Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-29-2014, 04:22 PM

62,960 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

I am a white male and am angry that our changing demographics are due to illegal immigration. And that's a bad thing to desire the enforcement of our immigration laws?

Old 06-26-2014, 03:42 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,995,315 times
Why progressives hate capitalism but love big business-

Better a Crook than a WASP: The Left Ditches Progressivism
If you’d asked me at the peak of public cynicism about giant oil companies—say, 1975—if within a quarter of a century a Democratic administration would allow Exxon and Mobil to merge into ExxonMobil, I’d have assumed you were nuts.

After all, Exxon (formerly the Standard Oil Company of New Jersey) and Mobil (the Standard Oil Company of New York) were the two biggest descendants of the 1911 Supreme Court decision enforcing the Taft Administration’s pioneering antitrust lawsuit against John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil monopoly.

If even Republican President William Howard Taft had thought Standard Oil was too dominant, how could a Democratic president agree to its reuniting? Yet Bill Clinton’s FTC voted unanimously in 1999 to allow the formation of ExxonMobil.

One of the less heralded developments of recent decades has been the decline of appreciation on the left for the progressive reformers of the first decades of the 20th century and their battles with the robber barons.

"You Have Become What You Hated": Comedian Explodes On Progressive Left Over Censorship And Hypersensitivity

Old 06-26-2014, 03:58 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,291,808 times
There is nothing more than an invasion happening right now and white people are to lazy weak and brainwashed to do a damn thing about it.

I for one welcome our new Spanish speaking overlords but I will demand they teach my grandchildren in English.

Old 06-26-2014, 04:23 PM

62,960 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
There is nothing more than an invasion happening right now and white people are to lazy weak and brainwashed to do a damn thing about it.

I for one welcome our new Spanish speaking overlords but I will demand they teach my grandchildren in English.
Why would you just mention whites? We can't fight this fight all on our own you know. Why are so many non-whites ok with this invasion? There are many of us whites who are fighting behind the scenes and aren't lazy, weak or brainwashed.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:07 PM

1,347 posts, read 954,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
For about 400 years White Men have been the most powerful group in what is now the United States.

Now you feel threatened.

I understand by hey, you've been on top a long time and during that time you've done everything possible to subjugate the rights of women, and non-White people.

Now these groups are asserting themselves politically and White males are having a fit.

But what really wrong with saying the leading supporters of Conservatives is "Old White Men"?
I laugh at people like you, it's like listening to the same garbage coming from the central americans whining about how they hate america...yet cannot get on the boat there fast enough.

Yes, it was white males who built this country, were brilliant enough to devise an ingenious item called the constitution, and helped make it so successful. If the non-whites/minorities were so superior, why is much of the 3rd world impoverished, un-educated, and undesirable as a place to live?

Clearly, there must be something about that place wholly conceived and built by old white men that keeps the poor minorities flying in by the truckload.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:12 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,054,282 times
Now that's not fair, the war is not on ALL white people. If it's a self-loathing white person, that's all good.

Old 06-26-2014, 05:16 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,284,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonR View Post
I laugh at people like you, it's like listening to the same garbage coming from the central americans whining about how they hate america...yet cannot get on the boat there fast enough.

Yes, it was white males who built this country, were brilliant enough to devise an ingenious item called the constitution, and helped make it so successful. If the non-whites/minorities were so superior, why is much of the 3rd world impoverished, un-educated, and undesirable as a place to live?

Clearly, there must be something about that place wholly conceived and built by old white men that keeps the poor minorities flying in by the truckload.
Yeah, all the free labor around didn't add to it or anything .

Old 06-26-2014, 07:28 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,447,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
The reality is the Democrats keep everybody down.

And don't be stupid and naïve. The Democrats thrive on keeping the naïve down, they love it. Why give them this power, don't you want more for youself.
Democrats war is on everyone the POOR MIDDLE CLASS NO MORE, AND THE RICH!

Old 06-26-2014, 09:18 PM

8,276 posts, read 12,861,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
The Democrat's War on Stupid White Men

That's more like it.
When they are stupid... I don't care what color they are.... and yes I am a White male democrat.

Old 06-26-2014, 10:17 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,938,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Why would you just mention whites? We can't fight this fight all on our own you know. Why are so many non-whites ok with this invasion? There are many of us whites who are fighting behind the scenes and aren't lazy, weak or brainwashed.
Because, quite frankly, you Anglos treated minorities like crap for so long, they're all happy to see you knocked down from your pedestal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies