Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-18-2011, 07:26 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times

Advertisements

Rez, it that a recent photo? Sure doesn't look that way on the travel map.
North Dakota Travel Information Map
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2011, 08:48 PM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
I have no idea, my sister sent it to me... I thought maybe someone here would know! Entertaining skating rink, regardless.

ND travel map won't come up in my browser... they must have updated it to need the latest and greatest. At least they left a page up for us primitives...
North Dakota Travel Information Printable Maps and Text

Old 11-19-2011, 09:52 AM

448 posts, read 1,070,198 times
Hubby home from out east somewhere around Lavina,MT Said the roads and weather was excellent untill he hit Townsend. That was yesterday mid day. Lucky him. Now today he is skinning his buck, loading the wood up and cleaning off the deck. We have about 6-8" here in the north east area of Helena valley. Little chilly 4° at 10am

Old 11-19-2011, 12:24 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,041,465 times
Pipes froze up. Should not have happened. Crawled under the cabin and it seems the outlet is dead. Breakers are good. But the outlet under is dead so all of my heat tape is dead. Go figure on why it froze up. I can't even have grits until water is running. hahahahaha It's noon and I still don't have any breakfast in me to keep my tummy from growling.

Old 11-19-2011, 02:29 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
Drink`in beer and watching the game...ouch football is not a montana game. Stick to snow...please!

The cats still have a chance...

Sorry about the pipes EH. I started up my car today, think I will go with a heater. Took a bit to get going.

Great, UM is now 22 points ahead. I think it is time for another pitcher.

Old 11-19-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Drink`in beer and watching the game...ouch football is not a montana game. Stick to snow...please!

The cats still have a chance...

Sorry about the pipes EH. I started up my car today, think I will go with a heater. Took a bit to get going.

Great, UM is now 22 points ahead. I think it is time for another pitcher.
Huh????? My diesel truck starts fine down to -15. After that, it's kind of iffy.

But, true to form, I'm going to curl up on the couch with Timber when it's cold. hahahaha

The only good cat is a .......... Sorry. I don't like cats.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:04 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,120,376 times
Quote:
The big question, "Who will win the game this weekend?" I have my weekend already planned.

Any guesses? Go Cats!
.........poor little ***** cats........"'over confidence will get you every time"

Quote:
............" football is not a montana game".......yeah, you're right....."it's not for the team from Bozotown".

Great, UM is now 22 points ahead. ...............and I got a "buck" for the 26 point spread (final: 36/10).

.............sorry Jasper, ....the Cats did try.....

Old 11-19-2011, 04:51 PM

11 posts, read 15,456 times
Well, after spending darn near 2 days enjoying all the talk coming from your porch from mine. I figured I'd drop by for a quick "Hi", introduce myself and say thanks for all the 2816 posts I've read. How I stumbled onto your dandy lil porch was quite funny in itself. One favor I'd like to ask though. Could someone around up there close that backdoor just a tad? Gettin a lil chilly down here in the central plains. =)

Old 11-19-2011, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSFlatlander View Post
Well, after spending darn near 2 days enjoying all the talk coming from your porch from mine. I figured I'd drop by for a quick "Hi", introduce myself and say thanks for all the 2816 posts I've read. How I stumbled onto your dandy lil porch was quite funny in itself. One favor I'd like to ask though. Could someone around up there close that backdoor just a tad? Gettin a lil chilly down here in the central plains. =)
Not a problem. Door is closed and it's no degrees here. Bought this expensive weather station and it tells me that it's no degrees. Actually says zero, but that's not right? Zero degrees, no wind, just fricken cold. It's November and should read something! January I could understand, but November????

Old 11-19-2011, 06:02 PM

11 posts, read 15,456 times
No need to close the door completely, don't really mind the cold {reminds me of when I was married}, just wanted the wind to slow down just a tad is all. Says 32 degrees here. Hope your water pipes thawed out for ya though. Many years ago I spent a chilly Thanksgiving day under my mobile home I had at that time with a propane space heater trying to get water flowing again.

I hope you all don't mind, but I do enjoy your conversations. Montana living has been a dream of mine for way longer than I dare try to remember. Maybe someday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana