Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2016, 07:29 PM

4,316 posts, read 4,203,924 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Well it can't and it shouldn't/wouldn't.

Because everyone knows, even in France, that the terrorists are 100% French and/or already integrated heavily in the culture. Starting a war against them is basically admitting your own culture s*cks.

If the terrorists were really outsiders and unrelated to the culture of France it would've been easier.

Do you think Islamists will stop their terrorist attacks? I do not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2016, 12:35 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,459,910 times
Quote:
Well it can't and it shouldn't/wouldn't.

Because everyone knows, even in France, that the terrorists are 100% French and/or already integrated heavily in the culture. Starting a war against them is basically admitting your own culture s*cks.

If the terrorists were really outsiders and unrelated to the culture of France it would've been easier.
How are they 100% French? The may have French citizenship but they are not French culturally nor are they indigenous to Europe. Europeans have been brainwashed by the American idea that anyone who is born is a country is of that country. You could move to Japan and have kids there but they would never be considered Japanese.

Old 07-21-2016, 12:41 PM

4,031 posts, read 4,459,910 times
A Letter from Germany - The Unz Review

"The mantra from above is still “Islam belongs to Germany” or “We will make it (in regards to the Refugee Crisis)” but there are fewer and fewer people buying it—which does NOT mean that more people are getting it—but I will come to this later.

We now know that in Cologne alone (!) there were about 1,200 women (in one night) sexually harassed, abused and, in some cases, raped.

At the moment there is no weekend when there aren’t news about some refugees sexually harassing women or girls at a festival (it is festival season).

Also, you can find news about refugees harassing women and children (and sometimes raping them) in public swimming pools on a weekly or even daily basis.

Sales of pepper sprays and guns are booming everywhere. If there were only these things, the rage might be controllable, but Würzburg was of a different quality. For the first time, a refugee didn’t kill another refugee (when this happened before, Neo-Nazis were blamed, then—just as was the case with most of the “burning refugee centers”—the police later found that a refugee was responsible).

When children were robbed by refugees, Germans were told to send their children to school by a different route.

Germans were told to stop swimming nude in a lake—because a refugee center was erected nearby.

Last year, Germans were told the refugees would contribute so mightily and extraordinarily to the German economy—so what have been the news recently?"

Old 07-21-2016, 12:52 PM

2,205 posts, read 3,331,393 times
Quote:
I can almost feel the anger and rage in Germany getting stronger.

And we all remember what happend when Germans were in anger and rage last time. We do not want that again. Merkel is not only destroying the heart and idea of Europe, but also the society and economy of her own country.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:21 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
How are they 100% French? The may have French citizenship but they are not French culturally nor are they indigenous to Europe. Europeans have been brainwashed by the American idea that anyone who is born is a country is of that country. You could move to Japan and have kids there but they would never be considered Japanese.
I wish it was so simple...

The situation today reminds to how Hitler had reacted about the Jews and the Marxists. Consider Marx himself, he was as German as Hitler yet Hitler as a German himself can't say "the Germans ruin this country with their Marxism" that's why he blamed it on something few people were: jews. Had Marx been an avid golfer the Nazis would say: "The golfers are ruining this country!".

In other words, the French should admit it's the French doing the attacks. Even the Brits make more sense here with their bit**ing about the Eastern Europeans because the Eastern Europeans at least aren't Londoners. Whether they ruin or contribute is beyond the scope of the topic here...

Old 07-21-2016, 01:27 PM

Quote:
In other words, the French should admit it's the French doing the attacks. Even the Brits make more sense here with their bit**ing about the Eastern Europeans because the Eastern Europeans at least aren't Londoners. Whether they ruin or contribute is beyond the scope of the topic here...
The nationality or citzenship indeed is not the relevant attribute for describing the people who do the attacks. The thing they have in common is actually being radical islamists. As far as I know there is no race or country called radical islam, its an insane mind-set, spreading around the world, even though many of them have the same roots in a certain area of the world.

Old 07-21-2016, 01:35 PM

749 posts, read 855,682 times
Quote:

It's PC to say they are French. French media often use the trick of saying French of Algerian/Morrocan descent to go around the PC directives, particularly when talking about home-grown terrorists. Even when not out of racism, the population makes a difference between French-French, and French-"something", very much like for the hyphened Americans.

Old 07-21-2016, 02:49 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,016,828 times
^ Just saying things how I see them.

If the arabs were so bad you'd see such things happening all the time in UAE, Algeria, Lebanon, Iran etc. But they strangely happen in France, US, Russia instead. ironically only in Turkey which is part European.

If it wasn't for the nature of the Western "culture" - particularly stress from capitalism, censorship of free speech, high taxes and what not those "eastern" terrorists won't exist.

Old 07-22-2016, 03:16 AM

1,821 posts, read 2,333,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Dakota View Post
And we all remember what happend when Germans were in anger and rage last time. We do not want that again. Merkel is not only destroying the heart and idea of Europe, but also the society and economy of her own country.
Merkel's decisions also may have impacts on other parts of the world, for better or worse. Given the fact that Cologne is discussed here in the US, it might even help Trump to become president, not to mention the outcome of elections in European countries or do you think this would go too far?

Merkel also may have sanitized the public view of Erdogan and his regime by their deal, though I think it wouldn't have change anything if she acted differently in this regard.

There will not be a 4th Reich (except a Muslim one maybe in 100 years), don't worry. I think some people are rather in sorrow than in rage, like a rabbit in front of the snake, or like a deer in headlights as you say (?).

Old 07-22-2016, 03:34 AM

I would agree to that, Brexit is a good example of the outcomes of Merkels decisions.

I also do not see any 4th Reich or something like that. It is just that the legitimate sorrow of the people may turn into anger, if they see politicians ignoring their complaints and ruling their country like dictators, without asking the people in important questions such as "do we want to spend 100 billions for accomodating foreigners, while crime is rocketing to the sky?".

It's not just like deciding the color of the Bundeskanzlers car, it is an important question deciding about the economy, society and welfare over the next 20 or more years. If I would see that my worries aren't taken serious by the politicians, even they do the opposite of what I expect them to do (safe my family, safe my money and safe my country) then I would certainly be angry as a German.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe