Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 12:30 PM

31,084 posts, read 22,107,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
My guess. It's not the first time.
For sure. No surprise though, his famous Rap buddies make a living off the N-word.

Old 06-23-2015, 01:46 PM

25,585 posts, read 17,310,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
For sure. No surprise though, his famous Rap buddies make a living off the N-word.
Lordy, that's funny!

And don't forget that Cheney used the F word when shooing off an enemy who wanted to appear as a friend.
And Biden, who declared "this" to be a "big F-in' deal".

I think it's unseemly, but, hey - we're talking POTUS here. If he wants to used the N word to make a point, maybe we all should.
But he better not call me a Honky!

Old 06-23-2015, 03:05 PM

613 posts, read 463,987 times
Jesus, he's part black. He's allowed to use the N-word. Sorry not sorry if that gets some of you hot and bothered, but that's just how it is.

Old 06-23-2015, 03:42 PM

8,390 posts, read 11,610,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
This post is so effing annoying.

All Black people can do is make sure they're doing their part to be productive citizens. If people want to judge the entire black race based on stereotypes, then that's their ignorance/stupidity. Every time a white person goes on a killing rampage, you never see people here blaming the entire race for it, talking about how whites need to uplift their communities.
Gee, that's ironic isn't it. Stereotyping a whole race for your troubles. Where have I heard that one before.
I know, I know, double standard is what you were thinking right? Me too!

Sorry, Asians do take responsibility for their image as a whole. But if you guys don't then don't. You get so offended I can see why you don't want a conversation about it. I'm glad I'm not white or black right now in America. Loads of tension. Hope you work it out. We get ignored for the most part, and that's the way we like it.
I guess we just disagree.

Old 06-23-2015, 03:45 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Obama also said this during the interview....

"I always tell young people, in particular, do not say that nothing has changed when it comes to race in America, unless you've lived through being a black man in the 1950s or '60s or '70s. It is incontrovertible that race relations have improved significantly during my lifetime and yours," Obama said.

He was so close on this one...... race relations had improved in the past 50 years or so...... until Obama took office, then his rhetoric, and those he surrounded himself with, undid all that progress
Care to elaborate on that? Since technically Obama is only half black! Unless we check his "junk" which will indicate he is indeed "black" like Lebron!

Old 06-23-2015, 04:13 PM

3,563 posts, read 5,380,477 times
Default He's also used the term "N. trial".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
Anytime someone says that a person of great standing uses the n-word, it's "to make a point". I somewhat disagree. That word really should be gone, I think. It's horrible, a terrible time in American history that continues to this day.

Or do y'all think it really did make the point the President was trying to make?
Years ago he used that term I haven't heard since 1961 in Oklahoma.
It refers to someone ramrodded through the system no matter the evidence.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:30 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,654,666 times
First.....
Quote:
All Black people can do is make sure they're doing their part to be productive citizens. If people want to judge the entire black race based on stereotypes, then that's their ignorance/stupidity.....
Followed by.....
Quote:
Jesus, he's part black. He's allowed to use the N-word. .

They aren't stereotypes dear. You just proved it.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:14 PM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,736,747 times
As my good, black, friend sez, "don't live the stereotype."

As usual, solutions are so simple, and it works for both black and white!

Old 06-23-2015, 05:27 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,395,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And he made a good point.

The Obamaphobic right will certainly be up and barking like Pavlov dogs, though. Calling him a racist as they wave the confederate flag at their tea bag rallies.

I agree. He made an excellent point.

The complaints are just noise.

Old 06-23-2015, 05:43 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,899,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
And he made a good point.

The Obamaphobic right will certainly be up and barking like Pavlov dogs, though. Calling him a racist as they wave the confederate flag at their tea bag rallies.

Define Obamaphobic. He is not a racist as he is not a true African American...he is a 1/2 white 1/2 black rabble rousing community organizer keeping errrbody spun up so they no longer trust but suspect each otherr for no reason other than "he said so". "He" being Barry Sotero.

I don't understand how blacks can stomach him - this country has gone down the drain during his regime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies