Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 05:53 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,752,210 times

Advertisements

A lesser known piece of news, but one I find more "despicable" is one about anonymous vandals draining water tanks intended for illegal immigrants crossing through the harsh Arizona desert.

A lot of these immigrants are people who don't really know what to expect when they are crossing and sometimes get lost in the desert. Many many have died out there of dehydration or hypothermia(sp?).

Well, some people out there hate illegals enough that they think they deserve the worst kind of death.
KVOA News 4, Tucson, Arizona - Vandals drain desert water tanks intended for illegal immigrants

graphic:
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/3/1...b874cad533.jpg

Old 07-02-2008, 06:05 PM

148 posts, read 471,504 times
If they didn't know what to expect, they shouldn't have attempted the journey.

Would you cross a burning desert with nothing but the clothes on your back, for no good reason other than you heard you could leech off the taxpayers on the other side?

I have no sympathy for these people. They took their chance, and what happened to the Mexican government? Instead of supporting them at home, they give them survival packs and instructions on how to succeed in crossing the desert, breaking the law, and becoming illegal aliens in the US...as long as they remember to send back money via Western Union.

There is no reason that taxpayers, either US or Arizona citizens, should be paying for these water towers that help these illegal aliens break the law. My only disappointment is that instead of draining them, the vandals didn't dump rat poison in them.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkyco View Post
If they didn't know what to expect, they shouldn't have attempted the journey.

Would you cross a burning desert with nothing but the clothes on your back, for no good reason other than you heard you could leech off the taxpayers on the other side?

I have no sympathy for these people. They took their chance, and what happened to the Mexican government? Instead of supporting them at home, they give them survival packs and instructions on how to succeed in crossing the desert, breaking the law, and becoming illegal aliens in the US...as long as they remember to send back money via Western Union.

There is no reason that taxpayers, either US or Arizona citizens, should be paying for these water towers that help these illegal aliens break the law. My only disappointment is that instead of draining them, the vandals didn't dump rat poison in them.

Haha, wow youre a piece of work my friend. I had thought to myself, how long before some nutjobs begin poisoning the water supply instead of just draining them.

Taxpayers paying for WATER??

Its people like you that are the reason why I don't support anti-immigrant groups. I don't trust them. I could never associate with people that have your sentiments and feelings towards these people.

Problem as it may be, my human decency goes way beyond the pain it is having to pay a few more dollars towards taxes. A lot of these freaks hold country and money over humnan decency, and thats too bad.

People who feel the way you do with that last sentence you made deserve to be sent to prison and to be gangbanged by a gang of cholos(hopefully illegal) so they can at least have that hate justified.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:18 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,124,664 times
amc760:

For the record: many Cholos (at least 20 years ago) hate Mexican illegals about as much as neo Nazi skinheads.

In fact: I once knew a Latina (born in Mexico but raised here) who attempted to join a Cholo group------they would not accept her and referred to this woman as a wet back.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:24 PM

A few dollars in taxes...LOL. What will make you mind? When your local emergency room is shut down thanks to these swarms of criminals, bringing in their third world diseases, who will get treated but not pay a dime? This adds up to billions every year that taxpayers cover, BTW. Certainly more than a few dollars.

Or how about when one of these swarms of criminal illegal aliens on the roads, driving without insurance without a license and often drunk, plows into you and your family, killing a couple of you and maiming the survivors for life...perhaps that would open your eyes - would you change your tune then? Because what are the actual stats? 12 US citizens killed or murdered per day by the actions of illegals? But that's just a drop in the bucket, right? No big deal there...not like those deaths/murders could have been prevented if the illegals weren't here in the first place.

You wish prison on me, shall I wish the same on you? California prisons are teeming with illegals...more taxpayer dollars squandered.

I live in Los Angeles, the epicenter...ground zero for the illegal alien invasion. The dream has become a nightmare here thanks in large part to these invaders. You either have no clue how bad the problem really and truly is, or you are an (current or former) illegal alien yourself.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:24 PM

11,887 posts, read 36,915,317 times
As much as I'm against illegal immigration, I'd never drain water tanks that were already there, although I do believe putting up those water tanks in the first place encourages people to risk their lives crossing the desert to enter our country illegally.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM

"People who feel the way you do with that last sentence you made deserve to be sent to prison and to be gangbanged by a gang of cholos(hopefully illegal) so they can at least have that hate justified."

Oh really? You don't ****ing know me. If that's your personal opinion and judgment, I'll be happy to explain and demonstrate why my hatred is more than justified.

I've seen more violent crime committed by illegal aliens than you could ever deny or brush off. I believe you live in or around LA as well. I can't imagine how anyone can live here and not see the massive negative these people are. Unless you happen to be one of them.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkyco View Post
"People who feel the way you do with that last sentence you made deserve to be sent to prison and to be gangbanged by a gang of cholos(hopefully illegal) so they can at least have that hate justified."

Oh really? You don't ****ing know me. If that's your personal opinion and judgment, come on down to LA and I'll be happy to explain and demonstrate why my hatred is more than justified. We should discuss what I "deserve" face to face.

I've seen more violent crime committed by illegal aliens than you could ever deny or brush off.
Oh really?

Old 07-02-2008, 06:35 PM

You know what, knowing the moderators, I decided to change that because it sounded too confrontational. But hey, yes really.

Old 07-02-2008, 06:39 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,848,200 times
Perhaps these people are tired of the constant disregard for the laws and intend to make it more difficult for lawbreakers... they see things as black and white without gray areas and that is fine... I don't expect everyone to think like me or have the same values as me... this is their country as much as it is mine, but it is not the country of illegals... I wouldn't make America a place to be exploited by illegal immigrants but thats just my opinion and the opinion of the majority is more important (or so they say)...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration