Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 08:52 AM

16 posts, read 28,878 times

Advertisements

Thanks! I will be up to Timberon over Memorial day weekend to See my Mom and play in the Couples tournament. How is the course looking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 08:55 AM

Thanks! I will be up to Timberon over Memorial day weekend to see my Mom and to play in the couples golf tournament. How is the course looking?

Old 05-11-2009, 09:11 AM

1,063 posts, read 3,024,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
It's amazing to me how this thread has generated more responses in less than a week than all but 2 other threads in the entire NM forum, minus stickys. It goes a long way in underscoring the character and sense of community that seems so evident up in the Sacramento Mountains. It really is a testament to all of you.
Thank you. We in Timberon feel so connected, and its a great community to belong to. Be sure you com visit us. Around July 4th there will be many of us up there. We do have a get together around then and all are welcome to come.
Jane

Old 05-11-2009, 10:01 AM

16 posts, read 33,915 times
As far as I'm concerned, Timberon is the best little town in the world. Kudos to the brave firefighters who worked the front lines, and to the locals on the forums who eased the minds of everyone that can't make Timberon their year round home. We will be in Timberon for Memorial Day, and the first order of business is to get those lots marked for clearing! Thanks again to everyone!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bug Scuffle View Post
As far as I'm concerned, Timberon is the best little town in the world. Kudos to the brave firefighters who worked the front lines, and to the locals on the forums who eased the minds of everyone that can't make Timberon their year round home. We will be in Timberon for Memorial Day, and the first order of business is to get those lots marked for clearing! Thanks again to everyone!
Thinning your lots is very important. It saved homes. Be sure to contact Song to meet up with her, as I will not be there yet. But hope you are there for July 4th.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:19 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,344,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmac9052 View Post
Thanks! I will be up to Timberon over Memorial day weekend to see my Mom and to play in the couples golf tournament. How is the course looking?
The course is looking dry but there is someone working to get it all green and pretty before the tournament. They've got there work cut out for them but keep your fingers crossed.
We still play golf or hit balls but it needs to be a little more groomed before the tournament.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
The course is looking dry but there is someone working to get it all green and pretty before the tournament. They've got there work cut out for them but keep your fingers crossed.
We still play golf or hit balls but it needs to be a little more groomed before the tournament.
And don't forget to post the NO DEER sign, so they stay off it.. ya right

Old 05-11-2009, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilegal View Post
Hey, leave the little spotted deer alone, I have him trained on #8 to pick up my ball and drop it next to the green!

Old 05-11-2009, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilegal View Post
The birds getting worms out of the ground is what a big problem is. I think it's cute but I'm a strange one anyway.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmac9052 View Post
Hey, leave the little spotted deer alone, I have him trained on #8 to pick up my ball and drop it next to the green!
I'll lend you my 2 dogs for that. Actually they'll take the ball into the woods.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Mexico