Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2012, 06:01 PM

3,437 posts, read 6,076,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Nope not distorted at all, been over this many times on other threads, it's not hate except in your mind, I've never said I hate anybody and I don't Show me where I have.. I do hate Ketchup.

I didn't say you hated them, I said you have a distorted idea of what a Homosexual's life is like.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:05 PM

15,096 posts, read 8,639,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Wow. Got anything to back up your accusation that Vic 2.0 is a defender of pedophiles and child rape?
You're either with us or again us .... take your pick. That's how it works bubba.

You all support the propaganda that comes from the same sources that want to legalize pedophilia and re-brand it as a sexual orientation, so I don't think I'm taking any undue liberty here in making that obvious connection. Why do you think otherwise?

I asked the question ... do you all support this crap coming from the psychiatric community that wants to relabel pedophiles as "Minor Attracted Persons" and the only answer I got was one yes, and a whole lot of silence.

Now if I were a member of your club ... I'd be pretty quick to make it clear that I do not defend such trash, just so there would be no misunderstanding. But that would obviously mean that I would have to acknowledge that agenda exists ... and you just cannot bring yourself to do it. You're too invested in denying it.

You make the bed .. you've got to lay in it.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:14 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raison_d'etre View Post
(to GuyNTexas) Oh, BTW... you didn't answer the question. And the only people who think it ok to molest children are sick. Did you know that most pedophiles in the USA are also Christian? So that must mean that all christian are pedophiles....that is a terrifying concept. Just look at all those priests who molest children...
  • Religion: 88% grew up in a Christian household and 72% still considered themselves Christian
http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/CrimPsych/CPSG-6.htm

What have you done to prevent child molestation?
Very good point! They'll dodge it, of course, because that's all they know how to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You're either with us or again us .... take your pick. That's how it works bubba.
Against child molestation, for gays being parents (because as the studies have shown, it's actually better for them than heterosexual parenting).

The truth hurting you doesn't make it untrue, sorry!

Old 07-15-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
Homo is the scientific term for 'same'

Gosh learn your terms. Guess they don't practice intelligence in Texas huh?

Figured.
Ignorance is simply the lack of knowledge, .... but refusing to learn is a sign of stupidity. And we don't do that here in Texas, ... bubba. We may not be the the sharpest knives in the drawer, but we're smart enough to make sure we're loaded before shooting off our mouths .. like you should have done by consulting a damned dictionary:

Ho·mo   [hoh-moh]
noun

1. ( italics ) the genus of bipedal primates that includes modern humans and several extinct forms, distinguished by their large brains and a dependence upon tools. Compare archaic Homo.

2. Informal . ( sometimes lowercase )
a. member of the genus Homo.
b. the species Homo sapiens or one of its members.

The only instances where homo means the "same" is in it's combination usage to form some Greek loanwords, i.e., "homomorphic".

Where ever you went to school .... if you did go to school ... owes you a full refund. I'll testify on your behalf, if you need me to

Old 07-15-2012, 06:28 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:

You all support the propaganda that comes from the same sources that want to legalize pedophilia and re-brand it as a sexual orientation, so I don't think I'm taking any undue liberty here in making that obvious connection. Why do you think otherwise?

I asked the question ... do you all support this crap coming from the psychiatric community that wants to relabel pedophiles as "Minor Attracted Persons" and the only answer I got was one yes, and a whole lot of silence.

Now if I were a member of your club ... I'd be pretty quick to make it clear that I do not defend such trash, just so there would be no misunderstanding. But that would obviously mean that I would have to acknowledge that agenda exists ... and you just cannot bring yourself to do it. You're too invested in denying it.

You make the bed .. you've got to lay in it.
What the **** are you talking about? I've never met a single, solitary person in my "club" - whether in real life or among like minded folks here on CityData - who defends any such pedophile trash. In fact, the only real defense I've even seen comes from the conservatively (and anti-gay) religious sector: the Catholic Church, Muslim dancing boys, some Christian sects (Tony Alamo and his ilk) your fellow CityData conservative gay-bashers Harrier and Hot_Hands who over in this thread defend the practice of marrying 12 year old girls off to men of any age - Normalizing Pedophilia: Why Not?.

And no, announcing that I don't support the acceptance of pedophilia and adult-child sex in no way means I would be acknowledging some massive homosexual / psychiatric alliance that that aims to re-brand pedophiles as to legalize and normalize child rape. Believing that makes you sound like a tin-foil hat loony toon.

Last edited by hammertime33; 07-15-2012 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: grammar - changed you're to your

Old 07-15-2012, 06:33 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,374 times
Quote:
Ignorance is simply the lack of knowledge, .... but refusing to learn is a sign of stupidity. And we don't do that here in Texas, ... bubba. We may not be the the sharpest knives in the drawer, but we're smart enough to make sure we're loaded before shooting off our mouths .. like you should have done by consulting a damned dictionary:

Ho·mo   [hoh-moh]
noun

1. ( italics ) the genus of bipedal primates that includes modern humans and several extinct forms, distinguished by their large brains and a dependence upon tools. Compare archaic Homo.

The only instances where homo means the "same" is in it's combination usage to form some Greek loanwords, i.e., "homomorphic".

Where ever you went to school .... if you did go to school ... owes you a full refund. I'll testify on your behalf, if you need me to
Yeah it's called root words or etymology. The root of a word is as important if not more than any current definition.

homo- (1) comb. form meaning "same, the same, equal, like," before vowels hom-, from Gk. homos "one and the same," also "belonging to two or more jointly," from PIE *somos (cf. Skt. samah "even, the same," Lith. similis "like," Goth. sama "the same," samana "together;" see same).homo- (2) element meaning "homosexual," abstracted since early 20c. from homosexual, and ultimately identical to homo- (1).Online Etymology Dictionary

Old 07-15-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic 2.0 View Post
Very good point! They'll dodge it, of course, because that's all they know how to do.

Against child molestation, for gays being parents (because as the studies have shown, it's actually better for them than heterosexual parenting).

The truth hurting you doesn't make it untrue, sorry!
Nope ... your BS is on full exposure here. Dogs don't meow .. they bark .... and homosexuals don't make better parents just because the "studies" make that claim. Those same studies also claim that having sex with children is good for them, and you cannot separate them. They're joined at the hip.

And the more you dig, the bigger the hole you create for yourself. Just don't be surprised when society starts shoveling that crap back on top of you.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:38 PM

6,486 posts, read 6,391,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
What the **** are you talking about? I've never met a single, solitary person in my "club" - whether in real life or among likemineded folks here on CityData - who defends any such pedophile trash. In fact, the only real defense I've even seen comes from the conservatively (and anti-gay) religious sector: the Catholic Church, Muslim dancing boys, some Christian sects (Tony Alamo and his ilk) you're fellow CityData conservative gay-bashers Harrier and Hot_Hands who over in this thread defend the practice of marrying 12 year old girls off to men of any age - Normalizing Pedophilia: Why Not?
It's just RAINING the truth on these fools now!

Quote:
homosexuals don't make better parents just because the "studies" make that claim. Those same studies also claim that having sex with children is good for them, and you cannot separate them. They're joined at the hip.
I challenge you to quote any of the studies I directed you to, where it says having sex with children is good for them. Lying is a sin in the bible, you do know that, right?

And the studies aren't making claims; they're showing inarguable results. And you are the best proof that they're inarguable, because you (motivated as you are by your weak, opinion-based agenda) can't manage to present one shred of evidence to counter their findings.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 PM

2,505 posts, read 2,327,374 times
Quote:
Nope ... your BS is on full exposure here. Dogs don't meow .. they bark .... and homosexuals don't make better parents just because the "studies" make that claim. Those same studies also claim that having sex with children is good for them, and you cannot separate them. They're joined at the hip.

And the more you dig, the bigger the hole you create for yourself. Just don't be surprised when society starts shoveling that crap back on top of you.
Actually, some dogs do meow. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Yrwkz6Ngg

Can you show me a study that says homosexuals make better parents and that sex with children is good for them? I haven't seen such a study posted on here yet. and just looked at good and it produced no results for such a study.

Old 07-15-2012, 06:46 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,105,768 times
Quote:

Ho·mo   [hoh-moh]
noun

Oh give it a rest. We all know that you were using the word "homo" in its common usage - as a disparaging, anti-gay slur. Why try to pretend you weren't? It makes us think that in addition to being a rude, nasty gay-basher, you're also a liar.

I can play the dictionary game too.

From Merriam Webster: Homo - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

homo

Definition of HOMO
often disparaging
: homosexual

From Dictionary.com: Homo | Define Homo at Dictionary.com

ho·mo[hoh-moh]
noun, plural ho·mos.
Slang: Disparaging and Offensive . a homosexual.

From the Free Online Dictionary: homo - definition of homo by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

ho·mo
Offensive Slang Used as a disparaging term for a gay man or lesbian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies