Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-14-2008, 01:06 PM

391 posts, read 872,693 times

Advertisements

sassy are we here at the same time or magic help whats happening I am becoming 2 people OMG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
If you have an M.A. in Education, I will eat my keyboard.

I'm currently in my Anthropology Master's program, and NOBODY, I mean NOBODY I deal with on a professional level (M.A.'s and Ph.D.'s) would ever condone the sort of grammatical, spelling, and punctuation errors that seem to be the sum and substance of each and every post you make.

As for your "trash talking assertion," allow me to remind you of a few of your own little gems:

"LOL you are such and dumb one."
"And they sais I am the retarded one."
"I pity your ignorance "
"If I am a troll then you are one of those guys who shoot illegals on the spot."
"You've been camping way to long and know zip."
"oooooooooooohhhhh yes I forgot Bear knows everything. Does he work or just sit at the pc all day with no family or friends? I think the latter."
"some are just thick headed not to see the trees for the forest"
"Maybe you hear voices in your head."

Just a few little chey-isms to assist you in remembering the ancient Chinese proverb, "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones."
right back at ya. said to be I say to you and to hell with your so called MA or PHDs grammer or whatever on a forum OMG get a grip

Old 09-14-2008, 01:15 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,093,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chey2u View Post
right back at ya. said to be I say to you and to hell with your so called MA or PHDs grammer or whatever on a forum OMG get a grip
Good to see you on. I will give you a call later
now back to topic.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
sassy are we here at the same time or magic help whats happening I am becoming 2 people OMG
I have been here and posting and could care less what they think.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:22 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
If illegal aliens do indeed pay their hospital bills because it is 'the right thing to do', then why has the US taxpayer had to fork over $1,000,000,000 over the last 4 years to cover the unpaid ER bills of illegals?

Old 09-14-2008, 01:25 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I have been here and posting and could care less what they think.
Trust me: we are not backing down either.................the pendulum is swinging against the illegals and their enablers.

It is starting to become rather dangerous to be caught here in the USA if you are here illegally

Old 09-14-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolac View Post
That's right. Since I'm the one and people like me paying your bills. If the truth hurts, pay your own way. When you start doing that, then I'll listen to your opinion. Until that time, you are just like anybody else trying to get something out of me they don't deserve.
Now what are you saying? I work and pay my own way. What do I want from you? Nothing. I am a natural born US citizen and teach at our local school in a room for LD kids so what the heck are you talking about?

Old 09-14-2008, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Do not even try to communicate this drivel to me. You could care less about me or any other American, unless they agree to hand over everything to you.
where are you getting this dribble and animosity?

Old 09-14-2008, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Sassyone, do you have any idea what made America the best of the best? The hard work of American citizens and immigrants who came here with the desire to be U. S. citizens, to work hard, who asked for nothing, learned the English language, became productive, not on the backs of the American citizens, but on their own. Not so the illegals. They demand hand outs, demand their children be educated in their own language, demand free medical care and can't understand why Americans are so upset at paying their medical bills, free college education. They fly the American flag upside down or fly their Mexico's flag above the U. S. flag. Their political groups are anti-white, they demand to be given the southwest United States, and on and on and on with their demands.

I, as an American citizen, for the sake of my children, will not tolerate that one bit without a big fight. At least I'll be able to tell my children that I didn't just hand our country over to people who could care less about it.
Yes there was a time that the Americans worked hard for their money,
then in later years they thought they were worth more than they actually were and started demanding more money, and we are talking about the low paying jobs unskilled labor. The employers finally got tired of it and the demands of their employees and started using the Illegals that were willing to work hard for less and outsourcing the jobs to other countries.
So everyone that has their panties in a knot can look at themselves for what has taken place.

Old 09-14-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Trust me: we are not backing down either.................the pendulum is swinging against the illegals and their enablers.

It is starting to become rather dangerous to be caught here in the USA if you are here illegally
Your threats are becoming old, but I have saved them, they were too good to throw away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration