Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 07:31 AM

1,056 posts, read 1,738,315 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENED..

I was supposed to take her shopping today.......NOTTTTTTTTTT

I met her yesterday and talked to her about confirming our plans for today we where out side at this point. It was 95 dry degrees and she had dark thick stretch or shall i say stenchy pants on ....... Im gonna be sincere here with no exaggerations ........ Her pants around her vayjay were damp looking. I asked her did you drop a drink on you do you need some paper towels or something. She said with a odd look...... nooooooooooooooooo why ? I said your pants are all damp looking near your crotch. She said what the heck do you expect its like 100 degrees out and I am sweating like everyone else. I was lost for words because I never sweat ed in my vajay area where you can see it through my pants . lol I did not know what advise to give or what lol So She asked me if i could drop her off at the ear doctor because she thinks she has fungus ear infection and for some strange reason the local taxi service has been not showing up when she calls for one. We have about 5 taxis in fleet in our town ..So I said okay her dr. is maybe 3 blocks IF that. She gets into my car I close the door and THE SMELL is humming .........so I listened to all of you who said I should tell her in a nice way......SUREEEEEEEE.. I said NICELY by any chance do you also have a yeast infection in your private area......... She looked at me with horror and mind you I am driving......ok......... she tries to open the door while I am moving to jump out....... I had to stop at a red light and she got out started crying and started hitting my car with her purse........ I put the peddle to the medal went through a red light got to a stop sign and stopped for one smelly second lol and and went to the AMPM for some Car trees in Alpine. For the short time she was in my car I KID YOU NOT that car smelled like someone left a flounder in there in the baking sun for a few hours......... I KID YOU NOT!

I got a text from her father telling me what a mean person I am for asking her such a embarrassing and personal question I called him back and and he told me his daughter is filing a police report for harassment. I have no witnesses or marks on my car but she went PSYCHO started hitting my car and also tried to jump out of my car when i was driving.....her father did say she told him that she tried to leave my car and I TRAPED HER IN and would not let her out and that is why she started screaming and crying when she was able to make her way to freedom. I know a few of the cab drivers since its a 5 car fleet and they hang at the local places and gas stations. So I called a gal I know who's husband drives for Capital cap and she herself told me she new who I was talking about and the reason they stand her up or tell her there are no cabs available is because she stinks up the cabs and makes them SICK TO their stomachs. SO if she does go to the sheriffs office I can't prove her behavior in my car or her hitting my car but this proves she has a issue and I was not mean or trying to keep a beached whale hostage ...........

I thought her head was going to blow off that is how red her face got
That is so crazy!! At least you tried and now you have good reason to get her out of your life. There's no way you could be charged with anything. Just let the police get a good sniff of her and they will understand!

Old 06-14-2012, 08:09 AM

6,896 posts, read 22,528,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Really--you have to think about it--what woman who was just told that she smells bad from the crotch would run home and TELL HER FATHER?????
A very insecure person, no less. You'd think she'd at least start to wonder why everyone is avoiding her as much as they can and that her father would help her. I'm assuming maybe mother isn't in her life or she would help her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkin5 View Post
That is so crazy!! At least you tried and now you have good reason to get her out of your life. There's no way you could be charged with anything. Just let the police get a good sniff of her and they will understand!
I don't see anything OP can be charged with either but should this go to court, the judge will get the picture really quick OP. How old is this woman? Are there kids in her house? Maybe a call to social services is in order?

Old 06-14-2012, 08:14 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I have a friend who has a VERY STRONG Funky Oder coming from her vagina region. She is a very sensitive person and I don't want to hurt her feelings. She is also very overweight and now that the warm weather is upon us it is VERY BAD.

The other day I got into my car and it smelled clean and fresh. Once she came into my car it was HORRIFIC where I started gagging and she asked me if I was sick, I open the windows kept the AC on put the peddle to the metal and dropped her off at her home. Once she left my car the stench was no longer/

I spoke to a friend of mine and she explained that women who are obese have a hard time keeping that region clean do to their size and also do to the fact that there is a lot of excess fat, skin that is rubbing and in a dark region where female body fluids run free making it a most area.

I was thinking of sending a anonymous letter to her at work or her home.

if anyone has advise how to address this I appreciate it greatly.
I doubt it has anything to do with her weight.

I'm not a doctor at all, but it sounds to me that the odor is probably the result of OVER-grooming, i.e. she probably washes the area with soap and has disrupted the bacterial flora of the area, if that makes sense. I'm sure she has noticed the smell and has probably intensified her personal hygiene regime, which only makes it worse. It's probably a bacterial infection rather than a yeast infection, since yeast infections don't tend to have an extremely strong/unpleasant odor.

She may need to see a doctor for antibiotics but if she stops washing the area with soap, it may clear up on its own. Bring it up tangentially, i.e. "A colleague of mine had this problem, blah blah, isn't that interesting..."

The vagina is a self-cleaning system. It doesn't need soap, douches, yogurt, vinegar, etc. or anything else to keep itself balanced. Most of the time if it's out of whack it's because you're taking antibiotics or are cleaning it with soap...especially ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP...big no-no. Basically don't do anything down there except have sex, birth babies, and rinse the exterior with water unless your doctor tells you to.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:18 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Really--you have to think about it--what woman who was just told that she smells bad from the crotch would run home and TELL HER FATHER?????
LMFAO! Oh Mightyqueen, you are on a roll.

OP, I'm so sorry it turned out the way it did. You were really trying to do something nice to the point that you fretted over what to say, how to say it...you were being a true friend and you got nothing but grief for it in return. I'm sorry for you. I'm sure she was very embarrassed but she's off her rocker to act like that! Too bad that this lady can't see what a true friend you were being and just lost that true friend.

You have a big heart. Don't let this incident change that.

Old 06-14-2012, 08:35 AM

1,160 posts, read 4,245,749 times
LAVENDER, I feel for you, wow, did that thing ever get out of hand! Not to worry about her filing a police report, once they get a wiff of her, they'll know precisely what the problem is, and as another poster pointed out the judge will know what's going on too. You have plenty of witnesses to choose from, all the people who know her, and especially good you checked with that taxi cab place. I think you did your very best to make something right about a very bad situation, and you even were in the middle of taking her (again) to where she needed to go, and yet she blows up like she did and actually almost did harm to herself by trying to get out of the car while it was moving! She must not be right in her mind somehow. I agree, hopefully whatever doc she was supposed to go to will clue her in.

And for those who have reason to believe a heavy person won't have trouble staying clean, this actually is true, it's a physical limitation, but most people will find ways around it. In any case, hopefully this woman will get some help eventually.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:41 AM

20,935 posts, read 28,426,121 times
I am curious as to why she doesn't drive and why you had become her personal Chauffer? I doubt the police can do much because you said it not so many words that she smelled. I also think her father is in denial about her smelling or he has lost his sense of smell LOL. Sorry it turned out bad when you told her. You are better off staying away from her.Harrassment??? Please give me a break you asked her why her crotch was damp and if she had a yeast infection down there. How is that harrassment? Good Luck and stay clear of her.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:02 PM

41,958 posts, read 75,192,887 times
You knew she wouldn't like your mentioning her hygiene practices, and she reacted predictably. I'd say you got exactly what you deserved.

Some of the "humor" in this thread is disgusting, repulsive and shameful.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:47 PM

19,714 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:

This thread is straight KILLIN me!!! rofl, omg...!

Old 06-14-2012, 12:55 PM

11,495 posts, read 26,875,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
I doubt it has anything to do with her weight.

I'm not a doctor at all, but it sounds to me that the odor is probably the result of OVER-grooming, i.e. she probably washes the area with soap and has disrupted the bacterial flora of the area, if that makes sense. I'm sure she has noticed the smell and has probably intensified her personal hygiene regime, which only makes it worse. It's probably a bacterial infection rather than a yeast infection, since yeast infections don't tend to have an extremely strong/unpleasant odor.

She may need to see a doctor for antibiotics but if she stops washing the area with soap, it may clear up on its own. Bring it up tangentially, i.e. "A colleague of mine had this problem, blah blah, isn't that interesting..."

The vagina is a self-cleaning system. It doesn't need soap, douches, yogurt, vinegar, etc. or anything else to keep itself balanced. Most of the time if it's out of whack it's because you're taking antibiotics or are cleaning it with soap...especially ANTI-BACTERIAL SOAP...big no-no. Basically don't do anything down there except have sex, birth babies, and rinse the exterior with water unless your doctor tells you to.
The odor is probably from jock itch in the fold of her stomach and possibly the thighs. It makes a wet, smelly, and painful mess. The best way to control it long-term is to wash the underbelly area (not the vagina) with antibacterial soap daily and let the area dry completely. It can be treated with antifungal sprays but it's difficult for someone with a large stomach to spray the whole area themselves, so a cream for yeast infections, like monistat, can be easier to use. Powder can make it a lot worse.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 PM

943 posts, read 1,845,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
You knew she wouldn't like your mentioning her hygiene practices, and she reacted predictably. I'd say you got exactly what you deserved.

Some of the "humor" in this thread is disgusting, repulsive and shameful.
OMG LMAO at you too least the rest of us have a sense of humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness