Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2015, 08:09 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,879,277 times

Advertisements

[quote=theunbrainwashed;42455609]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

You're really full of paranoid conspiracy theories LOL. Too much David Duke and Alex Jones perhaps

Buddy all I have to do is look out my door too see the multi-culturalism (multi-colonism). Check the census, and the immigration records. Nearly 1 million legal non-whites and 1 million illegal non-whites are allowed in a year, and the demographics have changed from 85-90% white to 62% white and dropping in just the last 20 years.

No paranoia or theory, but hard cold fact that American is intentionally being converted from a white country into a mixed race, mixed culture country within a few decades. Same thing is intentionally being done to Europe.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2015, 08:14 PM

26,507 posts, read 15,084,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
Keep in mind that many didn't "come" to American by free will.

Also many were here before the european criminals came here.

Many others resent the USA for it's many wrongful doings around the world.. ie, Nagasaki, Hiroshima.. Iraq, "staging" of Pearl Harbor attacks, 9/11 etc..
WOW.

They can't fully resent the US if they choose to live here for the benefits that they can't get in their native country - can they?

Old 12-30-2015, 08:18 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,942,602 times
[quote=mtl1;42455653]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Buddy all I have to do is look out my door too see the multi-culturalism (multi-colonism). Check the census, and the immigration records. Nearly 1 million legal non-whites and 1 million illegal non-whites are allowed in a year, and the demographics have changed from 85-90% white to 62% white and dropping in just the last 20 years.

No paranoia or theory, but hard cold fact that American is intentionally being converted from a white country into a mixed race, mixed culture country within a few decades. Same thing is intentionally being done to Europe.
And you think Trump is gonna stop it? Lol, firstly, Trump isn't gonna do squat. Second, he's not gonna win in the first place. Might as well start getting used to the idea that white people in the US will become an afterthought. Besides, YOUR circumstances are not gonna change anyway. Economics doesn't function in a zero-sum game. There are no finite financial resources, no limited pie to split.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
WOW.

They can't fully resent the US if they choose to live here for the benefits that they can't get in their native country - can they?
Overall majority of non-whites in the US HAD NO CHOICE to come here. What native country? This is OUR country and we can criticize it all we want.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:29 PM

[quote=theunbrainwashed;42455717]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post

And you think Trump is gonna stop it? Lol, firstly, Trump isn't gonna do squat. Second, he's not gonna win in the first place. Might as well start getting used to the idea that white people in the US will become an afterthought. Besides, YOUR circumstances are not gonna change anyway. Economics doesn't function in a zero-sum game. There are no finite financial resources, no limited pie to split.

Non sequitur, incorrect and anti-white rant. Resources are always finite and mostly a zero-sum game. But I'm talking about culture too.

I don't know how the 62% of whites being exposed to this leftist anti-white garbage could not be for closing down immigration, birthright citizenship etc. And I don't know what makes you think converting America into a country like or worse than Brazil is going to help anyone including yourself. You should move to Brazil and save the trouble of waiting for it to be created here.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:40 PM

[quote=mtl1;42455794]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post

Non sequitur, incorrect and anti-white rant. Resources are always finite and mostly a zero-sum game. But I'm talking about culture too.

I don't how the 62% of whites being exposed to this leftist anti-white garbage could not before closing down immigration, birthright citizenship etc. And I don't know what makes you think converting America into a country like or worse than Brazil is going to help anyone including yourself. You should move to Brazil and save the trouble of waiting for it to be created here.
Wrong. Natural resources are finite, financials are not. Money is a fictional creation designed to facilitate trade, nothing more.

You're also wrong in implying that genetics is the primary and/or sole determinant in a person's behavioral outcome . Also, please tell your fellow white supremacists to stop being hypocrites and lusting after our Mongoloid females, thanks.

Old 12-30-2015, 08:52 PM

[quote=theunbrainwashed;42455882][quote=mtl1;42455794]

Wrong. Natural resources are finite, financials are not. Money is a fictional creation designed to facilitate trade, nothing more."

But it is based in debt and has to be paid for. You can only create so much money.

'You're also wrong in implying that genetics is the primary and/or sole determinant in a person's behavioral outcome . Also, please tell your fellow white supremacists to stop being hypocrites and lusting after our Mongoloid females, thanks.'

Never said genetics was the primary or sole determinate but it is an integral and large part. Please tell your fellow Asian supremacist to stop reappropriating and trying to dominate everything Western and lusting after white women, thanks.

Old 12-30-2015, 11:27 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,834,803 times
Quote:

Many others resent the USA for it's many wrongful doings around the world.. ie, Nagasaki, Hiroshima.. Iraq, "staging" of Pearl Harbor attacks, 9/11 etc..

Thanks, anyway, but what we'll be keeping in mind are the facts.

Old 12-31-2015, 01:38 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,439,336 times
Quote:
We went to Latin America, put Latinos in chains and brought them here as slaves?

I wasn't aware of that.

Quote:
Well, most Latinos have European Spanish blood in their veins, so I guess most of them are criminals.

Quote:
The Japanese deserved what they got -- and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I find it very difficult to believe she cannot understand the language of the parents who raised her. It's just not possible, IMO. I think she just wants an easy class.
Exactly.

She's taking beginning Spanish.

That's for people who have never heard or read a word of Spanish, not for someone whose parents raised them in the Spanish language.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
not so friend, u know it i know it they know it.
btw i speak fluent spanish and am no stranger to mexico.
gringo is not a compliment.
Exactly.

She hates white people.

And she's very confused.

Her legitimate complaint is with Spanish white people, not Anglos.

If she wants to be "authentic", she shouldn't want to know Spanish (the language of the oppressors of her ancestors) at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Terrier View Post
I bet there are ESL classes her parents could take, probably for free.
True.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Puppy View Post
The comment was also directed towards her. If she insulted anyone, she insulted herself.
No, she said she didn't want to feel like a non-Spanish-speaking white person.

She apparently hates Anglos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
grin·ga (grngg)n. Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a foreign woman in Latin America, especially an American or English woman.

gringa - definition of gringa by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The dictionary is your friend .... backwards political correctness isn't.
Check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
No .. she said she didn't want to sound like a gringa ... substitute that with pic with an S in front (can't even type the word because it's filtered, go figure! Gringa, gringo, cracker is all good) and then tell me that wouldn't be considered a slur.

But lets face it ... there is no boundary to liberal lunacy ... starts off that we need to pay our tax money for immigrants to learn enough english to be marginally productive ... now, we have to teach them their native freaking language too?

And apparently, you see nothing untoward about that.
Liberals hate white Americans -- especially if they themselves are white.

It's that white guilt thing they have -- inculcated in them from a young age by mostly white liberal teachers and professors.

Corporations like whites to feel guilty as well.

Anything that makes them feel worth less, so that they can be paid less and not object to having their jobs given away to non-white foreigners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
European criminals? You need to include Spanish speaking people in that list also.

While we're at it: the native American Indians were ruthless with each other too. Mexico's Aztecs did things that made the Spaniards sick.
It's interesting that so many Latinos hate Anglos, but themselves are descended from Spaniards and the very Aztecs you mention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYer75 View Post
Hello...Latinos are part of the "American Heritage & Culture". Go back and study history.

Don't knock someone for preserving their culture and language.

What the hell is American culture anyway?

No, we are not all white and follow Anglo-Saxon customs. Sorry.
Well, you should respect the Anglo-Saxon culture and customs that our founders represented.

If you don't like them, leave.

There's no reason for the rest of us to change for you.

I wouldn't go to Sweden and complain that there weren't enough McDonalds restaurants.

I would go there because I liked it the way it was.

And if I found I didn't like it, I would leave.

Old 12-31-2015, 02:08 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,144,139 times
Definitely she should know English, but I find absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to maintain the culture of her heritage. The US is a nation of immigrants. There is no fixed 'Murrican culture, and a bland conformity into jello salad & cheeseburger English-only protestant Christian default is certainly not it.

Being American and Mexican (or what have you), are not only not mutually exclusive, they're complimentary.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies