Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-08-2018, 06:20 PM

292 posts, read 344,652 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
My Burger 101 in that commercial wasteland on Halton and Congaree closed down.
Man, I really miss Fazoli’s that used to be in that plaza. I think country buffet is (or was) in that old location.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2018, 06:34 PM

5,999 posts, read 7,099,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan In SC View Post
Man, I really miss Fazoli’s that used to be in that plaza. I think country buffet is (or was) in that old location.
That shopping center is a mess. The layout is so awkward

Old 05-08-2018, 06:55 PM

4,601 posts, read 6,018,666 times
Quote:
Quote:
That shopping center is a mess. The layout is so awkward

It used to be packed with cars and buzzing with activity when those buildings housed Backyard Burgers, Fazoli's, Fatz Café (and some racing theme concept they had briefly- the name escapes me), Lonestar Steakhouse and of course Rafferty's which is surprisingly still open.

Old 05-08-2018, 07:42 PM

453 posts, read 646,995 times
Quote:
My Burger 101 in that commercial wasteland on Halton and Congaree closed down.
Looks like the other location on Woodruff Rd. is gone as well.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:29 PM

68 posts, read 68,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
It used to be packed with cars and buzzing with activity when those buildings housed Backyard Burgers, Fazoli's, Fatz Café (and some racing theme concept they had briefly- the name escapes me), Lonestar Steakhouse and of course Rafferty's which is surprisingly still open.
J Jr's

Old 05-08-2018, 09:44 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,791,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCBorn View Post
Bojangles on Woodruff Rd is closing and moving to Five Forks area and Chili's on Woodruff Rd is closing and moving to Simpsonville.
I don’t think that Chili’s information is correct. They’re always busy. It would have made more since to close the Haywood Road location when they built the one on Woodruff Road years ago.

Old 05-08-2018, 09:52 PM

6,476 posts, read 6,449,563 times
Quote:
Loved Fazoli's as a kid. Those kids pizza and spaghetti...

Old 05-09-2018, 04:49 AM

292 posts, read 344,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandrew5 View Post
Loved Fazoli's as a kid. Those kids pizza and spaghetti...
Never had the kids stuff from there. Always got the baked spaghetti and bread sticks. Wife always got the baked ziti.

Old 05-09-2018, 09:24 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,293,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labonte18 View Post
I'd fill out a "Contact Us" form and say that the retailed it was purchased from has closed. What their limit for distance is, I don't know.. But I've seen people who didn't have a Sears nearby say that they got a tool shipped to them, though after sending the original back in, so.. No advance exchange..

If you had to drive 30 minutes to a Sears, might they consider that acceptable while you wouldn't? That's the part I can't answer.

And.. It is important to note that they state there is no change to the warranty "In the immediate term"

Which.. Gives them an out.. I don't think they'd make a change on it, though, as that's going to bring alot of ill-will and would damage the brand (IMO)
Shipping the broken tool back to them is an additional expense. In the case of sockets, the shipping charge would likely exceed the value of the tool. I guess you could wait until you had several and ship them together but even then, it's an added expense that I didn't expect to bear when I bought Craftsman tools years ago.

Old 05-09-2018, 12:08 PM

17,584 posts, read 15,259,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitewaterVol View Post
Shipping the broken tool back to them is an additional expense. In the case of sockets, the shipping charge would likely exceed the value of the tool. I guess you could wait until you had several and ship them together but even then, it's an added expense that I didn't expect to bear when I bought Craftsman tools years ago.

$2.66 for postage up to a pound. Time.. You'd have been using the time to go to the store anyway. If that's too excessive.. I believe Home Depot sells limited lifetime warranty hand tools. They'll exchange them at the store.. Though I think they require a receipt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area