Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 06:58 PM

56 posts, read 63,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Report it. He just called me (a woman) an a@@hole. If that isn't against the forum rules, I don't know what is.
Let me ask you this - why do you have a problem with Mexicans? Why?

Old 10-29-2010, 07:40 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Let me ask you this - why do you have a problem with Mexicans? Why?
Though your question wasn't asked of me I'll answer it: I have zero problems with mexicans. I have big problems with people like you: histrionic, PC nonsense spouting soap boxers who ignore fact in favor of your liberal garbage. What you're saying here is so mind-numbingly stupid as to be beyond any belief. Your entire post is ridiculous. Then when someone calls you on it, you do what liberal are famous for: you attack the individual and call them a racist rather then debate fact.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Did Native Americans or Mexicans commit a complete genocide or try to eliminate a religious group (Jews)?

No?

Oh, but whites did.

Nice try though!
Ok, so what Germany did is cause for the removal of an entire group of people? Got it.

I'd discuss what your brown-skinned, Spanish ancestors did with the indigenous populations they found but talking to you is about as effective as talking to my dog and as much of a waste of time.

Like it or not this is a nation of laws and the law states you come here legally or you get deported. Take a look at the way Mexico treats illegals then come back and talk about how unjust the US is. Puh-leeze.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:45 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
And who did the Mexicans steal Mexico from?

Old 10-29-2010, 07:46 PM

6,612 posts, read 12,839,560 times
Reporting and leaving obvious trolls to stew in their own bileous juices is often the better course of action. just my .02

Old 10-29-2010, 07:49 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Though your question wasn't asked of me I'll answer it: I have zero problems with mexicans. I have big problems with people like you: histrionic, PC nonsense spouting soap boxers who ignore fact in favor of your liberal garbage. What you're saying here is so mind-numbingly stupid as to be beyond any belief. Your entire post is ridiculous. Then when someone calls you on it, you do what liberal are famous for: you attack the individual and call them a racist rather then debate fact.
What is ridiculous is that I even said I have no problem with legal Mexicans who respect our country. Yet, they pretend you never said a word. All they remember is that you are opposed to illegal immigration, Mexicans and otherwise. Mexican of course sticks in their heads if they are of Mexican ancestry themselves. Then out pops the race card. What is odd though is this very same person has the nerve to assume I hate Mexicans in general when he/she themself pretty much said they hate whites and want them gone out of this country. Do they know what a hypocrite that makes them?

I don't know if there is a full moon out tonight or it is their fear of the upcoming election but I have been called a racist, an ignorant moron, a bigot and other nasty labels all in one night by these people. It was my mistake to engage them in any conversation at all as it is apparent they have no intention of being civil.

Old 10-29-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
What is ridiculous is that I even said I have no problem with legal Mexicans who respect our country. Yet, they pretend you never said a word. All they remember is that you are opposed to illegal immigration, Mexicans and otherwise. Mexican of course sticks in their heads if they are of Mexican ancestry themselves. Then out pops the race card. What is odd though is this very same person has the nerve to assume I hate Mexicans in general when he/she themself pretty much said they hate whites and want them gone out of this country. Do they know what a hypocrite that makes them?

I don't know if there is a full moon out tonight or it is their fear of the upcoming election but I have been called a racist, an ignorant moron, a bigot and other nasty labels all in one night by these people. It was my mistake to engage them in any conversation at all as it is apparent they have no intention of being civil.
Today's liberal is incapable of civility, instead relying on accusations, identity politics, and personal attacks. That's all they have since they know they can't win based on fact and position. Consider the source and don't take what they say to heart. I think of them as children, beating their tiny fists impotently, stomping their feet, and crying, and I treat them as such.

I also know that what I just said is over the top but given what I hear libs say about conservatives, I'm fine being over the top.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:04 PM

37,961 posts, read 22,143,591 times
Quote:
Today's liberal is incapable of civility, instead relying on accusations, identity politics, and personal attacks. That's all they have since they know they can't win based on fact and position. Consider the source and don't take what they say to heart. I think of them as children, beating their tiny fists impotently, stomping their feet, and crying, and I treat them as such.

I also know that what I just said is over the top but given what I hear libs say about conservatives, I'm fine being over the top.
The liberal mindset is, if you disagree with their position on any issue, they hate you, and view you as their enemy. It's a mental disorder I tell ya.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:10 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,316,367 times
Quote:

I know exactly what you mean. Anytime I go into a mostly pro-illegal, liberal forum I feel like I need to take a bath aftewards. I am no saint and I try to keep my emotions under control but the way these people hurl insults and make false accusations of you it is hard to do sometimes. As you said, they know they have no viable arguments so all they have is the race card and hate and demonization towards anyone who doesn't share their views. I can't believe these are adults sometimes. I feel sometimes like I accidently took a wrong turn and ended up in a kindergarten play yard. I fear for the future of our country if they will be the majority who represents it.

Old 10-29-2010, 08:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,450,941 times
It's kinda like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes.

Haven't they figured it out that we take turns schooling the bozos on this board?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration