Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 03:20 PM

30,357 posts, read 51,964,073 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
NO of course I did not, I'm new here I don't even know how to send REP comments or DM, or whatever you got. Why don't you read through my posts & find out a little bit about the kind of person I am....
All I've done is been supportive & positive regardless I've taken a few hits obviously from some unhappy people that like to put others down... I was really enjoying City-data now not so much
Settle down and don't hate C-D over this one thread, lol. I did say "If it wasn't you I apologize," and I do. My guess wasn't based on WHAT you were saying, so much as HOW you were saying it - just the choice of words you used, which were almost identical to that anonymous DM I had received. Oh well, no big deal.

I just wish the (other) people here would learn you don't have to put OTHER people down, in order to raise the confidence of someone else. It's great that everyone is encouraging and supportive to the OP, but maybe we could do that without denigrating naturally large-breasted women in the process? Breasts come in all shapes and sizes, and we need to be celebrating those differences - not saying "oh, yours/small ones are better anyway" and that kind of crap. Just my opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2017, 06:39 PM

4,566 posts, read 5,425,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by este914 View Post
I am 24 and am a 32A. I know guys will say "Oh, size doesn't matter", but does it really? I know there are options but they cost a lot of money that I don't have. Then there is the issue if not being able to fill out lots of dresses/tops etc.
Never be self conscious about your body. Its what you've got so love it, take care of it, and do whatever you can to keep it functioning as well as possible.

Here is a vid of a gal with similar sized 32A and she's smoking hot. There is nothing at all wrong with your size. Most guys would LOVE it providing that you arent obese in other areas. I know a lot of obese women who mistakenly think that their big boobs are somehow attractive. Like they have made claims that they've gotten out of tickets by showcasing their cleavage to officers. Big boobs are totally totally totally cancelled out if they are resting on a big ol stomach. Believe me, your 32A is a million times more desirable and liked by men than a 36D attached to a fat body.

Just look at this beautiful 32A gal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeTLPjVSQdc

Old 12-13-2017, 07:07 PM

384 posts, read 376,878 times
Study finds poor men like big boobs while the rich like smaller | Metro News

I too am small chested. I read this article about rich men preferring small breasts , very interesting. Anyways , my oldest sister has breast implants and she told me that when she gets a mammogram that they have to pull the implant away from the breast wall to take xrays , umm no thank you .

Old 12-13-2017, 11:59 PM

11,030 posts, read 5,993,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little pink View Post

I too am small chested. I read this article about rich men preferring small breasts , very interesting. Anyways , my oldest sister has breast implants and she told me that when she gets a mammogram that they have to pull the implant away from the breast wall to take xrays , umm no thank you .
I read a long time ago that it was intellectuals who prefer smaller breasts? I somehow doubt the preference being along those lines (I am probably wrong) but men do have different tastes. There is certainly nothing wrong with small breasts.

Someone mentioned the 'disappointment' a guy might have upon discovering the girl he is undressing has small breasts because she wears a padded bra. Seriously, does anyone think a guy hasn't glimpsed what's in there? By the time he is undressing her he will surely have slipped his hands in and had a good fondle. And by the way, it feels really nice slipping one's hands into a padded bra.

And that small breasted girl I mentioned before - we used to go to the beach and I would rub suntan lotion on her - lots of it. Her breasts never sun burned.

Old 12-14-2017, 04:57 PM

124 posts, read 99,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little pink View Post

I too am small chested. I read this article about rich men preferring small breasts , very interesting.
This is great to know as a single small breasted lady. Does anyone know where the group of rich small breast lovers hang out? I'd like to pick one to date & maybe we can become my Sweeties

Old 12-14-2017, 05:06 PM

124 posts, read 99,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Gambit View Post
Never be self conscious about your body. Its what you've got so love it, take care of it, and do whatever you can to keep it functioning as well as possible.

Here is a vid of a gal with similar sized 32A and she's smoking hot. There is nothing at all wrong with your size. Most guys would LOVE it providing that you arent obese in other areas. I know a lot of obese women who mistakenly think that their big boobs are somehow attractive. Like they have made claims that they've gotten out of tickets by showcasing their cleavage to officers. Big boobs are totally totally totally cancelled out if they are resting on a big ol stomach. Believe me, your 32A is a million times more desirable and liked by men than a 36D attached to a fat body.

Just look at this beautiful 32A gal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeTLPjVSQdc
Yes great point, let your body be your temple, you only are given one, love it & take the best care of it!!

I love vinyasa yoga , I practice & teach! Every BODY should do yoga, it's one of the best forms of exercise yet so much more it'll relax you, help you in all facets of your life!! There are many styles so you can find the one best for you.

Old 12-15-2017, 04:18 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,308,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiles721 View Post
This is great to know as a single small breasted lady. Does anyone know where the group of rich small breast lovers hang out? I'd like to pick one to date & maybe we can become my Sweeties
Hilarious how his thread has become another #METOO movement. But think, if it was considered such a great thing, OP wouldn't have started the thread to begin with.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:24 AM

5,573 posts, read 3,350,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Hilarious how his thread has become another #METOO movement. But think, if it was considered such a great thing, OP wouldn't have started the thread to begin with.
Great thing, not so great thing, or just something that is, do you want to see people feeling good about themselves, or not? You seem to be taking up the or not cause. Why

Old 12-15-2017, 06:57 AM

2,170 posts, read 3,308,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
Great thing, not so great thing, or just something that is, do you want to see people feeling good about themselves, or not? You seem to be taking up the or not cause. Why
Honest answer.....I am a heterosexual male, and breast to me that are really small are just too close to the male form. Going the other way, I don't think many woman find moobs attractive on a guy. That just except it because your average American male is not exactly in the best of shape.

Old 12-15-2017, 08:25 AM

9,008 posts, read 13,846,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacktravern View Post
Honest answer.....I am a heterosexual male, and breast to me that are really small are just too close to the male form. Going the other way, I don't think many woman find moobs attractive on a guy. That just except it because your average American male is not exactly in the best of shape.
Not if said female has womanly hips and thighs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty