Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2015, 05:49 PM

2,223 posts, read 3,878,190 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
I don't understand how blacks can stomach him - this country has gone down the drain during his regime.

Absolutely! Much worse than those WONDERFUL Bush years when we went to war in Ira and Afghanistan, had the .com bubble, housing bubble AND great recession.

Obama SUCKS!

Old 06-23-2015, 06:12 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,554,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Define Obamaphobic.
I don't define terms. It already has its own definition. I can't improve on it.

Quote:
He is not a racist as he is not a true African American...he is a 1/2 white 1/2 black rabble rousing community organizer keeping errrbody spun up so they no longer trust but suspect each otherr for no reason other than "he said so". "He" being Barry Sotero.
Well, he's certainly got you up and barking.

Quote:
I don't understand how blacks can stomach him
I'm quite sure you don't have a clue.

Quote:
- this country has gone down the drain during his regime.
But it's SO much better now than it was on January 20, 2008.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:23 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,943,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Jesus, he's part black. He's allowed to use the N-word. Sorry not sorry if that gets some of you hot and bothered, but that's just how it is.
Why do blacks get to own a word because of their skin color? How much black does it take to be allowed to use it? Can someone that's 1% black use it freely?

Old 06-23-2015, 06:35 PM

9,142 posts, read 5,807,618 times
First time I ever heard a President get bleeped.
I don't think it's a big deal; he was "referring"
to the word, not actually "using" it.

Old 06-23-2015, 06:39 PM

31,085 posts, read 22,101,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
Why do blacks get to own a word because of their skin color? How much black does it take to be allowed to use it? Can someone that's 1% black use it freely?
Yep, he can use it, you can't. Your not part of his group.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:15 PM

15,534 posts, read 10,510,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMysterious View Post
Jesus, he's part black. He's allowed to use the N-word. Sorry not sorry if that gets some of you hot and bothered, but that's just how it is.
None of my black friends say that word, at least not in front of me they don't. I bet Obama doesn't say it in front of his children either. It's not acceptable.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:29 PM

2,752 posts, read 2,762,357 times
I fell for it again. I just realized that this is a diversion. He's taking attention away from the highly secretive trade deal going through congress. People concerned about a congress controlled by the opposite party of the president should remember that Obama eventually gets everything he wants.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:36 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,640,043 times
I always thought "freedom of speech" means that anyone can say any word they want to. My generation had a saying, "I don't agree with what you say but I will defend to my death your right to say it." I still feel that way.

Lots of things offend me in America but that is what America is about; everybody having the freedom to be themselves. I find it alarming that people are being fired for posts on their own private Facebook accounts and other public media. We need to become more tolerant of the way others choose to express themselves. This PC junk is how communism begins. Our constitution does not allow for punishment of anyone, even the president, for his political leanings.

Have you never said something you really didn't mean because you were upset and wanted to use words to hurt others. I have. But if you look at my whole life, you will see who I really am and how I really feel. If you looked at some of my posts from this past week you would probably be shocked that I hugged black friends today because I could see their pain.

You don't have to agree politically with others to care for them. If we are to be a successful country, we need to keep honest communication channels open. And yes, sometimes it makes up mad that others cannot see as clearly as we think we do.

The Bible says we should pray for our enemies.

What really ticks me off is that political correctness has found its way to commerce. That any merchandise not be sold from stores because of political opinion is wrong but the stores probably don't want to be looted by the criminals that are out of control. As bad as this economy is they ought to be glad people are buying anything.

Old 06-23-2015, 07:52 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,898,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Yep, he can use it, you can't. Your not part of his group.

Neither is he. Africans don't use the word unless immersed in AA culture and they pick it up. Since he is not AA he is out of his league and being RACIST.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:03 PM

716 posts, read 1,238,526 times
Obama is clearly hell bent on pushing this new racial agenda..next up will be successfully convincing people that blacks deserve reperations from whites..he will guilt whites into this just like he has with trayvon, mike brown, freddie gray, confed flag, etc. it will not stop...since he only has 1 year left expect a lot more of this
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies