Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2008, 03:04 PM

762 posts, read 1,596,281 times

Advertisements

Im not a rascist so don't trip im mixed. I'm just saying I don't know any black people that care if somebodys legal or illegal. And I hear a lot of white people who dislike illegals because they think there going to take there children and shoot up there house and stuff. So my question is are there any black people who think the same way? Remeber im not a rascist my dads white.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2008, 03:25 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,748,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Im not a rascist so don't trip im mixed. I'm just saying I don't know any black people that care if somebodys legal or illegal. And I hear a lot of white people who dislike illegals because they think there going to take there children and shoot up there house and stuff. So my question is are there any black people who think the same way? Remeber im not a rascist my dads white.

I'm a black male who dont like illegals. I think the government and big business rolls out the red carpet for them while black folks are lucky to even get into the house.

Old 02-22-2008, 03:27 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
I don't believe there has ever been a case in which it can be proven that a black person dislikes illegals. Most blacks welcome illegals, realizing the huge economic benefits they bring. There was ONE guy in a small town in Iowa, who CLAIMED to be black, and SWORE he disliked illegals...but when officials investigated, they found he was only a very dark white guy.
So I'd have to say no, there are NO black people who dislike illegals. You can look this up in any World Almanac.....

Old 02-22-2008, 03:29 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
I'm a black male who dont like illegals. I think the government and big business rolls out the red carpet for them while black folks are lucky to even get into the house.
OK, my mistake. There is ONE black person who doesn't like illegals...

Old 02-22-2008, 03:47 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
I don't believe being Black or white has anything to do with disliking illegal aliens. It's really not a race issue.

Old 02-22-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
I don't believe being Black or white has anything to do with disliking illegal aliens. It's really not a race issue.

Im not saying its black or white im just saying myself I havent heard any black people say that except Alanboy so i was seeing if there are black people who dislike illegals.

Old 02-22-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Im not saying its black or white im just saying myself I havent heard any black people say that except Alanboy so i was seeing if there are black people who dislike illegals.
Its not an act of disliking the person, its disliking their illegal status. Not necessarily the person.

Old 02-22-2008, 04:44 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
"It's really not a race issue" Thank you! That's what we've been telling people all along yet they call those of us that want laws enforced racist. Go figure........

Old 02-22-2008, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
"It's really not a race issue" Thank you! That's what we've been telling people all along yet they call those of us that want laws enforced racist. Go figure........
I have yet to understand that logic. How is enforcing laws come close to being racism? I can understand Jim Crow laws that are racist, but because they were racist, they have been abolished.

Old 02-22-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittersitter View Post
Who calls you rascist crittersitter?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration