Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2019, 12:43 AM

28,956 posts, read 16,386,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomulusXXV View Post
Is that just a general WOW or is that the tattoo WOW you mentioned previously ...?
That one was deleted as inappropriate, but you are free to use your imagination.

Old 05-11-2019, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
.. most ANIMALS prefer a sort of self blow job...

Old 05-11-2019, 01:51 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,722,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
as they are being dominated ( see the story of Elijah... just killed 400+ preists of baal ,, those filthy demons then looosed from their filth mongering captives.. then then the demons once freed ..go and try and attack Elijah and he ends up hidding under a bush, scared to death ) yet he just called down fire on 450 men.. or more.. .. rape by the demonic is just as devastating to even the spiritually strongest among us.. he was being raped spiritually and dominated by the demonic! that Elijah had just loosed into the world by their deaths. everyone gives credit to the witch Jesabel for some kind of curse.. but the curse
had power only because of those demons loosed from the earth ( from the death of the priests of Baal, those same preists who do all that butt stuff.. ) these same demonic hoards had then attacked Elijah. And as powerful of an individual as he was He was no match as an individual ..for that kind of assalt... Just like how they jumped into the pigs after Jesus delivered the demoniac.. those demons now loosed.. wanted to dominate Elijah.. they wished to dominate anyone righteous. That is what is happening right here on this list..

we God children are still no match for such attacks as individual's... .. but as a Body of believers when the spirit is in the lead we can be protected and set each other free from that kind of spiritual rape and domination as individuals.... the spiritual domination of a society comes first before the physical rapes and domination come . and they will come until Elijah comes to the hearts of the fathers back to their children ... and the spiritually captive is set free.. then it is a snowball as the spiritually dead And who refuse repentance.. get spiritually worse AND WORSE AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE ARE FREED FROM THAT KIND OF BONDAGE!

they( the victims of these same kind of spiritual rape/domination by the demonic ) are trying to dominate in society now.. and making
"life choices" is not wise if you are sleeping under a bush and you have had how many gay friends committing suicide! where are their demons if death going?? loosing the demomnic from their earth bound hosts.. then go and attack Elijah and find another to spiritually rape and dominate,.....

but the one who is stated that at the end that he would come.. in the spirit of Elijah.. . Luk 1:17

And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord.

this was true , it is about John the Baptist at that time .. why is it true now? because it is part of passover and his plate set each year.. thus it is an on going , ever living, prophetic truth.. just like before Jesus came that time, the spirit of Elijah came first. .. Next time Jesus comes again the spirit of Elijah will come again to return the hearts of the Fathers to their own children. and take back those hearts from who has stolen them it spiritual or physical.. and or political.
Jesus is the truth that sets us free to live in truth! not under a bush or in a gutter beat to death.

this butt stuff...like the preists of baal... is the results of demonic domination.. and we are headed there now..

Mat 10:21

And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
Mar 13:12

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.

men are making their" life" choices from such demonic oppression that will result in these verses becoming truer everyday......these verses are true now in islamic countries .. and it will come here in a even bigger way..

but Elijah will come also binding up the broken and setting the captives free.
Personally I don’t believe in demons. However, should you keep posting this incomprehensible claptrap I may change my mind.

In the meantime, might I suggest you avoid herds of pigs?

Old 05-11-2019, 01:59 AM

411 posts, read 416,683 times
I am happy for gay people. However, don't try and influence the young, old and vulnerable because you're looking to broaden your political base. Gay people will always be there but be sure that youre not encouraging them as a stepping stone for your own agenda.

Old 05-11-2019, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Personally I don’t believe in demons. However, should you keep posting this incomprehensible claptrap I may change my mind.

In the meantime, might I suggest you avoid herds of pigs?
I am with you on that! And may I suggest she not eat bacon.

Old 05-11-2019, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildOnions View Post
I am happy for gay people. However, don't try and influence the young, old and vulnerable because you're looking to broaden your political base. Gay people will always be there but be sure that you're not encouraging them as a stepping stone for your own agenda.
Encouraging them about what? And, who is them?

Old 05-11-2019, 05:58 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is how a conversation with you goes:

Your question: I am asking your opinion on it. You either believe being gay is an offense that sends one to hell, or it isn't.

My answer: No. Dishonoring God, or being gay, does not send you, or anyone else, to hell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
More word games, and no answer. Typical fundie when they know they can't answer a simple question without showing their true selves.
The above is not word games, it is an actual question you asked me, and the answer I gave you. You rejected that answer, and claimed I did not answer your question. Unfortunately everyone can see the answer. Same happened with every answer I gave you. I was being honest with you, but you did not return the favor.

I wondered why you would do that, and when I saw Jerwade give you a misrepresentation of my views, with the addition "do not let him convince you otherwise", to which you agreed, I knew why. If the answers do not fit the narrative, they will be rejected and replaced with something which does.

Its a dishonest game and as a result I have placed you on my ignore list. Say hello to Jerwade when you get there.

As for Jewade who keeps misrepresenting views of others, and is taking about the anuses of other posters is way out of line. I actually feel sorry for him.

Bu-bue now.

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 05-11-2019 at 06:26 AM..

Old 05-11-2019, 06:16 AM

37,340 posts, read 28,324,222 times
Quote:
The above is not word games, it is an actual question you asked me, and the answer I gave you. You rejected that answer, and claimed I did not answer your question. Unfortunately everyone can see the answer. Same happened with every answer I gave you. I was being honest with you, but you did not return the favor.

I wondered why you would do that, and when I saw Jerwade give you a misrepresentation of my views, with the addition "do not let him convince you otherwise", to which you agreed, I knew why. If the answers do not fit the narrative, they will be rejected and replaced with something which does.

Its a dishonest game and as a result I have placed you on my ignore list. Say hello to Jerwade when you get there.

As for Jewade who keeps misrepresenting views of others, and is taking about the anuses of other posters is way out of line. I actually feel sorry for him.

Bu-bue now.
The question was about offense to God not dishonoring God, you know that too. You did not answer the question asked you, it was an answer a politician would give, non committal.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:43 AM

6,478 posts, read 6,689,008 times
Quote:

Bu-bue now.
I'm fairly new to this thread (and this subforum in general), so I don't know who's who or who believes what. I do know I get really tired of the off-topic bickering about "word games" like the post I quoted above. I do understand that it must be frustrating to feel you have been misquoted. But perhaps for the sake of the many readers (like myself) who are completely lost and bonkers with all this bickering, some of you could simply restate your position (and Finn this is not directed only at you. Yours is just the post I happened to quote, although you do seem to be particularly intent on not clarifying your position.)

Truly, with all the "word games" I don't even know what your position is or what your general point is. Not an attack, just an observation from a mostly-lurker.

Old 05-11-2019, 06:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,689,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I'm fairly new to this thread (and this subforum in general), so I don't know who's who or who believes what. I do know I get really tired of the off-topic bickering about "word games" like the post I quoted above. I do understand that it must be frustrating to feel you have been misquoted. But perhaps for the sake of the many readers (like myself) who are completely lost and bonkers with all this bickering, some of you could simply restate your position (and Finn this is not directed only at you. Yours is just the post I happened to quote, although you do seem to be particularly intent on not clarifying your position.)

Truly, with all the "word games" I don't even know what your position is or what your general point is. Not an attack, just an observation from a mostly-lurker.
No problem

Question: I am asking your opinion on it. You either believe being gay is an offense that sends one to hell, or it isn't.

My answer: No, it is not.

Does it get any clearer than that?

I offered the below answers to different questions, and all of them were rejected "word games".

"Yes", "No", "I don't know". I also tried explaining my view in length.

I would have to lie to give them an answer they'd accept.

Jerwade misrepresented my views and added ""do not let him convince you otherwise" as if he is the final word of what my views are. The poster in question agreed to this, which is why I am saying talking to him/her is a waste of time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity