Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-24-2008, 05:51 PM

185 posts, read 458,779 times

Advertisements

Hyden,I don`t know what I`m doing wrong but it won`t let me reply to your message.Keep in touch.Ada
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2008, 07:10 PM

325 posts, read 1,125,211 times
A.D.F. I think it might be that you need to add me to your friend list. I added you to mine and the last time I checked it said that it was still pending. Thats all I know.

Old 11-24-2008, 07:52 PM

Hyden,you asked about Ann,I think she worked @ the Thriftway.I know what you mean about brothers,I`ve lost two.Give Ronnie time,I`m sure he will come up with the pics.Keep in touch.A.F.D.

Old 11-25-2008, 08:14 AM

Hello everyone,thought I would run a few more names by you.Does anyone remember two brothers by the names of Don & Richard Meese?Also sisters by the names of Donna & Debbie Dean,they had a baby sister by the name of Darlene.Not sure what street they lived on but I think it was on Shelbourne.A.F.D.

Old 11-25-2008, 09:03 AM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.F.D. View Post
Hello everyone,thought I would run a few more names by you.Does anyone remember two brothers by the names of Don & Richard Meese?Also sisters by the names of Donna & Debbie Dean,they had a baby sister by the name of Darlene.Not sure what street they lived on but I think it was on Shelbourne.A.F.D.
WOW! Don and Richard Meese were friends and neighbors of mine. Their mom was a really nice person too.

Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM

Nightbazaar,this is too cool.My sister & I hung out with Don ,Richard & a german girl named Monica.Of course there were other kids but I can`t recall the names.How old were you in `57-`58 & what was your name?

Old 11-25-2008, 12:55 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.F.D. View Post
Nightbazaar,this is too cool.My sister & I hung out with Don ,Richard & a german girl named Monica.Of course there were other kids but I can`t recall the names.How old were you in `57-`58 & what was your name?
I just turned 13, about the time we moved. I also knew Monica. Her name was Monica Furst. I think she was about my age, maybe a year older. She was very sweet girl with blonde hair and quite an accent although she spoke English as well as anyone. I remember she said her parents didn't speak English, or at least not very well.

She invited me to her apt to meet her parents. She did most of the translation as I recall. I didn't get to know her as well as I would've liked because we moved a few months after she and her family moved into the Manor. Their apt was a couple of buildings down from the Meese's building. I sort of had a crush on her, but then so did Don and Richard. I can't remember if she was an only child or not though.

I became good friends with Don and Richard when they moved into the 'hood. We all sported D.A. hair styles and I had a black motorcycle jacket with a zillion zippers on it. We thought we looked pretty cool, like tough guys. None of us were though. There were a lot of very good kids around the Manor.

Did Don and Richard have a younger brother? It seems like they did, but I can't remember.

When we moved, it was very sudden. My younger brother and I were told about it the night before we left Cincy. It was really hard because there was virtually no time to say good-bye to anyone, although I did say good-bye to Don and Richard's mom.

I've often wondered how all of them are doing now. Most likely they all have grandchildren.

I never give out my name on Internet forums, but I'll put you on my Friends List.

- NightBazaar

Old 11-25-2008, 01:08 PM

Hey You'all I have some more names to throw at you. My brother wanted me to see if either of you remember a Boy with the last name Kirk. And a Bobby Lock, Chris Ritchie( a girl) and Pat Mcquery. He said he believed they all lived around the Shelbourne-Kingsley area. Hyden

Old 11-25-2008, 01:42 PM

Big brother called again and said to give you all these names. Doyle and Darrell Bowling and a girl named Barbra Bowling (no relation) , Ray Ayers, and a Linda McNelly. I'm sure he'll call back again. Hyden

Old 11-25-2008, 02:33 PM

No,none rings a bell.A.F.D.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Cincinnati