Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 11:49 PM

5,190 posts, read 4,838,858 times

Advertisements

why should any 8 year old boy be subjected to the ordeal of coming home after school to a couple of mincers?

doesn't seem right some how.

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
I do now.

Thanks Harrier!
You are welcome - thank you for your service.

4,373 posts, read 3,228,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Already answered it - and if you continue to spread lies about me - I will report you to the mods.

You are in violation of the TOS.
I'm spreading lies by asking you a question? Is that even possible?

Report me then. You're the one in multiple violation of the TOS anyway as I proved on page 149.

While you're at it, answer this -

Gays and their desire to marry and raise children, affect me directly by:

1)
2)
3)
4)

Provide sources to back up your reasons.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:50 PM

Quote:
You are welcome - thank you for your service.
You can thank me right after you answer this question

1)
2)
3)
4)

Old 07-15-2012, 11:52 PM

if gays want children so badly why don't they just go out and produce them?

if it's too 'gross' for them to have sex with a women (or vice-versa) then how will they deal with the agravation of raising a child anyway?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Already answered it - and if you continue to spread lies about me - I will report you to the mods.

You are in violation of the TOS.
By the way, you might want to read this little excerpt taking from the Terms of Service:

Quote:
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.
Along with this little gem:

Quote:
Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics.

Repeatedly you have attempted to hi-jack this thread and you have resorted to many, many, MANY personal attacks that are way off topic. All because you refuse to answer a simple question that you never answered before nor do you want to provide evidence as such. Unlike you, I am sticking to the topic of the thread as this is what I am asking -

1)
2)
3)
4)

This thread is about a child in a homosexual couple's household and that couple raising the child is more than likely to be married, if not engaged. Thus my question - no matter how many times I post it (and you refuse to answer it) is sticking to the topic of this specific thread.

I would count your lucky stars (you have none, so don't bother) because I haven't reported you yet.

Now calm down with the nerdrage and answer the question already!

Old 07-15-2012, 11:54 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
if gays want children so badly why don't they just go out and produce them?

if it's too 'gross' for them to have sex with a women (or vice-versa) then how will they deal with the agravation of raising a child anyway?
What about people who want to adopt that are heterosexual? How will they deal with the aggravation of raising a child if they didn't conceive it?

How do you feel about Aesexuals?

Old 07-15-2012, 11:55 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,008,825 times
Quote:
By the way, you might want to read this little excerpt taking from the Terms of Service:

Quote:
Be civil, no personal attacks, flaming, or insults. We may attack ideas (politely) but we do not attack the speaker of the idea. Be careful with your words, there is a point where being direct crosses a line into blunt, in-your-face hostility. Please, report bad posts instead of engaging in flame wars on the boards. Insulting another member or a moderator will not be tolerated anywhere on this website. This includes Direct Messages and Reputation Comments.
Along with this little gem:

Quote:
Stay on topic. Attempts to hi-jack threads by switching topics or going off topic will be deleted and infractions issued. This is not a chat room - when people hi-jack threads by posting messages that are of interest to only few people, the threads often stop being useful discussions of initial topics.
Repeatedly you have attempted to hi-jack this thread and you have resorted to many, many, MANY personal attacks that are way off topic. All because you refuse to answer a simple question that you never answered before nor do you want to provide evidence as such. Unlike you, I am sticking to the topic of the thread as this is what I am asking -

1)
2)
3)
4)

This thread is about a child in a homosexual couple's household and that couple raising the child is more than likely to be married, if not engaged. Thus my question - no matter how many times I post it (and you refuse to answer it) is sticking to the topic of this specific thread.

I would count your lucky stars (you have none, so don't bother) because I haven't reported you yet.

Now calm down with the nerdrage and answer the question already!
I believe that spamming the forum without making any true contribution is also a TOS violation.

I am not the only one tired of your childish game - you have been called out by others over the last couple of days that you have been playing the game.

Grow up.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,326,608 times
Quote:

1)
2)
3)
4)

They can't they are bound by hate fueled by willful ignorance to not logically and honestly answer any question.

Old 07-15-2012, 11:56 PM

Raison d'etre:

The same applies to asexuals - ie: if they can do it , then they should do it.

as for heteros: if they have no valid reason for not producing their own child then they should not be allowed to adopt either.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies