upon other's..... in this forum and who knows in real life.... guaranteed
You cannot accuse others like this unless you can back it up, now be so kind and please do so.

You have no grounds to accuse me of this, and your motive is just to discredit me.

Old 03-28-2011, 01:09 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcamps View Post
Good to see you acknowledge it . Can you now reply to post #212 of mine where you acused me of this.

You cannot accuse others like this unless you can back it up, now be so kind and please do so.

You have no grounds to accuse me of this, and your motive is just to discredit me.
Moderator cut: edit
Go to God, He is your judge and will reveal to you what you have done in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ !!!

You have discredit your own self long time ago !!

Last edited by june 7th; 03-28-2011 at 01:52 PM..

Old 03-28-2011, 01:50 PM

63,826 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
LOL.....
What was that you were saying about mocking, Cyber??? You really do seem to be blind to your own actions and accusations of the brethren. I know you are just reacting without thought or consideration to what you have been told is Universalism . . . without knowing what it actually is as revealed here in CD as Christian Universalism. You also are just knee jerk defending what is not being attacked . . . while attacking UR and defending what cannot be defended . . . ET. You seem to be operating under the delusion that you are fighting Satan and his minions . . . when you are actually condemning and attacking fellow Christians who believe on and follow Christ and His commands to "love God and each other." Neither Satan nor his minions would EVER be professing THAT!

Old 03-28-2011, 04:14 PM

445 posts, read 1,071,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by legoman View Post
The moment you say dying unsaved is an "error" - you have now put this in the realm of a works-based salvation. For if you did not commit the "error" of dying unsaved, then you can boast that you did not commit said "error" - you can boast in your salvation.

But that can't be right because NONE CAN BOAST.

That is why the only way it can be, is that SALVATION IS A COMPLETE WORK OF GOD.

He will do it. There is no "error" in dying unsaved.
I think Finn is right. In other words, "error" meaning, they made a mistake, they had a choice, they made the wrong choice, they (the ones knocking on the door) realized the so called error of their ways...and now..it's too late. I don't know why we all make this so complicated. Yeshua was talking to the Jews as well as, "Messianic" "Christians" (Gentiles) (us in other words). Salvation is a gift, we can accept or reject. Now, what is everyone not getting? Yeshua, came to fulfill the law. I'm no biblical historian, but to my knowledge, the Jews, will be saved, when He returns. ((I could be wrong, in that knowledge however) But, don't misunderstand and think that the Jews, will be outside of anydoor knocking. They are Yahweh's chosen people.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:58 PM

3,553 posts, read 5,155,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
I think Finn is right. In other words, "error" meaning, they made a mistake, they had a choice, they made the wrong choice, they (the ones knocking on the door) realized the so called error of their ways...and now..it's too late. I don't know why we all make this so complicated. Yeshua was talking to the Jews as well as, "Messianic" "Christians" (Gentiles) (us in other words). Salvation is a gift, we can accept or reject. Now, what is everyone not getting? Yeshua, came to fulfill the law. I'm no biblical historian, but to my knowledge, the Jews, will be saved, when He returns. ((I could be wrong, in that knowledge however) But, don't misunderstand and think that the Jews, will be outside of anydoor knocking. They are Yahweh's chosen people.
No, Israel, is God's chosen people. ALL of ISRAEL shall be saved. Some Jews will be included, but not all. Read the letters to the churches lately?
So the real question is WHO are those Israelites? Hmmm.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:16 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuscogeeButterfly View Post
Yes, the words of Jesus are not complicated, but there will always be those who mock your faith by calling you a pervert or saying you worship moloch, or whatever. We must pray for these mockers so that God would touch their hearts so that they would one day experience the love of God.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:20 PM

10,295 posts, read 9,700,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Yes, the words of Jesus are not complicated, but there will always be those who mock your faith by calling you a pervert or saying you worship moloch, or whatever. We must pray for these mockers so that God would touch their hearts so that they would one day experience the love of God.
Amen

Old 03-28-2011, 06:31 PM

63,826 posts, read 40,118,744 times
Quote:
No one calls YOU a pervert, Finn . . . why do you insist on lying about that. The beliefs you hold about the nature of God are perverted by the ancient ignorance of the OT. Why do you not see that difference? We who constantly proclaim the "love of God and each other" as the true Gospel message of the Living Word of God Jesus the Christ will continue to pray that the truth of our loving God will touch your hearts so you can TRULY experience the love of God uncorrupted by fear or threat of ET.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:41 PM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times
Quote:
Perversion.....

The hostility and resentment towards Christians on this "Christianity" board is going little overboard. Not a very pleasant place to be anymore.
Finn where does Mystic call you perverted in this post ?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
They have been misled and exploited by their religions to believe that evil is Good using the "precepts and doctrines of men" under the cloak of authority in the literal word "written in ink." They override what God has "written in their hearts" to excuse or explain this as God's justice or some such rationalization as "God's ways are not our ways." It is the saddest perversion of Christ's message and it has persisted for 2000+ years.
He is clearly stating that by using "God ways are not our ways"as an excuse to justify a belief that God damn's a man, is a perversion of the truth. He is not calling you perverted and you know it.

Old 03-28-2011, 06:46 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times
Quote:
"We must pray for these mockers so that God would touch their hearts so that they would one day experience the love of God." - And come to believe that it is good and righteous justice that most humans will be tortured for eternity because God is love ...

Right?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity