Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 09:24 AM

465 posts, read 236,128 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Just go ahead and look past the facts that Gentile converts to Judaism were the first church, YOUR first church didn't even begin for over 100 years after Jesus died, Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism for over 100 years dude.
Sure, you will twist the scriptures to fit your p(r)ogram rules,

But that might have something more to do with the Frankfurt School.

But remain calm, don't worry, The Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx told the truth,

How the state would dissolve, be made no more, as Heaven takes over the Earth to shine Christ forth.

Quote:
YOUR church began when Gentiles started converting to the Babylonian religion that keeps the Sabbaths and feasts of the Babylonian Messiah named Tammuz.

YOUR church then began to persecute and kill anyone who would follow the Messiah in his 7 feasts, and YOUR church began killing all the Jews who refused to assimilate to YOUR pagan religion.

YOUR church set in to kill Gentile and Jew, whoever loved and kept the commandments of God were persecuted and killed by YOUR church for the last 2000 years.

The church was initiated on the day of Pentecost, Acts chapter two,

But talking to you is akin to wasting one's time with a bully who parts rule.

Are you ever inside of milling for anything but all of evil works falls all over you,

Meaning, if what you say, that Isaiah 53 applies not to Jesus, but to Jews as Judah:

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou
shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,
and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

If what you say is not false, but truer, then why are you not happy, poor persecuted?

Isaiah 53:10 states his days will be prolonged, and that he will prosper in God's hand,

So why does a rich man worry about the past so much if things will be better beyond.

Is it because one group of people, the money changers, have taken the place of God,

And they are bound to be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping as outside,

Be happy and prosper at the truth that Jesus is returning to sit at throne established.

But those with accusation after accusation against Christ and his church are wasted,

Too much to drink too much of something else you like to accuse well stand accused,

What too much to drink in terms of no guile was in Christ's mouth be quiet and brood.

Peace not above have no prayers either just because it would constitute being crude,

That a Christ follower can never be good enough to a Pharisee who is also politicized,

Is the talk show all too boring or is money at just running out for the rich man altered.

Quote:
YOUR church has fought against everything called of God and that is worshipped and it's goal is to turn the children of Israel away from following their God and if they will not turn away from their God, YOUR church has persecuted and killed them, and MADE then the suffering servant whom the whole world hates and persecutes for one SOLE reason.

They are persecuted and killed for being God's ONLY servant who loves the ways of God SO MUCH, that they WILLINGLY went to their deaths rather than to betray their God, and YOUR church killed them.
Quote:
But now, Christian Gentiles have persecuted the people who love and keep the commandments of God so long, that Christianity has turned the Jews into the suffering Messiah, anyone who loves and keeps God's commandments are persecuted and hated by the world BECAUSE they love and keep the commandments.

Old 07-06-2017, 10:49 AM

23,175 posts, read 10,463,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Sure, you will twist the scriptures to fit your p(r)ogram rules,

But that might have something more to do with the Frankfurt School.

But remain calm, don't worry, The Communist Manifesto of Karl Marx told the truth,

How the state would dissolve, be made no more, as Heaven takes over the Earth to shine Christ forth.

The church was initiated on the day of Pentecost, Acts chapter two,

But talking to you is akin to wasting one's time with a bully who parts rule.

Are you ever inside of milling for anything but all of evil works falls all over you,

Meaning, if what you say, that Isaiah 53 applies not to Jesus, but to Jews as Judah:

Isaiah 53:10 Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou
shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days,
and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.

If what you say is not false, but truer, then why are you not happy, poor persecuted?

Isaiah 53:10 states his days will be prolonged, and that he will prosper in God's hand,

So why does a rich man worry about the past so much if things will be better beyond.

Is it because one group of people, the money changers, have taken the place of God,

And they are bound to be cast into outer darkness where there is weeping as outside,

Be happy and prosper at the truth that Jesus is returning to sit at throne established.

But those with accusation after accusation against Christ and his church are wasted,

Too much to drink too much of something else you like to accuse well stand accused,

What too much to drink in terms of no guile was in Christ's mouth be quiet and brood.

Peace not above have no prayers either just because it would constitute being crude,

That a Christ follower can never be good enough to a Pharisee who is also politicized,

Is the talk show all too boring or is money at just running out for the rich man altered.

I didn't say that it doesn't apply to Jesus, I said it now applies to all Jews.

Old 07-06-2017, 11:27 AM

465 posts, read 236,128 times
Quote:
I didn't say that it doesn't apply to Jesus, I said it now applies to all Jews.
You've been laundering as long as you thought you had a upper hand against God's jewels.

Well let us just tell everyone who may read this that this has gone on before all of this fuel.

Right where you are at, trout aren't made to feed your face, but to climb God's ladder of truth.

'Oh but that was the other guy, he just had to say thus and thus and blah blah blah, he's cool dude.'

Well, for one thing you have the gender wrong, as that's the typical stunt to try to make off with it's made.

The ark of the covenant has nothing to do with who you are, as you were advised more times than you've counted.

Don't try to change the subject all too fast, or try to twist around what you already said against Christ's believers, received.

You won't be there on judgment day except to be meted out the same exact judgments you meted out on everyone else to you sabotaged.

Your whole parody has no place with comedy even, it is cruel, maladjusted, evidence you have a whole ulterior motive as you know why that's exacted.

I don't have to say why, just go back to your talk show, go host a whole bunch of others who might believe that inside of one such as yourself there is any good.

There is one God, one Father above all, that the LORD gives chances to all races, creeds, as to be saved, Jews even, but you want to make the Bolshevist Revolution be dignified.

Old 07-06-2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
You've been laundering as long as you thought you had a upper hand against God's jewels.

Well let us just tell everyone who may read this that this has gone on before all of this fuel.

Right where you are at, trout aren't made to feed your face, but to climb God's ladder of truth.

'Oh but that was the other guy, he just had to say thus and thus and blah blah blah, he's cool dude.'

Well, for one thing you have the gender wrong, as that's the typical stunt to try to make off with it's made.

The ark of the covenant has nothing to do with who you are, as you were advised more times than you've counted.

Don't try to change the subject all too fast, or try to twist around what you already said against Christ's believers, received.

You won't be there on judgment day except to be meted out the same exact judgments you meted out on everyone else to you sabotaged.

Your whole parody has no place with comedy even, it is cruel, maladjusted, evidence you have a whole ulterior motive as you know why that's exacted.

I don't have to say why, just go back to your talk show, go host a whole bunch of others who might believe that inside of one such as yourself there is any good.

There is one God, one Father above all, that the LORD gives chances to all races, creeds, as to be saved, Jews even, but you want to make the Bolshevist Revolution be dignified.

WE are sitting here discussing Judaism, do you know this?

Jesus was a Jew who came walking in the law, in the feasts as an example to all men, and how all men must walk as a true temple, as a true body of God and that Temple is IN FACT designed from human anatomy, that ark of the covenant is a uterus, and Jesus finally came as the one true temple, the one true virgin where God ripped that veil which enclosed that uterus which is the ark of the covenant which has no door, just as a virgin has no door into her uterus until a consummation takes place, Jesus wailed out on the cross, the veil was rent in two and a consummation was legally witnessed by the testimony of the blood and water seen coming from his body as the blood and water TESTIFY of every legal consummation. Jesus was then SEEDED into the earth where the earth literally became pregnant, and 3 days later, she bore the firstfruit son of many sons to follow Jesus into a New Kingdom, and this all pertains to Judaism, not Christianity.

Jesus was an example, God has demanded that a woman should bare a full grown son just as the body of Jesus was as a pure virgin temple that housed the spirit of God as ALL flesh does.

That Temple has 24 ribs just like you have in your chest, and these are in 3 sections being true ribs, false ribs, and floating ribs, just as there had to be 3 divisions of priests, and these ribs are also separated in two, because we are two kingdoms with a city in our chest. 2 brothers that strive against the other just as the Northern kingdom and the southern kingdom did.

Is the prophesy,'' A virgin shall bear a son,'' about Jesus or was Jesus an example of all virgins who will bear sons into a new kingdom by becoming firstfruit sons?

Revelation 2
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

As Jesus picked up his cross and walked, he was an example of how all men should pick up their cross and walk.

You are over there talking about judgments in Judaism, do you know anything about Judaism?

Jesus went to officiate a priesthood in heaven so that THIS YEAR on Rosh Hashanah when your name is called, Jesus is going to stand up and speak in your name,'' THAT IS, IF YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM.''

God promises all people who keep his Sabbaths and his unleavened bread, and his feasts that he will seal them in their forehead and right hand because they only keep his appointed Sabbaths and feasts, and when your name is called on Rosh Hashanah, the thrones are set in place, the council; will sit, and EVERY YEAR the 3 books will come out and your name is going to be written in one of those 3 books.

The lambs book of life IS ONLY reserved for those people who keep the Sabbaths and feasts of God who receive God's promised protection that is promised against Yom Kippur.

Are you talking about this judgment, or some other that you have invented lol?

I am always talking about the religion of a Jewish Messiah in Judaism, is that what you are talking about?

Old 07-06-2017, 01:03 PM

33,266 posts, read 26,477,412 times
Quote:
WE are sitting here discussing Judaism, do you know this?

Jesus was a Jew who came walking in the law, in the feasts as an example to all men, and how all men must walk as a true temple, as a true body of God and that Temple is IN FACT designed from human anatomy, that ark of the covenant is a uterus, and Jesus finally came as the one true temple, the one true virgin where God ripped that veil which enclosed that uterus which is the ark of the covenant which has no door, just as a virgin has no door into her uterus until a consummation takes place, Jesus wailed out on the cross, the veil was rent in two and a consummation was legally witnessed by the testimony of the blood and water seen coming from his body as the blood and water TESTIFY of every legal consummation. Jesus was then SEEDED into the earth where the earth literally became pregnant, and 3 days later, she bore the firstfruit son of many sons to follow Jesus into a New Kingdom, and this all pertains to Judaism, not Christianity.

Jesus was an example, God has demanded that a woman should bare a full grown son just as the body of Jesus was as a pure virgin temple that housed the spirit of God as ALL flesh does.

That Temple has 24 ribs just like you have in your chest, and these are in 3 sections being true ribs, false ribs, and floating ribs, just as there had to be 3 divisions of priests, and these ribs are also separated in two, because we are two kingdoms with a city in our chest. 2 brothers that strive against the other just as the Northern kingdom and the southern kingdom did.

Is the prophesy,'' A virgin shall bear a son,'' about Jesus or was Jesus an example of all virgins who will bear sons into a new kingdom by becoming firstfruit sons?

Revelation 2
26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. 28And I will give him the morning star. 29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

As Jesus picked up his cross and walked, he was an example of how all men should pick up their cross and walk.

You are over there talking about judgments in Judaism, do you know anything about Judaism?

Jesus went to officiate a priesthood in heaven so that THIS YEAR on Rosh Hashanah when your name is called, Jesus is going to stand up and speak in your name,'' THAT IS, IF YOU HAVE CONVERTED TO JUDAISM.''

God promises all people who keep his Sabbaths and his unleavened bread, and his feasts that he will seal them in their forehead and right hand because they only keep his appointed Sabbaths and feasts, and when your name is called on Rosh Hashanah, the thrones are set in place, the council; will sit, and EVERY YEAR the 3 books will come out and your name is going to be written in one of those 3 books.

The lambs book of life IS ONLY reserved for those people who keep the Sabbaths and feasts of God who receive God's promised protection that is promised against Yom Kippur.

Are you talking about this judgment, or some other that you have invented lol?

I am always talking about the religion of a Jewish Messiah in Judaism, is that what you are talking about?
And who gave you permission to hijack my thread and turn it into your personal soapbox. The topic of the thread is that Isaiah 53 disproves the claim made by some that Jesus couldn't have died for our sins. But you don't respect other peoples threads do you? No, you just plaster your rants all over the place.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:15 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,996,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
And that topic is unsubstantiated, except via personal interpretation and false teachings of men throughout the centuries.
How do you know what is taugdht about Isa 53 is false. Andswer, you don't.

Quote:
Indeed, Isiah 53 could be speaking of a country, movement, organization or even a person yet to be revealed.<<

You have forgotten , ignored oar never knew the requirement for the sacrifice. It has to be without spoot or blemish. None of the things you mention could qualify ---All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

Yet as we read in PSALMS 49:7-----

No one can redeem the life of another or give to God a ransom for them--
No man can, but Jesus was also God. No man can because no man is perfect. Jesus could because He was without sin.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:24 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,996,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
No, it's not...
Jesus is the only own who can fit the statements of Isa 53.

Remember the sacrifice has to be perfect. No man, organization, nations etc.,can meet that requirement.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
And who gave you permission to hijack my thread and turn it into your personal soapbox. The topic of the thread is that Isaiah 53 disproves the claim made by some that Jesus couldn't have died for our sins. But you don't respect other peoples threads do you? No, you just plaster your rants all over the place.
I am speaking of the subject, Jesus becomes a part of people who become a suffering servant of Isaiah 53

All of this IS speaking of a Jew named Jesus.

I believe this with all my heart, but Christianity has also made this about Jews who are the only people in the world who follow the one true God, who HAVE been bruised, who have been tormented and killed BECAUSE they chose to follow the one true God.

WE are sitting here speaking of Judaism, NOT CHRISTIANITY, Christianity has been persecuting and killing anyone who dared to keep the ways of God, and who dared to walk and fulfill his laws daily, and for their walking with God, the world has hated and killed them.

Would you come in her speaking of a Jew named Jesus being a suffering servant to a Jew that your fathers have killed for 2000 years, who have made the Jews suffer for 2000 years?

I don't mean that somebody hurt their feelings, I mean that they were persecuted and tortured BEYOND our imagination, I saw pictures of little babies they had taken and sown up their genitals so they couldn't relieve themselves because of the 2000 years of Anti Semitism began by the church, WHOSE members will come in here speaking about one single Jew, and you want the Jew to believe you?

After our church fathers have persecuted, tortured and killed Israel for 2000 years, but you want to point to just one single Jew and say you believed in him because he was persecuted and killed for walking in the ways of God?

You don't see it?

If a Jew comes in here and tries to show that Isaiah 53 and his suffering servant is about Israel being the suffering servant, how in the world will you debate that Jew after 2000 years of forcing suffering against his people all those years?

They all suffered just like anyone who loves and keeps the commandments of God suffer, I look to Jesus as the true suffering servant, but that doesn't mean that Christianity did not make ALL JEWS the suffering servant and why has Christianity made them suffer unto death for so long?

Because they wouldn't stop loving and keeping the commandments of God, they are persecuted for God because they wont betray God, they have been made to suffer at the hands of Christians while Christians want them to believe in their religion, THE SAME RELIGION WHO HAS BEEN PERSECUTING, TORTURING AND KILLING JEWS BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T BELIEVE AS CHRISTIANS BELIEVE.

Imagine that, some poor ignorant Jew doesn't want to believe in a Gentile Non Jewish, lawless Jesus, whose followers have been killing their people for 2000 years for no other reason than that the Jews would not betray God and call the Torah a strange thing.

Is that who you are trying to convince?

Trying to convince a Jew or somebody that your Jew killing lawless Jesus is the thing for the Jew?

The Suffering Servant
(Matthew 26:57-68; Mark 14:53-65; John 18:19-24; 1 Peter 2:21-25)

1Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?
2For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
3He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
8He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

A Grave Assigned
(Matthew 27:57-61; Mark 15:42-47; Luke 23:50-56; John 19:38-42)
9And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
10Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
11He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:52 PM

33,266 posts, read 26,477,412 times
Quote:
I am speaking of the subject, Jesus becomes a part of people who become a suffering servant of Isaiah 53.
No one except Jesus is in view in Isaiah 53 as the suffering servant. This has already been thoroughly explained. No one but Jesus died for the sins of the world. No one but Jesus rendered Himself as a guilt offering. No one but Jesus interceded for the transgressors, and no one but Jesus could.

Old 07-06-2017, 01:57 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,047,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post
No one except Jesus is in view in Isaiah 53 as the suffering servant. This has already been thoroughly explained. No one but Jesus died for the sins of the world. No one but Jesus rendered Himself as a guilt offering. No one but Jesus interceded for the transgressors, and no one but Jesus could.
And you have a right to your opinion...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity