Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-29-2010, 10:43 PM

56 posts, read 63,812 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Think he missed the fact that Phoenix is the runner-up kidnapping capital of the world coincidentally after the illegal Mexican population exploded over the years . This is an angry kid we are dealing with
You love listening to that anti-illegal propaganda don't ya?

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...-capital-worl/

"Neither the FBI nor the U.S. National Central Bureau of Interpol, an arm of the U.S. Department of Justice that serves as the United States' representative to Interpol, could confirm that Phoenix has the second-highest frequency of kidnapping cases worldwide."

Looks like you are effectively brainwashed.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:48 PM

6,116 posts, read 12,599,484 times
This thread is a waste of time.

Mexicans (et al) are invading this country because of jobs. I have never heard a compelling argument otherwise. Its not about land, or who had it first. Your people come here because they cannot support themselves in your country. Sad, ain't it? You make it seem like if we hadn't stolen your land, all would be well. Actually ... if "we" hadn't "stolen" "your" land, there would be nothing here. Surely you are not arguing that the native populations would have developed it as we did? You have an entire nation that cannot care for themselves, let alone evade a first world country.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1200RT View Post
This thread is a waste of time.

Mexicans (et al) are invading this country because of jobs. I have never heard a compelling argument otherwise. If "we" hadn't "stolen" "your" land, there would be nothing here. Surely you are not arguing that the native populations would have developed it as we did?
If I stole your Toyota Camry and made it go as fast as a Ferrari Enzo would that have made the theft okay?

White people just love justifying their violence and insanity.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:49 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinoHeat3000 View Post
Do you agree with genocide?

It wasn't just Nazis, but everyone else as well. Whites have shown intolerance to non-whites for centuries. And Hitler wasn't part jewish.

Non-whites have also shown intolerance to others as well. This is a human trait, not just a white trait.

None of those compared to the transatlantic slave trade, which was a nightmare of epic proportions with millions dead. But you don't care - you are white, you are born with bloodlust.

Slavery is still slavery and inexcusable. Don't see your point. So let me get this straight, you stereptype ALL white people and say they are born with blood lust, but get angry because I said illegals commit crimes? LOL.

The U.S. is a fictional country, invented on the blood of Native Americans. It definitely does not deserve the Southwest.

So is Mexico, Guatemala, etc. all the way down to Argentina. What's your point? So I guess by your logic, Mexico doesn't deserve the southwest either because Mexico is a fictional country founded on the blood of natives.

The Japanese just happen to be the most "white washed" Asian ethnicity, actually.

So being successful, literate, and well-behaved with manners and an attitude to drive for success, are "acting white"? Where have I heard this before?

Nothing compares to what whites do in the USA.

Ummm America bought Alaska fair and square (but it still belongs to Native Americans), Americans STOLE California and Texas.

We bought the western U.S. too. Read up on the Tratado de Guadalupe Hidalgo and the Gadsden Purchase if you're still confused by poor history-illiterate chicano.

By the way, we are CONQUERING it back. Don't like it? Leave. Texas and California will have a Hispanic majority by 2020. By 2050 whites will be a myth in those states.

Well I can't argue with that. I'm Hispanic too so that doesn't make any difference LOL.

Do you even not read what you type?

Could ask the same as you

They are in skewed AGAINST illegal immigrants.

Oh yes, because everyone is out to get those poor misunderstood illegals

Yeah, that's why I said major cities. But Hispanic cities tend to be safe - some are bad, just as with white cities. Every black city is bad though.

Actually I'm looking at places to move to in south Texas. Most, if not all, small towns in south Texas with a Hispanic population of more than 90% have crime problems with rates above the national average. Go figure.

Seriously, if you are so worried about the crime rate, then it isn't Hispanics you should aim after but black people.

Have you been to Latin America?

But you are just a racist against Hispanics.

How can you be racist against your own race?

Just like most "illegals" do not rape, kidnap, drug deal, murder, etc. etc.

But they still do.

But, since you are a typical white person, you have no problem saying that but if I dare compare whites to Hitler or Dahmer you go crazy.

How am I a "typical white person"? Last time I checked I was Puerto Rican

White people are hypocrites beyond reason. They will bash you til you are near death but the first second you start to defend yourself and turn the table they quiver and moan and ***** and complain.

And latinos moan and bellyache that the Gringo stole everything from them and that it's the fault of the Gringo that Latin America has so many problems. Grow up, kid. I grew out of that fantasy a long time ago, you should too
Read the red

Old 10-29-2010, 10:51 PM

494 posts, read 890,474 times
Quote:
White people act like Mexicans are invading this land, but do they not realize how they stole this land from Native Americans? Oh wait, they "won" it in a war (aka genocide). Well guess what, us Mexicans are going to take it back.

Texas was stolen after illegal whites from America started to enter in mass numbers. Eventually the Americans (who were illegal) outnumbered the Mexicans 10-1 and were able to take over the governance of Texas. Well guess what, history is repeating itself.

My point is is that white people like to complain about illegal immigration but they were the first illegals. You can complain about illegal immigration in Britain/France/Germany, etc. etc. but not America!
Sorry to burst your oh-so-self-righteous bubble of misplaced indignation, but not even 'Native' Americans originated from here. So in that respect, everyone is an immigrant. Also, Europeans coming here was not illegal immigration, as there were NO immigration laws. No law to break = no illegality.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:53 PM

who repped this kook?

Old 10-29-2010, 10:54 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,933,813 times
Quote:
Before I reply Puerto Ricans are actually much worse than white people!
Why is that my little racist friend? There you go again. Stereotyping a whole people. Typical from a Leftie

Old 10-29-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occam's Bikini Wax View Post
Sorry to burst your oh-so-self-righteous bubble of misplaced indignation, but not even 'Native' Americans originated from here. So in that respect, everyone is an immigrant. Also, Europeans coming here was not illegal immigration, as there were NO immigration laws. No law to break = no illegality.
If Mexico does reacquire the Southwest (inevitable) will you be okay with it?

Old 10-29-2010, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Why is that my little racist friend? There you go again. Stereotyping a whole people. Typical from a Leftie
You edited your post to hide your racism.

Once again I expose the true racists.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
If Mexico does reacquire the Southwest (inevitable) will you be okay with it?
how exactly do you anticipate this happening?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration