Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2011, 11:55 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,041,465 times

Advertisements

By the way, currently moderating with my cell phone from my hospital bed. Was admitted earlier today for them to run tests. Will keep eveybody informed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2011, 12:04 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
ElkHunter's Test Scores

Moderator --
Flirting with the Nurses --
Staying out of the Hospital --

Really gotta study harder on that last one!!

Old 11-09-2011, 01:23 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElkHunter View Post
By the way, currently moderating with my cell phone from my hospital bed. Was admitted earlier today for them to run tests. Will keep eveybody informed.
Hope everything turns out aok, E.H.

Old 11-09-2011, 01:41 AM

4,023 posts, read 5,525,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montana Griz View Post
.......Hey Wurzig........

I can't speak for EH.....but MY hearing is just as selective as my late wife said it was from day one.

.....How's the "puppy" doing? .... Be honest now,.....how many shoes, gloves, slippers etc, etc has he decided needed "some-chewing"

And, more importantly.....how is the daughter doing at the U of M?

Hope she still likes Mizzooula...............yea, it is kinda like a "zoo" on occasion
I am glad that you all can hear after so many bullets......

MG, I wrote a huge message, then went out to dinner, then came home and shampooed the carpet @ 10:00....dog diarrhea...(and then I said heck with it and deleted the huge message). I bought him some real bones at the grocery, baked them in order to cook the tiny bit of beef and burn off the fat, gave him one yesterday afternoon, (so that he would be occupied and maybe not yank so much grass out), but it backfired, thus the carpet shampoo.....

I've lost several things that I've had for decades, including one crystal object tonight.....having a pony in the house is not easy. He's a good dog, loving, super-velcro, but we're getting too old for this puppy stuff and I'll be glad when he settles down a little and stops eating things such as an Oriental rug that I've had for 35 years.. At 8 months, he's 100 lbs. He'll be 150 by age 2.

He loves snow, loves to eat it, loves to lay in it....those two layers of fur keep him very warm.

My girl likes school, hates the enormous amount of pressure, is always writing an essay and is looking forward to graduation. This generation is very stressed, especially when they are close to graduation. She is in a suite with 3 other girls, all studious, so at least she is not dealing with a psychotic room mate this time around. They've had a small amount of snow, but lots of cold rain.....snow is on the way though.....

Old 11-09-2011, 07:13 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,347,105 times
The great thing about a puppy, is that you get rid of stuff you probably did not need anyway, if it was important, you would have put it away.

Wemt to Missoula, loved it. Seemed like being in the big city. They even have a "Five Guys" there!

EH, get better!

Old 11-09-2011, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wurzig View Post
I've lost several things that I've had for decades, including one crystal object tonight.....having a pony in the house is not easy. He's a good dog, loving, super-velcro, but we're getting too old for this puppy stuff and I'll be glad when he settles down a little and stops eating things such as an Oriental rug that I've had for 35 years.. At 8 months, he's 100 lbs. He'll be 150 by age 2.
Remember, a puppy is exactly equivalent to a toddler armed with a chainsaw but with the mobility of a teenager (and in this case, also driving a bulldozer), and you need to puppy-proof AND restrict AND watch him (when not restricted) exactly as you would a toddler. Otherwise pup will do all the same things, in spades, that 2 or 3 active toddlers combined would manage. And puppies have better vision and more reach. What's that thread at the top of the drapes for?

Your best friend is a crate or kennel (or tie-out where he can't reach anything), into which he goes ANY time he's not under direct observation -- same as you'd put a toddler into a playpen rather than let them roam the house unobserved.

Old 11-09-2011, 07:43 AM

23 degrees in Great Falls, 22 degrees in the SoCal desert.
Am I holding this map upsidedown??

Old 11-09-2011, 12:15 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times
Good luck EH, good health and god speed!

Old 11-09-2011, 05:32 PM

Here are some cool old photos, including some of Montana (Dillon and Wisdom) and Idaho.

Captured: America in Color from 1939-1943 – Plog Photo Blog

Old 11-10-2011, 11:17 AM

3,204 posts, read 2,866,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Here are some cool old photos, including some of Montana (Dillon and Wisdom) and Idaho.

Captured: America in Color from 1939-1943 – Plog Photo Blog

Truely awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana