Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 PM

762 posts, read 1,597,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Wake up. You too ProLogic. Unless you have your head buried in the sand, you know exactly what's going on in LA. Or maybe you two are right and it's all in my head...or not:

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Have YOU personally been to LA?
It has nothing to do with this but what color are you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,374,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee View Post
Have YOU personally been to LA?
It has nothing to do with this but what color are you?
Yes, I HAVE personally been to LA. I'm white, what the hell does that have to do with anything? Me being white I can still read the link I just posted which has members of latino gangs quoted saying what you just denied was going on, plus I have black friends who have family that live in LA, so I'm quite aware of the truth. Is there any particular reason you're so opposed to believing this when it has been documented over and over? And what makes you such an expert over there in Wisconsin?

Old 02-25-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Yes, I HAVE personally been to LA. I'm white, what the hell does that have to do with anything? Me being white I can still read the link I just posted which has members of latino gangs quoted saying what you just denied was going on, plus I have black friends who have family that live in LA, so I'm quite aware of the truth. Is there any particular reason you're so opposed to believing this when it has been documented over and over? And what makes you such an expert over there in Wisconsin?

Wow did you read my earlier post I WAS JUST IN LBC FOR HALF A YEAR
And if it was genocide how come your black friends family arnt dead yet. Your exausting man and your proving my OP. Im not saying its sizable to LA but we have more than 80,000 mexicans here in Milwaukee all on the southside so stop acting like i live in green bay or in the middle of nowhere and im just talking out my a**.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:52 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,597,052 times
Quote:
And if it was genocide how come your black friends family arnt dead yet. Your exausting man and your proving my OP. Im not saying its sizable to LA but we have more than 80,000 mexicans here in Milwaukee all on the southside so stop acting like i live in green bay or in the middle of nowhere and im just talking out my a**.
Well the folks in Waukegan might not see it your way...

Old 02-25-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
Well the folks in Waukegan might not see it your way...
I dont even know where Waukegan is

Old 02-25-2008, 08:56 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,597,052 times
Just across the line from She-cago...

Old 02-25-2008, 08:57 PM

2,010 posts, read 2,374,447 times
Quote:
Wow, you must have seen it all in 6 months. I've lived here my entire life minus 2 years, so forgive me if I'll take my 26 years over your 6 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee
And if it was genocide how come your black friends family arnt dead yet. Your exausting man and your proving my OP.
Are you actually serious with this question? You didn't prove a damn thing, other than you're still wrong. Here's what I said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
I'm going to go ahead and assume you're from Wisconsin. If you take a trip down to LA, where the illegals/Latinos are basically commiting genocide against black people, you may get different responses.
So did I mean that EVERY latino is in a conspiricy to wipe out all blacks all over the world? No. Are many of the latino gangs in LA targeting blacks and trying to rid LA of blacks? They sure are, which was my original point. Do you get it this time? Or should I use smaller words so you can understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 414Milwaukee
and im just talking out my a**.
You said it, not me.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Wow, you must have seen it all in 6 months. I've lived here my entire life minus 2 years, so forgive me if I'll take my 26 years over your 6 months.

Are you actually serious with this question? You didn't prove a damn thing, other than you're still wrong. Here's what I said:

So did I mean that EVERY latino is in a conspiricy to wipe out all blacks all over the world? No. Are many of the latino gangs in LA targeting blacks and trying to rid LA of blacks? They sure are, which was my original point. Do you get it this time? Or should I use smaller words so you can understand?

You said it, not me.
You were proud of yourself with that one huh I've spent about 9 years of my life total on the Westcoast. Im done talking to you in this thread. You only believe what you read and your kinda wierd. And i dont belive you've ever lived in an actual city i think you've lived just in the suburbs.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:30 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,956,438 times
Quote:
You were proud of yourself with that one huh I've spent about 9 years of my life total on the Westcoast. Im done talking to you in this thread. You only believe what you read and your kinda wierd. And i dont belive you've ever lived in an actual city i think you've lived just in the suburbs.
Hey! Thats a low blow. I'm a suburbian man myself.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
Hey! Thats a low blow. I'm a suburbian man myself.
But you have an open mind. You don't generalize things based on faulty sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration