Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 04:52 AM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,192,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WPDAWG11 View Post
I am not superficial and could care less about what anybody thinks of me tbh. Two dudes publicly showing affection is gross to the majority of people and it is just fact. However it is a free country and people can do what they please. I just lack the compulsion to want to show how politically correct I can be by lying to myself.
You aren't superficial, but spend a lot of time working on your physical appearance and find unattractive people kissing/holding hands to be revolting?

Objection to same-sex affection isn't a fact unless you can prove it. You seem to be twisting the definition of "fact" to suit your beliefs on this matter. You know, like what a lot of people do with religion. I've seen gay couples in public hold hands, hug, kiss, etc. in New York, LA, Portland, Phoenix, Dallas, Washington, London, Paris and Sydney, and no one around really cared.

Again, this isn't a matter of "liberal political correctness." At home I knew a lot of conservatives who really didn't care if gays were affectionate in front of them. Hate to break it to you: people who don't care aren't suppressing some revulsion, they genuinely don't care if gays/lesbians are affectionate. It's so tiring hearing people not own up to being uptight, prejudiced, etc. and blame it on another group instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2014, 05:04 AM

5,189 posts, read 5,335,772 times
Quote:
That is a typical liberal response...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
This isn't a liberal or conservative issue...
Seriously.

Why, in some people's minds, does everything come down to partisan politics?

Why, if a person disagrees with these people, are they suddenly "the evil liberal menace?"

I don't consider myself a liberal, certainly not on many issues, but why are some people constantly whining and shriveling up like little girls at the "evil liberals?"

It's weird.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:37 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,443,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffis View Post
Seriously.

Why, in some people's minds, does everything come down to partisan politics?

Why, if a person disagrees with these people, are they suddenly "the evil liberal menace?"

I don't consider myself a liberal, certainly not on many issues, but why are some people constantly whining and shriveling up like little girls at the "evil liberals?"

It's weird.
I'm neither liberal nor conservative and have several liberal leanings, but It seems to me, it's usually a liberal who makes negative remarks about right-wingers or tea partiers. If someone disagrees with a liberal's viewpoint, they become the right-wing menace. I noticed this a longtime ago and it isn't my imagination. I realize neither side is innocent.

Old 01-08-2014, 09:32 AM

7,525 posts, read 16,983,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
now if they were to try and french kiss me " I would jump through a closed window.
Isn't it time to come out of the closet? It's a new century and no one is going to mind if you do..........

Old 01-08-2014, 03:32 PM

43 posts, read 70,285 times
Two chicks as long as one of them is relatively appealing does not bother me in the least tbh. Two guys is just unnatural and gross it's just science.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:20 PM

Location: The edge of the world and all of Western civilization
984 posts, read 1,192,051 times
Quote:
Two chicks as long as one of them is relatively appealing does not bother me in the least tbh. Two guys is just unnatural and gross it's just science.
Ha ha! I take it science isn't your strong suit?

Alfred Kinsey (a scientist... biologist to be specific) discovered how prevalent bisexuality is, even finding a large number of "heterosexual" males experimented sexually with other males. That report was from the 1940s, a time when GLBT issues weren't in the national spotlight and attitudes toward gays/lesbians were hostile. He created the Kinsey scale, which found that the majority of all people fell somewhere between a "0" (solely heterosexual) and "6" (solely homosexual).

Fritz Klein (a scientist... specifically a psychiatrist) expanded the Kinsey Reports with a multidimensional model, and confirmed that same-sex attraction is widespread. The Klein Sexual Orientation Grid lists seven features: sexual attraction, sexual behavior, sexual fantasies, emotional preference, social preference, lifestyle preference and self-identification.

Numerous zoologists have also documented homosexuality in numerous species, from worms to primates. So much for the "unnatural" argument.

Sorry if the world isn't as black-and-white and clearly defined as you'd like it, but you are 100% wrong on the science argument. You'd also be surprised at how prevalent intersexed individuals are... meaning there's a chance you may have, to at least some degree, male and female reproductive organs.

Cue the NBC "The More You Know" logo.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:24 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,583,593 times
Default FOMC falling out of my chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
Isn't it time to come out of the closet? It's a new century and no one is going to mind if you do..........

I'm in the right place to come out the San Francisco Bay if I wanted to that would've been done a long time ago......LOL

Old 01-08-2014, 05:30 PM

Default Ah Ha Here It's Comes Homosexuality Is Natural

Quote:
Originally Posted by dvxhd View Post
Ha ha! I take it science isn't your strong suit?

Alfred Kinsey (a scientist... biologist to be specific) discovered how prevalent bisexuality is, even finding a large number of "heterosexual" males experimented sexually with other males. That report was from the 1940s, a time when GLBT issues weren't in the national spotlight and attitudes toward gays/lesbians were hostile. He created the Kinsey scale, which found that the majority of all people fell somewhere between a "0" (solely heterosexual) and "6" (solely homosexual).

Fritz Klein (a scientist... specifically a psychiatrist) expanded the Kinsey Reports with a multidimensional model, and confirmed that same-sex attraction is widespread. The Klein Sexual Orientation Grid lists seven features: sexual attraction, sexual behavior, sexual fantasies, emotional preference, social preference, lifestyle preference and self-identification.

Numerous zoologists have also documented homosexuality in numerous species, from worms to primates. So much for the "unnatural" argument.

Sorry if the world isn't as black-and-white and clearly defined as you'd like it, but you are 100% wrong on the science argument. You'd also be surprised at how prevalent intersexed individuals are... meaning there's a chance you may have, to at least some degree, male and female reproductive organs.

Cue the NBC "The More You Know" logo.
I'ave been waiting for this Homosexual is not natural because two males sexual organs are incompatible .

Two female sexual organs are also imcompatible to each other...

A male and female sexual organs are always compatible hence it's natural that they should function together.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:35 PM

2,572 posts, read 4,252,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howest2008 View Post
I'ave been waiting for this Homosexual is not natural because two males sexual organs are incompatible .

Two female sexual organs are also imcompatible to each other...

A male and female sexual organs are always compatible hence it's natural that they should function together.
Send me a PM and I will explain to you how it works.

Old 01-08-2014, 05:56 PM

Default The Type Of Sex That Gays Have Is What I Call Bonus Sex And It's Sometime That Heterosexual Do Tooooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie1962 View Post
Send me a PM and I will explain to you how it works.
Sorry okie1962 but I already done it with females in the 1970's and I don't need a walk through or
instructions or training missions.

Actually they the females ask me to engage in this new strange sort of sexual behavior and me being so eager to please (((I)))jumped right into it for a limited time at lease.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Oklahoma > Oklahoma City