Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2019, 07:01 AM

37,337 posts, read 28,308,641 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
No problem

Question: I am asking your opinion on it. You either believe being gay is an offense that sends one to hell, or it isn't.

My answer: No, it is not.

Does it get any clearer than that?

I offered the below answers to different questions, and all of them were rejected "word games".

"Yes", "No", "I don't know". I also tried explaining my view in length.

I would have to lie to give them an answer they'd accept.

Jerwade misrepresented my views and added ""do not let him convince you otherwise" as if he is the final word of what my views are. The poster in question agreed to this, which is why I am saying talking to him/her is a waste of time.
Homosexuality is a sin to you, we have gathered that, so you are saying, sin doesn't send you to hell, rejecting Jesus paying the price for that sin does ?. Is that a fair assumption of what you believe and are saying?.

Old 05-11-2019, 07:09 AM

6,473 posts, read 6,683,034 times
Quote:
No problem

Question: I am asking your opinion on it. You either believe being gay is an offense that sends one to hell, or it isn't.

I offered the below answers to different questions, and all of them were rejected "word games".

"Yes", "No", "I don't know". I also tried explaining my view in length.

I would have to lie to give them an answer they'd accept.

Jerwade misrepresented my views and added ""do not let him convince you otherwise" as if he is the final word of what my views are. The poster in question agreed to this, which is why I am saying talking to him/her is a waste of time.
Ok, thanks for your quick reply. That was a clear answer to a fairly narrow question. I don't happen to know how you feel about homosexuality in general. I'd like to re-ask a question (changed slightly) that I asked a couple days ago (in my post about my college boyfriend who was a closeted gay):

If a man is gay, is it better, in your opinion, for him to marry:
a) a woman
b) a man

Note that "not getting married at all" is not a choice for this particular question.

Old 05-11-2019, 08:22 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,731,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
Personally I don’t believe in demons. However, should you keep posting this incomprehensible claptrap I may change my mind.

In the meantime, might I suggest you avoid herds of pigs?
and can we doubt that even Elijah himself in those hours when he was being assaulted by the hordes of hell ... That he thought that God made him a butt doer also! He surely had waking organic ( thinking it was coming from inside of himself) thoughts and even those feelings in his body of it ... surely that is why he was so freaked out.....
But the Lord himself came to protect him from his "organic" feelings (not!!!) "helpers"/dominators...
just because you do not believe in the demonic doesn' t mean they don't believe in you. They like to live hidden in God's creation.. and undetected is even a better goal , then they don't have to leave and go to where they belong ... until this promised time....
Mat 8:29

They began screaming at him, “Why are you interfering with us, Son of God? Have you come here to torture us before God’s appointed time?”

can I suggest that when that happens you all will know for sure that those thoughts and feelings are not from your organic feelings, but theirs all along..!!!!!

Luk 8:31

The demons kept begging Jesus not to send them into the bottomless pit.

Luk 8:32

There happened to be a large herd of pigs feeding on the hillside nearby, and the demons begged him to let them enter into the pigs. So Jesus gave them permission.

Luk 8:33

Then the demons came out of the man and entered the pigs, and the entire herd plunged down the steep hillside into the lake and drowned.

no you might not believe in them, but I guarantee they believe in you.
Jesus and his people who know his spirit and his life and operate in the gifts of the Spirit yes can set you free.... from all that stuff that isn't really organic to his earthly creation!
They just wish they were, oh but they leave fingerprints on the souls of men.

Old 05-11-2019, 08:39 AM

in the kingdom of self behind all the lies " I believe" that isn't what God believes ... is where they hide, safe and secure and organic feeling... hide there from detection. until that day , and it will come..
because the bricks of the house of self are those lies they do hide behind..

Old 05-11-2019, 08:40 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
No problem

It could be clearer if you tell us what sin(s), if any, do condemn someone to hell

Old 05-11-2019, 08:43 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Since Finn is in answering-questions mode, I'd like to try a couple:

I believe you have said that you think homosexuality is a sin - one among very many.

If so, do you believe active homosexuals commit a graver sin than gays who remain celibate?

If so, do you believe that active homosexuals are abominations who will probably go to hell unless they ask forgiveness and make good with Jesus/Jehovah?

Finally, do you support same sex marriage and adoption rights for same sex parents?

Old 05-11-2019, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Since Finn is in answering-questions mode, I'd like to try a couple:

I believe you have said that you think homosexuality is a sin - one among very many.

If so, do you believe active homosexuals commit a graver sin than gays who remain celibate?

If so, do you believe that active homosexuals are abominations who will probably go to hell unless they ask forgiveness and make good with Jesus/Jehovah?

Finally, do you support same sex marriage and adoption rights for same sex parents?
and a way to dominate Elijah and thus God himself and his churches //// and thus turning the filthy into near religious and holy experiences of GOODNESS like taking care of children ..... that even looks righteous and now holy , certainly isn't new trout .

I know for sure that the demons inside of homosexuals are going to the bottomless pits, because eyes witnesses tell us that the demons themselves said it to Jesus . I guess the rest of that question depends on how connected the man is to his, and that person is to theirs.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 05-11-2019 at 09:45 AM..

Old 05-11-2019, 09:16 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
It could be clearer if you tell us what sin(s), if any, do condemn someone to hell
Already asked and answered.

It is not any particular sin which condemns you. Everyone has sinned. The only thing which will deny your entry to Gods kingdom is rejecting His offer to enter. No one who wears the mark of the Holy Spirit is denied entry.

How do you get the mark?

"And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit"

God knows who wears the seal and who does not, so there is no need for us to speculate.

Old 05-11-2019, 09:49 AM

23,175 posts, read 26,211,073 times
Quote:
. The only thing which will deny your entry to Gods kingdom is rejecting His offer to enter. No one who wears the mark of the Holy Spirit is denied entry.

In your opinion/belief, would a homosexual that refused to stop sinning/having sex with their partner be rejecting His offer to enter?

Old 05-11-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_cold View Post
in your opinion/belief, would a homosexual that refused to stop sinning/having sex with their partner be rejecting his offer to enter?
I think the story of Elijah and the death of the Baals priests reveals the largest truth on that subject.
YOU ARE ASSUMING THEIR ACTIONS ARE HOLY..
JUST LIKE THE BAALS PRIESTS WERE CONVINCED THAT THEIR ACTIONS WERE HOLY .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity