Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 01:29 AM

1,059 posts, read 830,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I think you are misunderstanding my point Annie. Point is that they are at a wall, they aren't sneaking in, if they are processed then they are not illegal. That's all I was saying. Am I thrilled that this happens every spring? Nope. Displaced people of Syria boat over to Greece because that's their closest point of entry to a semi-safe country.
These asylum seekers should have sought refuge in Mexico. You know, the closest semi-safe country (that even speaks their language). I say bully to these "asylum seekers." It's just another tactic to gain entry into the Land of Milk 'n' Honey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 02:18 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie1004 View Post
These asylum seekers should have sought refuge in Mexico. You know, the closest semi-safe country (that even speaks their language). I say bully to these "asylum seekers." It's just another tactic to gain entry into the Land of Milk 'n' Honey.
Speaks their language. You and others have a problem with brown people, legal or not. Don't even pretend you don't. See, THAT'S the issue I have with this particular forum. So many posters insist it's about illegal immigration when it's really about non-Anglos. I've read the posts.

Old 05-04-2018, 03:11 AM

31,052 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Damn them. Here in Dallas we find a way to feed children (legal, illegal, or simply poor) over the summer, weekends, and holidays. We're disgusting that way.
Behavior like yours and others encourage children to take the trek to the US where they are often killed, tortured, kidnapped or raped by Mexican Bandits. No good deed goes unpunished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXghurFH58A

Old 05-04-2018, 07:19 AM

6,262 posts, read 5,070,063 times
Quote:
Asylum seekers in the US. Refugees in Europe. Losers by any other name. Bottom line is that third world people have sh*thole countries, don't have the patriotic desire to fight to fix their own nations, bugged out and invaded (or are trying to invade) first world nations. We don't have to wonder what would happen to the US if we allowed all of this caravan (and the inevitable endless stream of caravans to follow) to come here. Just look at Europe. Europe will never (not ever) be as it was.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:20 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Some did seek and get asylum in Mexico. This is an annual trek that's been going on for 15 or so years. It is done to bring attention to the oppressive regime in Honduras. In past years, a few have been given asylum in the US. It's not that big a deal. trump just used it for his political red meat fling to his supporters.

Old 05-04-2018, 07:34 AM

50,294 posts, read 47,043,365 times
Quote:
Damn them. Here in Dallas we find a way to feed children (legal, illegal, or simply poor) over the summer, weekends, and holidays. We're disgusting that way.
Are you using tax payer forced donations or donations to do your work? Because one is god's work and one will land you in prison if you don't pay it.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:16 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Some did seek and get asylum in Mexico. This is an annual trek that's been going on for 15 or so years. It is done to bring attention to the oppressive regime in Honduras. In past years, a few have been given asylum in the US. It's not that big a deal. trump just used it for his political red meat fling to his supporters.
This caravan was all over the news before Trump opened his mouth. It's not done to bring any attention to anything, they're going for loop holes to get in. Honduras is actually quite nice. And you're right it's not that big a deal but the media was all over it to show how "cruel" Trump is.

Old 05-04-2018, 10:43 AM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
Quote:
Speaks their language. You and others have a problem with brown people, legal or not. Don't even pretend you don't. See, THAT'S the issue I have with this particular forum. So many posters insist it's about illegal immigration when it's really about non-Anglos. I've read the posts.
I'm of Hispanic descent; I have a problem with illegal aliens no matter where in the world they come from. Illegal aliens are all parasites who take far, far more than they give. Also, factor in that many of them are functionally illiterate and bring children into this world all the while knowing that they can't support them. They've figured out that once they birth an anchor baby, said baby is eligible for all sorts of welfare programs, which benefit the entire family, such as Section 8 housing. To add insult to injury, they send their kids to school not knowing a word of English plus the Spanish they do know is atrocious. For example, they don't know colors and can't tell red from blue. Teachers will tell you that these kids never fully catch up.

Yet, you seem to have no problem with all of the above^^^^. Why is that?

To sum up, I don't care where in the world an illegal alien is from. Nor do I care if they got here by sneaking across a border or overstaying a visa. They all have one thing in common, and that is this --- they have no business being here and need to leave.

So, please, don't pull the race card. It doesn't work anymore.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:39 AM

31,052 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I'm of Hispanic descent; I have a problem with illegal aliens no matter where in the world they come from. Illegal aliens are all parasites who take far, far more than they give. Also, factor in that many of them are functionally illiterate and bring children into this world all the while knowing that they can't support them. They've figured out that once they birth an anchor baby, said baby is eligible for all sorts of welfare programs, which benefit the entire family, such as Section 8 housing. To add insult to injury, they send their kids to school not knowing a word of English plus the Spanish they do know is atrocious. For example, they don't know colors and can't tell red from blue. Teachers will tell you that these kids never fully catch up.

Yet, you seem to have no problem with all of the above^^^^. Why is that?

To sum up, I don't care where in the world an illegal alien is from. Nor do I care if they got here by sneaking across a border or overstaying a visa. They all have one thing in common, and that is this --- they have no business being here and need to leave.

So, please, don't pull the race card. It doesn't work anymore.
They will try to pull whatever card they can. Its part of the Leftist MO, being in a constant state of outrage.

Old 05-04-2018, 11:52 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
OMG. Not human. Not human. Shame on you.
No. Shame on YOU for being so damned gullible and oblivious to what motivates people to literally travel THOUSANDS of miles for "asylum" when their own troubled countries are surrounded by countless peaceful countries who just don't give away as much freebies as "the west".

People like you encourage human trafficking. Your hearts are bigger than your brains (AND your pocket book, since you guys are usually counting on everyone else pitching in to make yourself feel good).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration