Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 06:05 PM

12,687 posts, read 6,739,500 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
What makes you think I should share that with you or you are entitled to that information? You are not.

Here goes the warm and fuzzy moment we never shared.... My faith is not your business.
Confess RonkonkomaNative!! Confess!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

Seriously, you're welcome to divulge or not. In other words, welcome to the Internet!!

I have a completely different question. What the heck is Ronkonkoma??? I'm very curious actually.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:11 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,991,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
What makes you think I should share that with you or you are entitled to that information? You are not.

Here goes the warm and fuzzy moment we never shared.... My faith is not your business.
But you somehow can tell me what mine is? And your posts are still not deleted?

must be that C-D A/A privilege

Old 03-06-2015, 06:13 PM

10,125 posts, read 13,991,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Some do dispute this though hence I stand by my comments without completely disregarding the Bible.
Do you dispute that though? And what would that be based on?

Old 03-06-2015, 06:33 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Confess RonkonkomaNative!! Confess!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnS49c9KZw8

Seriously, you're welcome to divulge or not. In other words, welcome to the Internet!!

I have a completely different question. What the heck is Ronkonkoma??? I'm very curious actually.
ahahahahahh NOT THE COMFY CHAIR... I CONFESS... I AM A PYTHON FAN

It is the name of a lake on Long Island, or Lawnguyland. Smack in the middle. The name is Indian and means a fishing place or pond. Four Tribes shared the lake. The lake has a legend of and Indian Princess drowning, and such.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:37 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,329,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Um ... hope it's the latter. If you're 50 and just celebrated your 40th anniversary ... Look I know that folks used to marry young but 10 years old seems to be a bit extreme even for 40 years ago.
Over 50 could be 59, but the 50 was for humour.

Old 03-06-2015, 06:45 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,619,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
But you somehow can tell me what mine is? And your posts are still not deleted?

must be that C-D A/A privilege

I have no idea what this C-D A/A privilege is. Sounds very auto club to me .

I must admit acronyms are tricky for me. I do know a few. TWC, PRN, WTF, FOS. Did you know there is an entire web site devoted to acronyms?

Old 03-06-2015, 06:51 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,329,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justtitans View Post
Do you dispute that though? And what would that be based on?
I have no knowledge of ancient languages but I can read books and articles. Seeing as I do not believe in the Bible it makes no difference what I think it says. My point was that my opinion on premarital sex was not necessarily against your Bible according to some and therefore I do not think that my take on the topic was anti Bible but just my own. It appears that many on this forum do not always agree with each other on many parts of the book and that I find interesting. I am not going to debate what words in it mean as it has no meaning to me. How beliefs have changed over time is interesting though and the people in the early and middle medieval period seem more modern in their views of sex and lifestyle than the evangelism of today.

Old 03-06-2015, 08:38 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Sexual compatibility matters in most relationships, married or not.
For some it can be a deal-breaker, if you are not duty-bound.

Old 04-15-2020, 02:30 AM

32 posts, read 21,909 times
Default This is hilarious

First of all, the Millenials should be thanking me for creating Premarital Sex. Without me, a Gen X er women would be doing dishes all day, growing fat, and angry. If it wasn't for my generation, Gen X not one boring millenial would be getting any. You should writing me thank you letters for all the hard work I did. My parents generation were raised by a strict regime, of no sex until marriage. Our generation rejected the notion of letting our parents dictate our sex life.

Ours was the coolest generation. We didn't need no stinking drugs we were into the opposite sex. That goes for women too.

The millenials are boring, whiny as you have heard which is true. They are misguided generation.

Old 04-15-2020, 02:33 AM

32 posts, read 21,909 times
Default Please stop telling me what I'm doing

For the person, er, who is posting troll like responses that go like this "It's only natural for you to do this." You don't know me, you don't know what people are thinking. Stop that. It's not normal. Your ruing the experience of freedom of speech. Freedom of speech does not include you telling me what I'm going to do before I do it, Nostradamus. No your not a reasonable person for doing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity