Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-26-2012, 01:42 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,080,363 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Is it?
Absolutely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow
What part of "in which he is on duty or present", do you not understand?
I understand it perfectly. It has nothing to do with the enlisted oath into which you dishonestly inserted the word "unlawful" and then falsely accused me of editing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow
Read this... regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
I know them like the back of my hand. I am a West Point graduate.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:48 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Watch the white house press secretary RUN from the simple truth!!

NOTICE: how he stumbles .. for a different answer to the question asked.

This is also the very FIRST TIME: Obama has told the truth... The only reason people hide things is that they have something to hide.
What I notice is that everyone is disucssing the topic of the thread while you on are off doing something entirely OFF TOPIC.

Old 03-26-2012, 01:54 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
What I notice is that everyone is disucssing the topic of the thread while you on are off doing something entirely OFF TOPIC.
DOH...Marines know the truth - this is the reason they do not want to follow unlawful orders from a pretender who isn't eligible for the JOB!

It's that simple. My friend

Marines speak out AGAINST OBAMA - so does the general public

Old 03-26-2012, 01:59 PM

Quote:
DOH...Marines know the truth - this is the reason they do not want to follow unlawful orders from a pretender who isn't eligible for the JOB!
And yet.... as of this writing over 200,000 Marines are following the president's orders without question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
And very soon those marines that do will be just the general public again; As is right and proper.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:28 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:

Birthers don't have the brains God gave a rock, so maybe it is a good thing he is no longer going to be a Marine. I notice no other Marines following his stupidity, good for them. The general public? We shall see come November what the general public says, as it stands it looks likely that you are going to be VERY disappointed, good

Old 03-26-2012, 02:44 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:

Oh for heaven's sake give it up. The only people claiming President Obama is a "pretender" are a few nut cases and publicity seeking jerks whose hatred of having a black president outweighs their love of country. This does NOT include the vast majority of "the general public"....including those who would never vote for a democrat in their lives.....and it most assuredly does NOT include the vast majority of those in our armed services.

I asked my daughter, a Sgt. Major in the Army, what she thinks about this. She said that she has been deployed under republicans and democrats alike and never considered disobeying her orders because she took an oath and she takes her oaths seriously. And, she added, that she doesn't know a soldier that would refuse an order, no matter how much they dislike the orders or the president giving them because they know if they don't go then a fellow soldier will have to take their place. As she pointed out, her husband just got back from his 6th tour in Afghanastan and she'd be might angry if she knew that last tour was needed because some idiot refused to go.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:47 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,786,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Oh for heaven's sake give it up. The only people claiming President Obama is a "pretender" are a few nut cases and publicity seeking jerks whose hatred of having a black president outweighs their love of country. This does NOT include the vast majority of "the general public"....including those who would never vote for a democrat in their lives.....and it most assuredly does NOT include the vast majority of those in our armed services.

I asked my daughter, a Sgt. Major in the Army, what she thinks about this. She said that she has been deployed under republicans and democrats alike and never considered disobeying her orders because she took an oath and she takes her oaths seriously. And, she added, that she doesn't know a soldier that would refuse an order, no matter how much they dislike the orders or the president giving them because they know if they don't go then a fellow soldier will have to take their place. As she pointed out, her husband just got back from his 6th tour in Afghanastan and she'd be might angry if she knew that last tour was needed because some idiot refused to go.
50% of this country doesn't believe Obama. Dats a lot of nutz in my opinion!! Yur estimate is way off!!

Old 03-26-2012, 02:56 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,113,256 times
Quote:
50% of this country doesn't believe Obama. Dats a lot of nutz in my opinion!! Yur estimate is way off!!
50% of the country saying they won't vote for Obama is NOT THE SAME THING as 50% of the country being crazy birthers who don't believe he is a legitimate president. Good grief!!!! Get a grip. More than 50% of the country didn't vote for McCain....including me. But that sure doesn't mean that we didn't believe he wasn't a citizen. More than 50% of the country didn't want George W. Bush to be the president but that sure doesn't me that they didn't think he was a legitimate president. Good grief.

Old 03-26-2012, 02:59 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,026,245 times
Watch their absentee ballots not get to them in time to vote this year.

Old 03-26-2012, 03:00 PM

Quote:
50% of this country doesn't believe Obama.
A person must be high on drugs to believe that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies