Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 11:47 PM

617 posts, read 697,100 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You said:

The Israelis are acting more like Nazis than anyone else, they learned well.

What the nazis did was kill, starve, and carry out mass genocide. The worst in history.

So you would be incorrect in your assertion that the Israelis are acting more like nazis then anyone else.

Quote:

You said:

The Israelis are acting more like Nazis than anyone else

of course, the Israelis are acting more like Nazis

Even I be honest , I say Not only Israel even the Arab rulers are acting more like Nazis with their people Such as what is happening in Libya, Syria and Yemen now, Now they are competing with Israel

At this time the Nazis have spreaded
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2011, 12:08 AM

617 posts, read 697,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
There's hardly any question that the original populations in the area migrated from elsewhere. But where is your proof that the Canaanites came from Arabia? They could just as easily have migrated south from Mesopotamia (as Abraham did).

many of the source said this

Arabic Online

Old 09-11-2011, 07:44 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
of course, the Israelis are acting more like Nazis

Even I be honest , I say Not only Israel even the Arab rulers are acting more like Nazis with their people Such as what is happening in Libya, Syria and Yemen now, Now they are competing with Israel

At this time the Nazis have spreaded

There is no mass genocide happening in Israel of the territories.

But yes Assad is carrying out massacres of his people.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:49 AM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
may Allah bless them

that's good

What they are doing is breaking a peace treaty and that will have ramifications to Egypt.

Israel gave back the Sinai in return for peace. If Egypt breaks the peace they may end up in a war they will lose and that may mean they lose the Sinai again.

I doubt that is what they understand.

What if Americans ransacked the Egyptian embassy because they became angry at the Muslim terrorists that attack the west? There are Americans who would like to see every Muslim in this country kicked out and to stop any further immigration from Muslim countries. There are Americans would would like to see all mosques torn down and no more built.

The Egyptians who ransacked the embassy were nothing more then a mob.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:24 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,868,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzymom View Post
You said:

The Israelis are acting more like Nazis than anyone else, they learned well.

What the nazis did was kill, starve, and carry out mass genocide. The worst in history.

So you would be incorrect in your assertion that the Israelis are acting more like nazis then anyone else.
What do you think the Israelis are doing, they are just doing it more slowly and somewhat discretely using propaganda to cover their war crimes that would make Goebbels blush.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:47 AM

4,612 posts, read 4,895,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodrow LI View Post
Life in Gaza must be very similar to life on the reservations here in the USA. There is much frustration in knowing your people were removed from their home to Anus Mundi and under the thumb of the surrounding neighbors who now occupy your parents and granparents land. Perhaps there is a certain amount of desire to die fighting rather than live as captives.
I agree, Woodrow. I have always thought the conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians is very similar to the conflict between my Anglo ancestors and the Native Americans.

In America, we have peace because the Native Americans realized the Anglos were too powerful to fight. In other words, if you can't lick 'em, join 'em.

In the Middle East, the Palestinians have not given up. They recall how my Crusader ancestors occupied their land from 1100-1190, but they eventually threw the Crusaders out.

So the Middle East conflict will go on and many more innocent people will suffer. That is how humans have always done things, Woodrow.

Old 09-11-2011, 08:55 AM

4,437 posts, read 4,868,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilVA View Post
As to your first statement, the civilians that died during that time period would not have if Hamas did not shoot rockets/missles into nearby Israeli towns. Israel shot back into the areas where the missles/rockets came from. ]
First off there is a major difference between rockets and missles so don't say rockets/missles are being shot into Israel towns, it is only very inaccurate rockets that have been shot into Israel, most fall harmlessly in the dessert.
On the other hand Israel is firing very deadly and accurate missles aim at the civilian Palestinian population.
The United Nations has condemed Israel for such unmeasured responses.

From the UN report
“The mission concluded that actions amounting to war crimes and possibly, in some respects, crimes against humanity, were committed by the Israel Defense Force (IDF).”

Old 09-11-2011, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
What do you think the Israelis are doing
Well, my guess is that many European Jews got tired of living in countries where they were a religious minority and were sometimes mistreated. WWII was a bummer for many Jews.

They decided to start their own country in the Middle East, but that meant pushing the existing occupants, the Palestinians, off their land. As to be expected, the Palestinians are fighting back.

As far as I can tell, the Palestinians have been winning in the last 40 years. The Israelis conquered the West Bank area in 1973, and most of us thought they would gradually incorporate that land into the rest of their country. However, because of Palestinian resistance, they recently had to build a wall separating it from the rest of Israel, which I doubt is what they envisioned 40 years ago.

Old 09-11-2011, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ted08721 View Post
First off there is a major difference between rockets and missles so don't say rockets/missles are being shot into Israel towns, it is only very inaccurate rockets that have been shot into Israel, most fall harmlessly in the dessert.
On the other hand Israel is firing very deadly and accurate missles aim at the civilian Palestinian population.
The United Nations has condemed Israel for such unmeasured responses.

From the UN report
“The mission concluded that actions amounting to war crimes and possibly, in some respects, crimes against humanity, were committed by the Israel Defense Force (IDF).”
Heck, if someone was firing rockets at me, I would definitely want to fire deadly and accurate missles back at them, wouldn't you?

On Dec. 7, 1941, the Japanese dropped bombs on us. On August 6, 1945, we dropped a big bomb on them. Got a problem with that?

Old 09-11-2011, 01:25 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,753,834 times
Quote:
.... it is only very inaccurate rockets that have been shot into Israel, most fall harmlessly in the dessert.
then by the logic of your statement, Israel should shoot unguided rockets into Gaza. They land where ever they land. And if Israel hits something its ok all around.

Quote:
What do you think the Israelis are doing, they are just doing it more slowly and somewhat discretely using propaganda to cover their war crimes that would make Goebbels blush.
The Israelis are doing such a good job starving the Palestinians that the population is going up. Go ahead search for photos of starving Palestinians. Better yet find us a starving Arab.

Here I'll start you off with a starving Jew:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/st...0712011759.jpg (broken link).

Or a starving African:

Moderator cut: image removed

Last edited by picmod; 01-10-2014 at 05:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam