Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2013, 03:27 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,275,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Here is your evidence.
there is nothing at the link

Quote:
Now you show me where your hero Jobs fit in here.
He's certainly not my hero. I've never been a fan of his, I certainly hate the products that his company produces. Sinec I don't know what you linked to, I can't comment on "where he fits in".

Quote:
Especially since he had pancreas cancer at the time to boot. He shouldn't have.
and pray tell, what is YOUR medical education to make that assertion?

Still waiting on that proof that he broke procedure.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:29 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,021,070 times
I'm not whining about anything just showing how you liberals only care about ONE life if there is a political victory involved. You are pathetic.

I guess you think everybody who is related (you have heard of being related by marriage right) can just throw their livers around too. Ignorance is something that shouldn't be advertised. You are good at it though.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:32 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,275,413 times
Quote:
I'm not whining about anything just showing how you liberals only care about ONE life if there is a political victory involved. You are pathetic.
more avoidance. Where is your proof that Steve Jobs bought his way onto a transplant list?

You made the claim and now you're running away when it's shown that he was treated like any normal transplant recipient.

Quote:
I guess you think everybody who is related (you have heard of being related by marriage right) can just throw their livers around too. Ignorance is something that shouldn't be advertised. You are good at it though.

Where is your proof that Steve Jobs bought his way onto a transplant list?

Old 06-05-2013, 03:32 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:

So, still no proof that Jobs broke procedure?

I didn't think so.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
there is nothing at the link

He's certainly not my hero. I've never been a fan of his, I certainly hate the products that his company produces. Sinec I don't know what you linked to, I can't comment on "where he fits in".

and pray tell, what is YOUR medical education to make that assertion?

Still waiting on that proof that he broke procedure.
So he underwent treatment for pancreatic cancer for no reason? Is that what your going to argue now? My Lord you people are just plain insane. Go to UNOS and find the data if you want it. The link doesn't work for whatever reason and I'm not going to waste my time to provide it again and have you ignore it. Go look on the web and form your own opinions on Jobs jumping the line. Why should I waste my time with you fools who will argue till your blue in the face about it when you have no idea what your even arguing about. You think you just say oh hey I need a liver and a hundred days later one is handed over to you. Unreal.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
So, still no proof that Jobs broke procedure?

I didn't think so.
See as I stated above. I'm wasting my time with you idiots. All you do is argue for the sake of arguing.

Now for the 4th time back to the topic of this child which it appears you loons want to avoid now because I've pointed out you don't care about ONE life unless politics are involved. Enjoy your misery in hell.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:39 PM

46,971 posts, read 26,018,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"What you are asking for, right now, is for one political appointee to decide who lives and dies. Is that what you want?"

IMO. That is a pretty stupid assertion to make.
Seems to be a perfectly fair description of your stance. Do you want a non-medical political appointee (Sebelius) to overrule the guidelines laid down by medical authorities? That's a yes or no question.

Old 06-05-2013, 03:40 PM

Quote:
See as I stated above. I'm wasting my time with you idiots. All you do is argue for the sake of arguing.
Yeah, what argumentative chowderhead brought Steve Jobs up in the fist place? Oh, wait...

Old 06-05-2013, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Why do you ask a question then answer the question with another question with an assumption? Do you think YOUR assumption is the only answer to the first question?

It sounds like you are trying to "lead" the answer.
Hey, I'm willing to listen. You hate allocating donor organs according to the medical profession's existing guidelines, as far as I can see because there's government officials involved. So outline the better alternative. With specifics beyond "let the DOCTORS decide", because that's what's happening already - doctors (smart ones) have crunched the numbers and tried to come up with a guideline that has the best chance of having the highest number of live patients.

Last edited by Dane_in_LA; 06-05-2013 at 04:06 PM..

Old 06-05-2013, 03:46 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,221,070 times
Quote:

Now for the 4th time back to the topic of this child which it appears you loons want to avoid now because I've pointed out you don't care about ONE life unless politics are involved. Enjoy your misery in hell.
Maybe if you actually backed up your claim, we wouldn't be arguing. Sorry, but I don't believe everything some goof on a forum says is true.

If you didn't want to discuss Jobs, why did YOU bring him up?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.