Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 01:20 AM

4,428 posts, read 4,484,248 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
I'm curious how you draw a direct link between Obama and minority unemployment.

I'm also curious why you think the low income minorities should blame Obama and not the bosses who outsourced jobs to China.
China?

Most small businesses in America don't outsource to China.

And the largest employers by far are small businesses.

Minorities have a high unemployment rate because of China?

Obama says it's because of Japan. And some tsunami or something. And Biden agrees with him.

Then, Democrats nationwide agree with him too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2012, 01:35 AM

Quote:
Liberal BS? Have you missed the GOP primary? Let me present to you what the front runners said:
Quote:
"I don't want to make black people’s lives better by giving them somebody else’s money." - Rick Santorum
So you think that Black people should be given somebody else's money. That's going to help them on their way to independence.

Quote:
"Why the African-American community should demand paychecks and not be satisfied with food stamps." - Newt Gingrich
Blacks should have jobs and not be satisfied with food stamps. You act like that is something really terrible.

I don't get your argument. It sounds like you are saying that Obama is giving minorities the best option by not finding ways for them to find jobs.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:39 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
So you think that Black people should be given somebody else's money. That's going to help them on their way to independence.

Black should have jobs and not be satisfied with food stamps.

You just answered your question.

End of thread, and for good. I'm out, nothing left to say on this trolling subject

Old 06-07-2012, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
You just answered your question.

End of thread, and for good. I'm out, nothing left to say on this trolling subject

I guess you told me.

The Democrat's plan is to keep minorities dependent forever.

More votes for Democrats. Vote for Dems if you want free handouts.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:52 AM

13,711 posts, read 9,240,573 times
Quote:
China?

Most small businesses in America don't outsource to China.

And the largest employers by far are small businesses.

Minorities have a high unemployment rate because of China?

Obama says it's because of Japan. And some tsunami or something. And Biden agrees with him.

Then, Democrats nationwide agree with him too.

China just one example and it's tone in cheek, it's strange that you had to latch on to it. And I have no idea what you said above has anything to do with any of the point that I made. And just because I didn't mention all of the countries that job were outsourced, somehow you assume that I don't count them. Strange.

But I guess when someone has nothing legitimate to say, he latches on to anything.

Old 06-07-2012, 01:58 AM

Quote:
LOL. If only you have a clue you'd know how ironic that statement is - a Republican pretending to look out for minorities but so clueless he insults them.

Quote:
Blacks should have jobs and not be satisfied with food stamps. You act like that is something really terrible.

I don't get your argument. It sounds like you are saying that Obama is giving minorities the best option by not finding ways for them to find jobs.
As Reagan would say, there you go again... with the insults. I honestly don't know if I should laugh at you or pity you - you simply don't get it.

As for my argument why minorities are avoiding the Republicans like the plague, you just made the point for me.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:04 AM

Quote:
China just one example and it's tone in cheek, it's strange that you had to latch on to it.
No it isn't.... I'm saying you're wrong.

Quote:
And I have idea what you said above has anything to do with any of the point that I made.
You didn't make any point at all.

Quote:
And just because I didn't mention all of the countries that job were outsourced, somehow you assume that I don't count them. Strange.
I don't assume anything ... I don't even know what you're talking about. And neither does anyone else.

Quote:
But I guess when someone has nothing legitimate to say, he latches on to anything.
Well, you didn't have anything legitimate to say ... and all you're latching onto is Obama's plan to destroy America.

Where are the jobs? Obama promised jobs.

Old 06-07-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
LOL. If only you have a clue you'd know how ironic that statement is - a Republican pretending to look out for minorities but so clueless he insults them.

As Reagan would say, there you go again... with the insults. I honestly don't know if I should laugh at you or pity you - you simply don't get it.

As for my argument why minorities are avoiding the Republicans like the plague, you just made the point for me.

In other words ... minorities want foodstamps instead of jobs?

Old 06-07-2012, 02:11 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,296,868 times
Quote:
In other words ... minorities want foodstamps instead of jobs?
Got any more stereotypes up your sleeve?

Old 06-08-2012, 04:02 AM

Quote:
No it isn't.... I'm saying you're wrong.
You're saying I'm wrong on something that I didn't even say in the first place.

Quote:
You didn't make any point at all.
So I didn't make any point but at the same time I am also wrong (see my reply to you above).

Or perhaps you didn't get it? That may explains your odd reply.

Quote:
I don't assume anything ... I don't even know what you're talking about. And neither does anyone else.
If you didn't get it, that fine. But it's very strange to say that I'm wrong on something that you didn't get.

Quote:
Well, you didn't have anything legitimate to say ... and all you're latching onto is Obama's plan to destroy America.

Where are the jobs? Obama promised jobs.
I have a job, all my friends have jobs, all my friends' friends have jobs. 92% of America is still employed. In fact, jobs are so hot in where I live that now people are complaining that high salary is driving up rent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies