Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 09:28 AM

21,088 posts, read 29,211,479 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kode View Post
Do you realize you are changing the subject?
The subject is holding the god you think you know responsible for the deaths of innocents...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2016, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Oh. Ok. Then my information is wrong. Silly me; I thought infants sometimes suffered and died of congenital diseases and disabilities etc. before Monsanto, Bayer, Upjohn, Merck and the U.S. of A. existed.
There have always been toxins and other material that has altered DNA throughout history--one does not need an established distributor of toxins to encounter heavy metals and other forms found in nature itself.

Sorry if my example provide cranium overload.

Old 09-19-2016, 11:18 AM

23,138 posts, read 10,434,069 times
The Rabbis have been talking about the signs of the coming of Messiah this year. The two main orthodox rabbis are in agreement and now this news comes.

Island Appearing in Sea of Galilee Sign of Coming Messiah - Israel News

Old 09-19-2016, 01:29 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times
Quote:
Everlasting life is found and obtained in the Bible??? My comments were about a conflicted Bible. Throw your Bible away until you learn how it was intended to be used. Hint: Your church doesn't know.

You are throwing away everlasting life by taking the Bible as a literal, factual record of historical events. Genesis never actually happened. You are using your Bible wrong.

Wow. What a dismal failure!

You are confused. 99% on earth are.

Old 09-19-2016, 02:08 PM

1,050 posts, read 505,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
There have always been toxins and other material that has altered DNA throughout history
Ok, let's try this....

AND SO GOD CREATED OUR EXISTENCE SUCH THAT INNOCENT NEWBORNS ARE SOMETIMES TRAGICALLY AFFECTED BY SUCH THINGS.

GOT IT NOW?

I think you do but don't want to say it - "yes, you are correct"

Old 09-19-2016, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
You are confused. 99% on earth are.
Heh heh heh. I'm "confused" but it is you who had no real answer to my reply to you. LOL!!!

Old 09-19-2016, 04:12 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,915,657 times
Quote:
Heh heh heh. I'm "confused" but it is you who had no real answer to my reply to you. LOL!!!

There is no answer to your confusion-- I know what the bible teaches.

Old 09-19-2016, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Ok, let's try this....

AND SO GOD CREATED OUR EXISTENCE SUCH THAT INNOCENT NEWBORNS ARE SOMETIMES TRAGICALLY AFFECTED BY SUCH THINGS.

GOT IT NOW?

I think you do but don't want to say it - "yes, you are correct"
Really, meds are available for that anger...god is not responsible for people dying...What we have done and allowed as a society and culture have cause generic mutations and we have people called doctors who work towards solving these issues caused by HUMANITY and / or environment..

Wonder how you feel about god when you step into poison ivy or a big pile of pooh? That mean evil god should have either moved the poison ivy or killed the dog hat poohed in your path!

And NO YOU RE NOT CORRECT--GOD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GENETIC MUTATIONS__

Eventually you will say YES ZMAN, YOU ARE CORRECT, as usual...

And tone the red down...some people here get rather frustrated when others use red...

Old 09-19-2016, 04:38 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,137 times
lol he has a perspective, even if it is pretty combative

Old 09-19-2016, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
There is no answer to your confusion-- I know what the bible teaches.
And you've never noticed and thought about its contradictions. LOL!! Keep your head in the sand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity