Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 07:20 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by organick View Post
this is not criminal profiling....2 different games my friend . You can't see the difference because you don't want to. Calling suspecting someone as a criminal due to skin color is not criminal profiling
No one is profiled on skin color alone there are other variables like probable cause.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 08:37 AM

2,087 posts, read 1,765,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
No one is profiled on skin color alone there are other variables like probable cause.

First off yes they are. Are you ignoring the backup I gave you?

Secondly probable cause is not profiling.....its probable cause. You seem confused about what is what.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:45 AM

14,306 posts, read 13,314,848 times
Quote:
First off yes they are. Are you ignoring the backup I gave you?

Secondly probable cause is not profiling.....its probable cause. You seem confused about what is what.
Why don't you just admit it? Everytime a Hispanic is questioned you will call it racial profiling. The truth shall set you free.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:00 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
yep lets detain every hispanic and oriental person in the country till we clear it up......you also have no understanding of the definition of probable cause. Way to not know your own rights
ROFLMAO!

Being there is no Hispanic race...........detaining all of 'em should be interesting to say the least------and, impractical. Latinos can be of any race---------even Nordic White or Black ones.

Old 01-29-2010, 09:25 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,670 times
Quote:
yep lets detain every hispanic and oriental person in the country till we clear it up......you also have no understanding of the definition of probable cause. Way to not know your own rights
I have the right to allow LE to ask me questions to prove whether I am a criminal or not.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Why don't you just admit it? Everytime a Hispanic is questioned you will call it racial profiling. The truth shall set you free.

Way to deflect and once again ignore the articles I posted that show you racial profiling exists in LE. I would not say that at all, the reality is there is only one reason to be questioned. An actual reason to believe you have been involved in a crime. Not skin color, hair length, clothes, car etc etc.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
ROFLMAO!

Being there is no Hispanic race...........detaining all of 'em should be interesting to say the least------and, impractical. Latinos can be of any race---------even Nordic White or Black ones.

Nice deflection as well. Where did I say the hispanic race?? Oh I didn't... You are avoiding the actual subject because you have nowhere to go with your argument.

Old 01-29-2010, 07:35 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,122,931 times
Quote:
Nice deflection as well. Where did I say the hispanic race?? Oh I didn't... You are avoiding the actual subject because you have nowhere to go with your argument.
Say what you will: but; we are all going to be seeing more and more profiling of Latinos as the effort for boot the illegals out of the USA ramps up. And; quite frankly, I am looking forward to it. If a few non Hispanic illegal aliens get picked up as well---------that will be a bonus.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Say what you will: but; we are all going to be seeing more and more profiling of Latinos as the effort for boot the illegals out of the USA ramps up. And; quite frankly, I am looking forward to it. If a few non Hispanic illegal aliens get picked up as well---------that will be a bonus.

so we agree you support racial profiling and the infringement of constitutional rights. At least we got that straight.

Old 01-30-2010, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
I have the right to allow LE to ask me questions to prove whether I am a criminal or not.

do you have a point though???? Are you suggesting that if a white guy robs a bank in NY that all white guys in NY should be questioned?

You seem to have a poor grasp of what rights we actually have .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration